Free Multiplication Worksheets
Download and printout our FREE worksheets
HOLIDAY WORKSHEETS - Free Secret Word Puzzle Worksheets
SEASON WORKSHEETS - Free Secret Word Puzzle Worksheets
THEME WORKSHEETS - Free Secret Word Puzzle Worksheets
ANIMAL WORKSHEETS - Free Secret Word Puzzle Worksheets
What we offer
© 2023 IXL Learning. All rights reserved.
Our goal is to help students learn the multiplication facts.
Notice Warning Success Something went wrong
Mixed tables worksheets, individual table worksheets.
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
Multiplication Printable Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to the Math Salamanders Multiplication Printable Worksheets.
Here you will find a wide range of free printable Multiplication Worksheets which will help your child improve their multiplying skills.
Take a look at our times table worksheets, or check out our multiplication games or some multiplication word problems.
- This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
- If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
Once children have mastered place value to 100, and learn to count in steps of 2, 5 and 10, they are ready to start multiplication. Multiplication follows on naturally from counting in steps of different sizes.
When children first learn multiplication, the learning is linked to addition which they are already very familiar with. So 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 becomes 2 four times or 2 x 4 (or 4 x 2).
Once children have understood what multiplication is, they are then ready to start learning their tables, learning to multiply by one or two digit numbers, and then applying their knowledge to solve problems.
At the very last stage in elementary math, they are ready to start multiplying decimals.
The multiplication printable worksheets below will take your child through their multiplication learning step-by-step so that they are learning the math skills to move on to the next step, as well as starting off at a nice easy level to gain confidence.
Multiplication Worksheets by Grade
- Times Table Worksheets
- Multiplying by 10s and 100s
Multiplication Facts with Decimals
- Short/Long Multiplication
- Negative Number Multiplication
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication Games
Multiplication Printable Worksheets
Here you will find our selection of free resources such as flashcards, multiplication charts and grids to help your child to learn their multiplication facts.
Printable Multiplication Flashcards
Here you will find a selection of Multiplication Flashcards designed to help your child learn their Multiplication facts.
Using flashcards is a great way to learn your Multiplication facts. They can be taken on a journey, played with in a game, or used in a spare five minutes daily until your child knows their Multiplication facts off by heart.
Using these flashcards will help your child to:
- Learn their multiplication facts for the Multiplication tables.
All the free Math flash cards in this section are informed by the Elementary Math Benchmarks for 2nd and 3rd Grade.
- Printable Math Flash Cards 2 3 4 5 10 Times Tables
- Free Math Flash Cards 6 7 8 9 Times Tables
Top of Page
Multiplication Times Table Charts
Here you will find a selection of Multiplication Times Table Charts to 10x10 or 12x12 to support your child in learning their multiplication facts.
There is a wide selection of multiplication charts including both color and black and white, smaller charts, filled charts and blank charts.
Using these charts will help your child to:
- Learn their multiplication facts to 10x10 or 12x12;
- Practice their multiplication table.
All the free printable Math charts in this section are informed by the Elementary Math Benchmarks.
- Large Multiplication Chart
- Large Multiplication Charts Times Tables
- Multiplication Times Tables Chart to 10x10
- Times Table Grid to 12x12
- Individual Times Table Chart Tables 1 to 6
- Individual Times Table Charts Tables 7 to 12
- Blank Multiplication Charts to 10x10
- Blank Printable Charts to 12x12
Second Grade Multiplication
- Understanding Multiplication Worksheets
- Multiplication to 5x5 Worksheets
- Multiplication Word Problems 2nd Grade
3rd Grade Multiplication
- Understanding Multiplication Facts Worksheets to 10x10
- Multiplication Table Worksheets - 2 3 4 5 10
- Multiplication Drill Sheets 6 7 8 9
- Fun Multiplication Worksheets to 10x10
- Circle Times Tables Worksheets 1 to 10 tables
- Times Table Worksheets Circles 1 to 12 tables
Multiplying integers by 10 and 100
- Multiplying by 10 and 100 Worksheets
- 2-Digit Multiplication Worksheets
- Multiplication Word Problem Worksheets 3rd Grade
4th Grade Multiplication
- Times Tables Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiplying by Multiples of 10 and 100
- Single Digit Multiplication Graded Sheets
- Double Digit Multiplication Worksheets (graded)
- Multiplication Word Problems 4th Grade
5th Grade Multiplication
- Multiplying Decimals by 10 and 100
- Multiply and Divide by 10 100 (decimals)
- Multiplying Decimals by Whole Numbers
- Decimal Multiplication Worksheets to 1dp
- Decimal Multiplication Worksheets to 2dp
- Multiplication Word Problems 5th Grade
Multiplication Times Tables Sheets
Here you will find a selection of Mental Multiplication sheets designed to help your child improve their mental recall of Multiplication Facts and learn their times tables.
As your child progresses through the grades, they will learn their multiplication table to 5x5 and eventually to 10x10, or 12x12.
Once they know their multiplication facts, they can start to learn related facts, e.g. if 3 x 4 = 12, then 30 x 4 = 120 and $300 x 4 = $1200.
The multiplication printable worksheets below will support your child with their multiplication learning.
- Math Times Table Worksheets
Multiplication by 10s and 100s
These Multiplication Printable Worksheets below are designed to help your child improve their ability to multiply a range of numbers by multiples of 10 and 100 mentally.
The following sheets develop children's ability to use and apply their tables knowledge to answer related questions.
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- practice their multiplication table facts;
- multiply a range of numbers by 10 and 100;
- learn to use their multiplication tables to multiply by 10s and 100s.
These sheets are designed for 3rd and 4th graders.
- Multiplying by 10 and 100 Worksheets (whole numbers)
These sheets are designed for 4th and 5th graders.
- Multiplication Fact Sheets by 10s 100s
These Multiplication Printable Worksheets below involve children using their multiplication table facts to answer related questions involving decimals.
Before your child tries written multiplication methods involving decimals, they should be confident using their multiplication table facts to multiply simple decimals mentally.
- consolidate and practice their multiplication table facts;
- use their multiplication tables to answer related facts involving decimals up to 2 decimal places (2dp).
These sheets are designed for 5th graders.
Multiplication (and division) Worksheet Generators
Here is our free generator for multiplication (and division) worksheets.
This easy-to-use generator will create randomly generated multiplication worksheets for you to use.
Each sheet comes complete with answers if required.
The areas the generator covers includes:
- Multiplying with numbers to 5x5;
- Multiplying with numbers to 10x10;
- Multiplying with numbers to 12x12;
- Multiplying with 10s e.g. 4 x 30
- Multiplying with 100s e.g. 6 x 400
- Multiplying with tenths e.g. 3 x 0.7
- Practicing a single times table;
- Practicing selected times tables;
These generated sheets can be used in a number of ways to help your child with their times table learning.
- Free Multiplication Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiplication & Division Worksheets (randomly generated)
Negative Number Multiplication (6th grade+).
- Negative Number Multiplication (randomly generated)
Short Multiplication Generator
- Single Digit Multiplication Worksheets Generator
Long Multiplication Generator
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Worksheet Generator
- Money Multiplication Worksheets Generator
Short and Long Multiplication
Here you will find a range of written multiplication printable worksheets. This is the first introduction of a written multiplication method at this stage.
The following sheets develop children's ability to use a written method to multiply a multi-digit number by a single digit, starting off at a very basic level.
- learn and practice 2-digit multiplication.
- learn to multiply a multi-digit number by a single digit.
2 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication
- Multiplication Worksheets for 3rd Grade 2-digits by 1-digit
- 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets
- Math Multiplication Worksheets multi-digit x 1 digit
Long Multiplication by 2 digits
Here you will find our 4th Grade Multiplication Printable Worksheet collection. These sheets are designed to help your child improve their ability to multiply a range of numbers by a two digit number.
The following sheets will help your child to:
- multiply a range of 2 and 3 digit numbers by two digits.
- Double Digit Multiplication Worksheets
Long Multiplication by Decimals
Our free 5th Grade Multiplication Printable Worksheet collection below is designed to help your child improve their ability to multiply a range of numbers involving decimals by a single digit.
- multiply a range of decimals up to 2 decimal places (2dp) by a single digit;
All the free Math sheets in this section are informed by the Elementary Math Benchmarks for 5th Grade.
Multiplication Word Problem Worksheets
We have a range of Multiplication Word Problem worksheets.
Each sheet comes in different levels of difficulty so that you can select an appropriate level for your child/class.
Using our word problem sheets will help your child to:
- apply their math skills;
- select the correct multiplication fact needed to solve a problem;
- solve a range of problems, including 'real-life' problems.
- Multiplication Math Games
Here you will find a range of Free Printable Multiplication Games.
The following games develop the Math skill of multiplying in a fun and motivating way.
- learn their multiplication facts;
- practice and improve their multiplication table recall;
- develop their strategic thinking skills.
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from Multiplication Printable Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
- Worksheets >
- Number Sense >
Multiplication worksheets contain several pages over a vast range of topics like tables and charts, multiplication using models, basic multiplication, drills, multiplication properties, lattice multiplication, advanced multiplication and many more.
List of Multiplication Worksheets
Explore the multiplication worksheets in detail.
Multiplication Tables and Charts
Free printable multiplication tables and charts are available. Colorful tables are also provided to paste them in your study room.
Multiply numbers from 0 to 12. The numbers are arranged either horizontally or vertically in both and single and mixed digit facts.
Improve your knowledge by working on these colorful attractive exercises based on equal groups, arrays, area models and number lines.
Multiplication using a Number Line
Teach young learners the basics of multiplication with our unique collection of number line worksheets. Activities include writing multiplication sentences, drawing hops on the number line, MCQ's and much more are available on this page!
Basic multiplication worksheets on interesting picture multiplication, missing factors, comparing quantities, forming the product and a lot more.
Challenge your math skills by multiplying numbers from 3-digit to 8-digit. Word problems are also included in these worksheets.
Multiplication drills have 15, 25, 50, 75 and 100 problems per page. Options can be selected from horizontal/vertical and grids/no grids.
Multiplication Word Problems
The students may practically apply the concepts given in the word problems in their day-to-day scenarios to find solutions.
Multiplication properties worksheets include commutative, associative, distributive, identity and inverse properties which are essential for kids.
Multiplication and Division Fact Family
Unravel our multiplication and division fact family worksheets to identify the fact family members, missing members of the fact family, complete multiplication and division facts, fact family houses and more!
Lattice multiplication is the best method to solve complex problems. Teacher templates are included to create their own worksheets.
According to the given value, enter the input/output in the table to satisfy the rule. This helps students to practice both multiplication and division.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids