G et FREE Access to Assignment Question Bank of universities in USA
This is an extensive question bank on a wide range of subjects prepared from the assignments worked upon by our assignment experts in the past. These questions are part of various courses in many universities of USA. These questions will help you find your assignment questions faster on our website. Our assignment writers can prepare a fresh copy of the solution for you in the least turnaround time, as they have already executed similar assignments in the past.
Click on the subject for which you want to explore
- Architecture Assignment Questions
- Computer Networking Assignment Questions
- Economics Assignment Questions
- Engineering Assignment Questions
- Finance/Accounting Assignment Questions
- History Assignment Questions
- HR (Human Resource) Assignment Questions
- IT (Information Technology) Assignment Questions
- Law Assignment Questions
- Linguistics Assignment Questions
- Marketing Assignment Questions
- Mathematics Assignment Questions
- Nursing Assignment Questions
- SCM/Operations Assignment Questions
- Programming Assignment Questions
- Project Management Assignment Questions
- Psychology/ Sociology Assignment Questions
- Music Assignment Questions
Check all our academic help services
- Jump to menu
- Student Home
- Accept your offer
- How to enrol
- Student ID card
- Set up your IT
- Orientation Week
- Fees & payment
- Academic calendar
- Special consideration
- The Nucleus: Student Hub
- Essay writing
- Learning abroad & exchange
- Professional development & UNSW Advantage
- Financial assistance
- International students
- Equitable learning
- Postgraduate research
- Health Service
- Events & activities
- Clubs and societies
- Health services
- Sport and gym
- Arc student organisation
- Security on campus
- Maps of campus
- Careers portal
- Change password
Answering Assignment Questions
In order to decide how to answer an essay question, you need to identify what the question requires in terms of content and genre. This guide outlines some methods to help you analyse essay questions.
Analyse the question using key words
Assignment questions can be broken down into parts so that you can better understand what you are being asked to do. It is important to identify key words and phrases in the topic.
What are key words?
Key words are the words in an assignment question that tell you the approaches to take when you answer.
Make sure you understand the meaning of key words in an essay question, especially t ask words . As Task words are verbs that direct you and tell you how to go about answering a question, understanding the meaning helps you know exactly what you to do.
Content words tell you what the topic area(s) of your assignment are and take you halfway towards narrowing down your material and selecting your answer. Content words help you to focus your research and reading on the correct area.
Limiting words make a broad topic workable. They focus the topic area further by indicating aspects you should narrowly concentrate on.
If you're not sure about any aspect of the question, ask your tutor/lecturer for clarification. Never start any assignment until you know and understand exactly what you are being asked to do.
How to use key words
- Look for the keywords in your essay question.
- Underline them.
- Spend a little time working out what they mean. Use the Glossary of task words to help you.
Computers have had a significant impact on education in the 20th century. Discuss the changes they have made.
DISCUSS. Look up the meaning in the glossary of task words to find out what it means.
(See Glossary of task words )
EDUCATION, COMPUTERS. Content words help you to direct your research and reading towards the correct area(s), in this case on computers and on education.
CHANGES, SIGNIFICANT IMPACT, 20TH CENTURY. Limiting words further define the topic area and indicate aspects you should narrowly concentrate on. For example, in this question, do not just write about computers in education, Discuss the SIGNIFICANT IMPACT they have had and the CHANGES computers have made to education during a certain time: the 20TH CENTURY.
See next: Implied or complex questions
Essay and assignment writing guide.
- Essay writing basics
- Essay and assignment planning
- Complex assignment questions
- Glossary of task words
- Editing checklist
- Writing a critical review
- Annotated bibliography
- Reflective writing
- ^ More support
News and notices
UNSW's Education Festival 2023 Published: 6 Nov 2023
- Search entire site
- Search for a course
- Browse study areas
Analytics and Data Science
- Data Science and Innovation
- Postgraduate Research Courses
- Business Research Programs
- Undergraduate Business Programs
- MBA Programs
- Postgraduate Business Programs
- Animation Production
- Business Consulting and Technology Implementation
- Digital and Social Media
- Journalism and Sports Media
- Media Arts and Production
- Media Business
- Media Practice and Industry
- Music and Sound Design
- Social and Political Sciences
- Strategic Communication
- Writing and Publishing
- Postgraduate Communication Research Degrees
Design, Architecture and Building
- Built Environment
- DAB Research
- Design Innovation
- Public Policy and Governance
- Secondary Education
- Education (Learning and Leadership)
- Learning Design
- Postgraduate Education Research Degrees
- Civil and Environmental
- Computer Systems and Software
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical and Mechatronic
- Systems and Operations
- Postgraduate Engineering courses
- Undergraduate Engineering courses
- Sport and Exercise
- Palliative Care
- Public Health
- Nursing (Undergraduate)
- Nursing (Postgraduate)
- Health (Postgraduate)
- Research and Honours
- Health Services Management
- Child and Family Health
- Women's and Children's Health
- Coursework Degrees
- Clinical Psychology
- Genetic Counselling
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Speech Pathology
- Research Degrees
- Business Analysis and Information Systems
- Computer Science, Data Analytics/Mining
- Games, Graphics and Multimedia
- IT Management and Leadership
- Networking and Security
- Software Development and Programming
- Systems Design and Analysis
- Web and Cloud Computing
- Postgraduate IT courses
- Postgraduate IT online courses
- Undergraduate Information Technology courses
- International Studies
- Postgraduate International Studies Research Degrees
- Sustainability and Environment
- Practical Legal Training
- Commercial and Business Law
- Employment Law
- Juris Doctor
- Legal Studies
- Master of Laws
- Intellectual Property
- Migration Law and Practice
- Overseas Qualified Lawyers
- Postgraduate Law Programs
- Postgraduate Law Research
- Undergraduate Law Programs
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Postgraduate Science Programs
- Science Research Programs
- Undergraduate Science Programs
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Diploma in Innovation
- Transdisciplinary Learning
- Postgraduate Research Degree
Sample written assignments
Look at sample assignments to help you develop and enhance your academic writing skills.
How to use this page
This page features authentic sample assignments that you can view or download to help you develop and enhance your academic writing skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Comments included in these sample written assignments are intended as an educational guide only. Always check with academic staff which referencing convention you should follow. All sample assignments have been submitted using Turnitin® (anti-plagiarism software). Under no circumstances should you copy from these or any other texts.
Annotated Bibliography: Traditional Chinese Medicine (PDF, 103KB)
Essay: Business - "Culture is a Tool Used by Management" (PDF, 496KB)
Essay: Business - "Integrating Business Perspectives - Wicked Problem" (PDF, 660KB)
Essay: Business - "Overconsumption and Sustainability" (PDF, 762KB)
Essay: Business - "Post bureaucracy vs Bureaucracy" (PDF, 609KB)
Essay: Design, Architecture & Building - "Ideas in History - Postmodernism" (PDF, 545KB)
Essay: Design, Architecture & Building - "The Context of Visual Communication Design Research Project" (PDF, 798KB)
Essay: Design, Architecture & Building - "Ideas in History - The Nurses Walk and Postmodernism" (PDF, 558KB)
Essay: Health (Childhood Obesity ) (PDF, 159KB)
Essay: Health (Improving Quality and Safety in Healthcare) (PDF, 277KB)
Essay: Health (Organisational Management in Healthcare) (PDF, 229KB)
UTS HELPS annotated Law essay
Essay: Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (PDF, 153KB)
Literature Review: Education (Critical Pedagogy) (PDF, 165KB)
Reflective Essay: Business (Simulation Project) (PDF, 119KB)
Reflective Essay: Nursing (Professionalism in Context) (PDF, 134KB)
Report: Business (Management Decisions and Control) (PDF, 244KB)
Report: Education (Digital Storytelling) (PDF, 145KB)
Report: Education (Scholarly Practice) (PDF, 261KB)
Report: Engineering Communication (Flood Mitigation & Water Storage) (PDF, 1MB)
UTS acknowledges the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, the Boorooberongal people of the Dharug Nation, the Bidiagal people and the Gamaygal people, upon whose ancestral lands our university stands. We would also like to pay respect to the Elders both past and present, acknowledging them as the traditional custodians of knowledge for these lands.
- Assignment Samples
Free Assignment Examples: Best Assignment Samples
Have a look at our free samples to verify the high quality of our writing services.
- Paper title Academic level Paper type Paper format Discipline
- Antibiotic Resistance Now "Global Threat", WHO Warns by Pippa Stephens Master's Article Summary Oxford Health Care Read sample
- "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen College (1 – 2 years) Book Review Harvard Classical English Literature Read sample
- The manager vs. the Leader College (3 – 4 years) Compare and Contrast Essay APA English 101 Read sample
- Secret Hiding Places as I Was a Child High School Composition APA English 101 Read sample
- The "Titanic" Movie by James Cameron High School Movie Review Chicago English 101 Read sample
- How Sleep Affects Us College Homework Chicago Health Care Read sample
- E-books vs. Print High School Homework MLA English Read sample
- Is Caffeine Good for Our Health? College Homework APA Health Care Read sample
- Freedom of the Press College Homework Chicago Political science Read sample
- Do Colors Affect Our Mood? High School Homework MLA Psychology Read sample
- Why It Is Not Worth Buying a Car College Homework APA Sociology Read sample
- Paper title Services type Discipline Size Deadline
- Lava Lamp Experiment Calculations Physics XS 24h Read sample
- Design of an Open Channel Calculations Civil engineering M 5 d Read sample
- Questions Programming Computer science M 5 d Read sample
- Math Question Calculations Mathematics XS 24h Read sample
- Memory Management in C++ Programming C++ XS 8h Read sample
- Introduction to Machine Learning Calculations MATLAB XS 8h Read sample
- Graphic User Interface Development in Java Swing Programming Java XS 8h Read sample
- Hypothesis Testing in R: Investigating Respiratory Status in a Clinical Trial Programming R XS 24h Read sample
- Data Visualization in Python using Matplotlib Library Programming Python XS 8h Read sample
Assignment samples for free that will drive students to success
You might be an exemplary student who always does their homework on time, who easily writes every assignment, report, term paper, thesis, dissertation, coursework, proposal, and business letter of any format and word count, and who’s generally creative and knowledgeable in most subjects and topics. Even so, that doesn’t mean that the question “Can someone write my homework assignments for money online?” will sound unfamiliar to you.
Everyone might need a helper now and then, someone who is more qualified and experienced. When you started walking as a toddler, your parents and elder siblings held and supported you throughout the process. The same situation occurs when college students start taking their first tentative steps into academic writing. Even those students with great ambitions are no exception.
To save your time and mental health and to take a more critical look at your assignment, we suggest that you order a paper from our custom assignment writing service .
How can buying an assignment sample for university help you become more successful?
We are an established online writing company with vast experience in the field of academic writing. We have learned that custom written papers help students perform better in class. “In what way?”, you may ask. While we are strictly against plagiarism and cheating, we believe that the proper use of writing services will help students become better writers.
With free assignment samples to learn from, university students will achieve success with their homework, term papers, and any other assignment, from literature to management, by knowing how to structure and cite their tasks and sources properly.
If you use custom writing services for sale, expect the following advantages:
- A deeper understanding of a given research topic is possible when a well-researched paper is sitting in front of you.
- Ideas for research become clearer when you have a well-written paper in hand.
- A more solid grasp of formatting styles (APA, MLA, Harvard, etc.) can be gained from looking at a well-edited paper.
How to use our sample college writing assignments to improve your writing skills
We offer you our writers’ help with assignment and advice as well as their incredible researching skills. You now have a great chance to look at free paper samples on our website, and after you check them out, you can be 100% sure what to expect from us:
- High-quality writing (well-researched/structured/written papers)
- A great variety of disciplines in which we specialize (healthcare, English literature, physics, etc.)
- A number of assignment types (homework, reviews, reports, summaries, etc.)
- Any formatting style needed (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.)
There are a number of ways you can use the writing sample you get from us: you can take advantage of it as a source of inspiration, information, and/or arguments. You may also pick the topic for your homework suggested by your writer and use the sample paper’s body as a solid template to scrutinize. Moreover, you might make use of the grammar, vocabulary, technical language, and academic style applied in the sample document, as well as of its structure.
After you know how to deal with a particular college assignment, you’ll have more chances to improve your own writing. It’s time to move towards greater success at high school, college, or university.
Get a personalized assignment to boost your performance
If you have made up your mind to use our custom writing service, you are in the right place to find the most suitable expert in the academic writing sphere. Just sign up with DoMyAssignments.com and order a paper of a specific type from us, provide the requirements for your paper in as much detail as possible, and send the fee via our safe online payment methods. Our managers will match you with a writer who is highly qualified to work on your subject, or even on a particular topic. If you have any questions, you can always make a free inquiry by contacting our helpful support team.
Order your customized homework, research paper, or any other assignment now, and use it as your power up to reach the next level.
Buying our assignment writing examples isn’t the same as cheating
Have you ever failed to meet your assignment deadlines? Apart from time constraints, what other reasons do students have for submitting their homework late? Usually, if you’re pursuing a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) degree, you’ll agree that some homework, especially lab reports, tends to be challenging. As such, you tend to seek academic assistance from your peers and faculty tutors.
While your professor might provide an extra assignment example to supplement lecture and textbook notes, it is highly unlikely for him or her to personally attend to everyone’s needs outside the classroom. The underlying reason concerns the tight schedule of the teaching staff in researching, tutoring, and grading exams and quizzes. What’s more, your close peer might not have grasped the concepts of the assignment you’re seeking for help. In this case, your professor often advises you to seek external assistance from either students in the subsequent years of study or the Internet.
Knowing that universities and colleges in the USA and worldwide consider rephrasing any previous assignment sample as plagiarism, it’s better for students to use online resources to get unique content. What does this mean to you? You can order a customized example of assignment from a registered online company offering academic assistance like DoMyAssignments.com.
Why our assignment help equals to online tutorials
Besides offering a sample assignment for referencing or as a source of inspiration, this service helps students to gain an in-depth understanding of the concepts taught in class. What does this mean? In addition to assignment writing examples, a student can order smart services – a paper containing a detailed explanation of vocabulary and complicated concepts.
We write any type of assignment in any discipline
How you can get you paper done super fast.
- Fill out the order form.
- Pay for your assignment.
- Stay in touch with your expert.
- Download the finished work.
- Coding homework help
- JAVA homework help
- Python homework help
- MATLAB homework help
- Computer science homework help
- PHP homework help
- Engineering assignment help
- HTML assignment help
- C++ assignment help
- Calculus homework help
- Do my math homework
- Physics homework help
- Biology homework help
- Chemistry homework help
- C# assignment help
- DataBase assignment help
- SQL assignment help
- Assignment writing service
- Assignments for money
- Pay for homework help
- College assignments help
- Assignment editing
- English homework help
- Psychology homework help
- MBA assignment help
- Buy assignment
- Business assignment help
- Economics homework help
- Accounting homework help
- Statistics homework help
- History homework help
- Nursing assignment help
- Write my coursework
- Law assignment help
- Finance homework help
Academic Writing - Education & CCSC students: Assignment Question
- Publication Style
- Assignment Question
- Assignment Genre
- Literature Searches
The Assignment Question
Understanding the assignment question is a key skill in academic writing
It is important to invest time in analysing the assignment question. Do not start to write, or even draft a plan, until you are confident that you know what the question is asking, how you should respond, and that you have all the information you need. Students who consistently do well in their written assignments apply a version of the steps below.
See also Assignment Writing and Editing Checklist
The Assignment Question (1)
Approaching a new assignment
Ensure you are up to date with the tutorial material and readings before starting the assignment: many assignments relate to the tutorial material covered in the course up to the time the assignment is due. If you have not covered all the material, you have no way of knowing the concepts, skills and application-to-context you are missing. Many people start by printing out the assignment question and assessment criteria, then make notes.
- Read the assignment question carefully a number of times, along with any marking criteria or supplementary information from your lecturer.
- Highlight the key points and any words or phrases whose meaning you are unsure of.
- Before proceeding, ascertain the definitions and meaning of those words and phrases.
- Determine the genre of the assignment or the type of response the assignment calls for (See Assignment Genre ).
- Sketch out a rough plan as a mindmap or series of dot points.
- Gather the resources (sources, references, readings, etc.) that you will rely upon.
- Compile the reference list (Yes! Do this at the start, not the end).
The Assignment Question (2)
While working on these 7 steps, ask yourself the following questions
- What knowledge is the assignment question asking me to demonstrate? This will usually be from the set readings and learning activities in the online tutorials. Check the Learning Outcomes for the unit as these are an important clue to what is to be assessed.
- What academic skills is the assignment question providing the opportunity for me to demonstrate? : skills such as critical understanding, application of theoretical content to your own context, and so on. The Learning Outcomes for the unit can also provide valuable information.
- What argument, theme(s), or angle will I adopt in my response to the assignment question?
Now, check your interpretation of the question one more time before you draft a plan and commit yourself to writing the assignment.
The investment of time before beginning to write pays a big dividend in the efficient use of the time taken to write the assignment itself, and in the quality of your output.
Checklist for writing and editing assignments
For further help in analysing assignment questions, see the following checklist.
UTS:HELPS Higher Education Language and Presentation Support. (2017). Checklist for writing and editing assignments. Retrieved 13 September, 2018, from https://www.uts.edu.au/sites/default/files/article/downloads/Writing%20and%20Editing%20Checklist_3.pdf
- << Previous: Publication Style
- Next: Assignment Genre >>
- Last Updated: Sep 5, 2023 11:44 AM
- URL: https://morlingcollege.libguides.com/academic-writing
Understanding your assignment questions: A short guide
- Breaking down the question
Directive or task words
Task works for science based essays.
- Further reading and references
It is really important to understand the directive or task word used in your assignment.
This will indicate how you should write and what the purpose of the assignment in. The following examples show some task words and their definitions.
However, it is important to note that none of these words has a fixed meaning. The definitions given are a general guide, and interpretation of the words may vary according to the context and the discipline.
If you are unsure as the exactly what a lecturer means by a particular task word, you should ask for clarification.
Analyse : Break up into parts; investigate
Comment on : Identify and write about the main issues; give your reactions based on what you've read/ heard in lectures. Avoid just personal opinion.
Compare : Look for the similarities between two things. Show the relevance or consequences of these similarities concluding which is preferable.
Contrast : Identify the differences between two items or arguments. Show whether the differences are significant. Perhaps give reasons why one is preferable.
Criticise : Requires an answer that points out mistakes or weaknesses, and which also indicates any favourable aspects of the subject of the question. It requires a balanced answer.
Critically evaluate : Weigh arguments for and against something, assessing the strength of the evidence on both sides. Use criteria to guide your assessment of which opinions, theories, models or items are preferable.
Define : Give the exact meaning of. Where relevant, show you understand how the definition may be problematic.
Describe : To describe is to give an observational account of something and would deal with what happened, where it happened, when it happened and who was involved. Spell out the main aspects of an idea or topic or the sequence in which a series of things happened.
Discuss : Investigate or examine by argument; sift and debate; give reasons for and against; examine the implications.
Evaluate : Assess and give your judgement about the merit, importance or usefulness of something using evidence to support your argument.
Examine : Look closely into something
Explain : Offer a detailed and exact rationale behind an idea or principle, or a set of reasons for a situation or attitude. Make clear how and why something happens.
Explore : Examine thoroughly; consider from a variety of viewpoints
Illustrate : Make something clear and explicit, give examples of evidence
Justify : Give evidence that supports and argument or idea; show why a decision or conclusions were made
Outline : Give the main points/features/general principles; show the main structure and interrelations; omit details and examples
State : Give the main features briefly and clearly
Summarise : Draw out the main points only; omit details and examples
To what extent... : Consider how far something is true, or contributes to a final outcome. Consider also ways in which it is not true.
How to write e.g., discuss, argue etc.
What you should be writing about.
May narrow or change the focus of your answer. (Important - they stop you from including irrelevant info)
Below are some examples of questions and tips on how you might think about answering them.
Compare acute and chronic pain in terms of pathophysiology and treatment
Compare - Make sure you are comparing and not just describing the two things in isolation
Acute and chronic pain - Subject matter
In terms of pathophysiology and treatment - Important limiting phrase - focus ONLY on these things. Use them as a lens to highlight the differences between acute and chronic pain.
Tip : Assignments that ask you to compare two things can be structured in different ways. You may choose to alternate continually between the two things, making direct comparisons and organising your essay according to themes. Alternatively, you may choose to discuss one thing fully and then the next. If you choose the second approach, you must make the links and comparisons between the two things completely clear.
With reference to any particular example enzyme, outline the key structural and functional properties of its active site
With reference to any particular example enzyme - Important limiting phase - focus your answer on a specific example. Use this example to help demonstrate your understanding.
Outline - Factual description is needed. You must demonstrate your knowledge and understanding.
The key structural and functional properties of its active site - Subject matter
Tip : Assignments that ask you to outline or describe are assessing your understanding of the topic. You must express facts clearly and precisely, using examples to illuminate them.
There is no convincing evidence for the existence of life outside our solar systems
There is - Task words not so obvious this time. Try turning the title into a question: 'Is there any convincing evidence for...?'
Convincing - Important limiting word- there may be evidence but you need to assess whether or not it is convincing.
For the existence of life outside of our solar system - Subject matter
Tip : Assignment titles that are on actually a question are often simply asking 'how true is this statement?' You must present reasons it could be true and reasons it might not be, supported by evidence and recognising the complexity of the statement.
To what extent can nuclear power provide a solution to environmental issues?
Discuss - Explore the topic from different angles, in a critical way (not purely descriptive)
Nuclear power - Subject matter
Provide a solution to - Limiting phrase: discuss ways it can and ways it can't- don't be afraid to take a position based on evidence.
Environmental issues - Subject matter. Might be an idea to define/ discuss what could be meant by environmental issues? This might be important for your argument.
Tip : If an assignment is asking a direct question, make sure your essay answers it. Address it directly in the introduction, make sure each paragraph contributes something towards your response to it, and reinforce your response in your conclusion.
Discuss the issue of patient autonomy in relation to at least one case study
The issue of patient autonomy - Subject matter
In relation to at least one case study - Important limiting phrase - don't just discuss the issue of patient autonomy in general; discuss it in the context of one or more case studies. You should use the case study to illustrate all of your points about patient autonomy.
Tip : Assignments that ask you to discuss in relation to a case study, or to a placement or own experience, usually want to see a clear link between theory and practice (reality).
- << Previous: Breaking down the question
- Next: Further reading and references >>
- Last Updated: Nov 13, 2023 4:28 PM
- URL: https://libguides.bham.ac.uk/asc/understandingassignments