Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $2.20
Free Math Worksheets
Printable math worksheets from k5 learning.
Our free math worksheets cover the full range of elementary school math skills from numbers and counting through fractions, decimals, word problems and more. All worksheets are printable files with answers on the 2nd page.
Math worksheets by grade:
Math worksheets by topic:.
Sample Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Free Math Worksheets by Math-Drills
Math-Drills.com includes over sixty-four thousand free math worksheets that may be used to help students learn math. Our math worksheets are available on a broad range of topics including number sense, arithmetic, pre-algebra, geometry, measurement, money concepts and much more. There are two interactive math features: the math flash cards and dots math game.
Math-Drills.com was launched in 2005 with around 400 math worksheets. Since then, tens of thousands more math worksheets have been added. The website and content continues to be improved based on feedback and suggestions from our users and our own knowledge of effective math practices.
Most Math-Drills users are classroom teachers or parents. Classroom teachers use our math worksheets to assess student mastery of basic math facts, to give students extra math practice, to teach new math strategies, and to save precious planning time. Parents use our math worksheets to give their children extra math practice over school breaks and to enhance their math education. Home schools use our math worksheets in their programs to develop and strengthen math skills in their children.
Most Popular Free Math Worksheets this Week
Supporting Student Learning with Free Math Worksheets by Math-Drills
Math-Drills believes that education should be accessible to all children despite their socioeconomic situation or any other factors. Since it began in 2005, all the math worksheets on Math-Drills have been free-to-use with students learning math. The Math-Drills website works well on any device and worksheets can be printed or used on a screen.
Math-Drills worksheets are also used in special education, adult education, tutoring, colleges, high schools, prisons and a variety of other situations. Special education teachers especially like that we break down math skills and provide large-print options. Adult learners appreciate the simple uncluttered format that our worksheets offer. Tutors use our math worksheets to reduce their costs and focus on student learning. High school, college and university educators sometimes need remedial resources for students to allow them to continue with more advanced topics.
Students who practice their math skills with our math worksheets over school breaks keep their math skills sharp for upcoming school terms. Because we provide answer keys, students are able to self-assess and use the immediate feedback provided by an answer key to analyze and correct errors in their work. Our interactive (fillable) math worksheets allow them to fill in their answers on the screen and save or print the results.
Math-Drills.com Tour on YouTube.
Join the Math-Drills Newsletter
Join our newsletter to find out about new math worksheets and other information related to the website.
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Khan Academy Blog
Free Math Worksheets — Over 100k free practice problems on Khan Academy
Looking for free math worksheets.
You’ve found something even better!
That’s because Khan Academy has over 100,000 free practice questions. And they’re even better than traditional math worksheets – more instantaneous, more interactive, and more fun!
Just choose your grade level or topic to get access to 100% free practice questions:
Kindergarten, basic geometry, pre-algebra, algebra basics, high school geometry.
Statistics and probability
High school statistics, ap®︎/college statistics, precalculus, differential calculus, integral calculus, ap®︎/college calculus ab, ap®︎/college calculus bc, multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra.
- Addition and subtraction
- Place value (tens and hundreds)
- Addition and subtraction within 20
- Addition and subtraction within 100
- Addition and subtraction within 1000
- Measurement and data
- Counting and place value
- Measurement and geometry
- Place value
- Measurement, data, and geometry
- Add and subtract within 20
- Add and subtract within 100
- Add and subtract within 1,000
- Money and time
- Intro to multiplication
- 1-digit multiplication
- Addition, subtraction, and estimation
- Intro to division
- Understand fractions
- Equivalent fractions and comparing fractions
- More with multiplication and division
- Arithmetic patterns and problem solving
- Represent and interpret data
- Multiply by 1-digit numbers
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers
- Factors, multiples and patterns
- Add and subtract fractions
- Multiply fractions
- Understand decimals
- Plane figures
- Measuring angles
- Area and perimeter
- Units of measurement
- Decimal place value
- Add decimals
- Subtract decimals
- Multi-digit multiplication and division
- Divide fractions
- Multiply decimals
- Divide decimals
- Powers of ten
- Coordinate plane
- Algebraic thinking
- Converting units of measure
- Properties of shapes
- Ratios, rates, & percentages
- Arithmetic operations
- Negative numbers
- Properties of numbers
- Variables & expressions
- Equations & inequalities introduction
- Data and statistics
- Negative numbers: addition and subtraction
- Negative numbers: multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals, & percentages
- Rates & proportional relationships
- Expressions, equations, & inequalities
- Numbers and operations
- Solving equations with one unknown
- Linear equations and functions
- Systems of equations
- Geometric transformations
- Data and modeling
- Volume and surface area
- Pythagorean theorem
- Transformations, congruence, and similarity
- Arithmetic properties
- Factors and multiples
- Reading and interpreting data
- Negative numbers and coordinate plane
- Ratios, rates, proportions
- Equations, expressions, and inequalities
- Exponents, radicals, and scientific notation
- Algebraic expressions
- Linear equations and inequalities
- Graphing lines and slope
- Expressions with exponents
- Quadratics and polynomials
- Equations and geometry
- Algebra foundations
- Solving equations & inequalities
- Working with units
- Linear equations & graphs
- Forms of linear equations
- Inequalities (systems & graphs)
- Absolute value & piecewise functions
- Exponents & radicals
- Exponential growth & decay
- Quadratics: Multiplying & factoring
- Quadratic functions & equations
- Irrational numbers
- Performing transformations
- Transformation properties and proofs
- Right triangles & trigonometry
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry (Advanced)
- Analytic geometry
- Conic sections
- Solid geometry
- Polynomial arithmetic
- Complex numbers
- Polynomial factorization
- Polynomial division
- Polynomial graphs
- Rational exponents and radicals
- Exponential models
- Transformations of functions
- Rational functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry
- Trigonometric equations and identities
- Analyzing categorical data
- Displaying and comparing quantitative data
- Summarizing quantitative data
- Modeling data distributions
- Exploring bivariate numerical data
- Study design
- Counting, permutations, and combinations
- Random variables
- Sampling distributions
- Confidence intervals
- Significance tests (hypothesis testing)
- Two-sample inference for the difference between groups
- Inference for categorical data (chi-square tests)
- Advanced regression (inference and transforming)
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Data distributions
- Two-way tables
- Binomial probability
- Normal distributions
- Displaying and describing quantitative data
- Inference comparing two groups or populations
- Chi-square tests for categorical data
- More on regression
- Prepare for the 2020 AP®︎ Statistics Exam
- AP®︎ Statistics Standards mappings
- Composite functions
- Probability and combinatorics
- Limits and continuity
- Derivatives: definition and basic rules
- Derivatives: chain rule and other advanced topics
- Applications of derivatives
- Analyzing functions
- Parametric equations, polar coordinates, and vector-valued functions
- Applications of integrals
- Differentiation: definition and basic derivative rules
- Differentiation: composite, implicit, and inverse functions
- Contextual applications of differentiation
- Applying derivatives to analyze functions
- Integration and accumulation of change
- Applications of integration
- AP Calculus AB solved free response questions from past exams
- AP®︎ Calculus AB Standards mappings
- Infinite sequences and series
- AP Calculus BC solved exams
- AP®︎ Calculus BC Standards mappings
- Integrals review
- Integration techniques
- Thinking about multivariable functions
- Derivatives of multivariable functions
- Applications of multivariable derivatives
- Integrating multivariable functions
- Green’s, Stokes’, and the divergence theorems
- First order differential equations
- Second order linear equations
- Laplace transform
- Vectors and spaces
- Matrix transformations
- Alternate coordinate systems (bases)
Frequently Asked Questions about Khan Academy and Math Worksheets
Why is khan academy even better than traditional math worksheets.
Khan Academy’s 100,000+ free practice questions give instant feedback, don’t need to be graded, and don’t require a printer.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets look like?
Here’s an example:
What are teachers saying about Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets?
“My students love Khan Academy because they can immediately learn from their mistakes, unlike traditional worksheets.”
Is Khan Academy free?
Khan Academy’s practice questions are 100% free—with no ads or subscriptions.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets cover?
Our 100,000+ practice questions cover every math topic from arithmetic to calculus, as well as ELA, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Is Khan Academy a company?
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
Want to get even more out of Khan Academy?
Then be sure to check out our teacher tools . They’ll help you assign the perfect practice for each student from our full math curriculum and track your students’ progress across the year. Plus, they’re also 100% free — with no subscriptions and no ads.
The best way to learn and teach with AI is here. Ace the school year with our AI-powered guide, Khanmigo.
For learners For teachers For parents
Test your math skills! Ace that test! See how far you can get! You can view them on-screen, and then print them, with or without answers.
Every worksheet has thousands of variations, so you need never run out of practice material.
Choose your Subject !
* Note: the worksheet variation number is not printed with the worksheet on purpose so others cannot simply look up the answers. If you want the answers, either bookmark the worksheet or print the answers straight away.
Also! Our forum members have put together a collection of Math Exercises .
Math Worksheets - Free Weekly PDF Printables
Your kids from Kindergarten up through sixth grade will love using these math worksheets. New math workbooks are generated each week to make learning in the classroom fun. Word problems are emphasized for a deeper understanding of how math works, along with reinforcing basic math facts. The enrichment math pages will easily complement your existing math program and can be used every week to build the children's math skills and problem-solving strategies. Print as many of these math worksheets as you need to use in the classroom, at home, or at a tutoring center.
Printable Worksheets for Kids
Welcome to the land of 40,000+ printable worksheets in Math, English, Science, and Social Studies, aligned with the CCSS but universally applicable to students of grades K-12, complemented by a collection of self-correcting, digitally fillable worksheets. Keep classroom and homework activities generously assisted with vibrant charts, engaging activities, workbooks, practice drills, online quizzes with varying difficulty levels. Get started with our free sample worksheets and subscribe to get access to the entire treasure trove. The worksheets come along with answer keys, assisting in instant validation.
Fuel your learning journey with our online Math and ELA worksheets for K through grade 8 children with power-packed features like creating groups, adding children, assigning worksheets digitally, auto-grading, and tracking progress!
Sail through this vast expanse of printable math worksheets compilation for students of grades K-12, steering through topics like number sense, measurement, geometry, statistics, pre-algebra, algebra, and a multitude of high school topics.
The ELA worksheets help foster an understanding of foundational concepts in grammar. Comprehend texts with the reading comprehension passages and develop skills to creatively pen down and organize ideas with the writing prompt worksheets.
Language Arts Worksheets
The science worksheets help build a cohesive understanding of physical science, life science, and Earth and space science. Engage in inquiry-based learning to build, deepen, and apply knowledge using charts, worksheets and activities to enhance skills.
The social studies worksheets comprise strands drawn from all the social science disciplines and help develop informed and reasoned decision-making skills. Learn about the continents, U.S. Constitution, U.S. presidents, the 13 Colonies and more.
Social Studies Worksheets
Browse by Grade
If you are on a hunt for printable grade specific worksheets aligned with the CCSS, then be assured that you are in the right place. Whether it is English or Math, grade 3 or grade 8, you will find a collection of engaging resources.
Common Core Worksheets by Grade
Are you looking for a specific set of skills under each math topic for a particular grade? Our math workbooks aligned to the Common Core State Standards and classified grade-wise for students of kindergarten through grade 8 help big time.
Christmas or Halloween, President's Day or Labor Day, celebrate every holiday and important event with our no-prep worksheets. Figure out the importance of each festival with themed art, craft, math and literacy activities keeping the fun quotient high.
Stimulate creativity, encourage self-expression, fine-tune motor coordination, develop color awareness and dexterity as kids learn to use their first writing instrument - the crayon. Find myriad themes and fun activities to spark the imagination of kids.
Add some delight to math with these fun dot-to-dot printable themed worksheets and help kids learn to sequence alphabets and numbers. Kids find their aha moment when they connect the dots by skip counting to reveal the mystery pictures.
Connecting Dots Worksheets
Are you looking for a reason to subscribe? These snippets will tell you why our subscribers chose us and how we gained the trust of millions of students, educators, homeschooling parents and became their most often go-to educational website.
Why become a member? Which membership plan is relevant to you? What are the exclusive benefits enjoyed by members? What are the secure payment options available? Find answers to these and many such queries in this section.
Action Verbs Worksheets
Are you ready to “swing”, “kick” and “throw”? Enjoy a celebration of verbs that abound in action. Whether you’re looking for matching, coloring, or cutting and gluing action verbs, you won’t be let down. Hurray, there’s an identifying-action-verbs-in-sentences exercise too!
Food Groups and Nutrition Worksheets
Is fruit your weakness? Do you wish to go big on proteins and dairy so you are forever at your healthiest? Demonstrate a relish learning the five major food groups. Experience how we advise you to eat well so you study well. Practice food group and nutrition with an ensemble of exercises and activities.
Area of Rectilinear Figures Worksheets
Give yourselves tons of renewed verve and enthusiasm as you determine the area of rectilinear shapes! Traverse through simple rectilinear figures composed of unit squares as well as complex figures like the L-shapes and rectangular paths. This is going to be your most-loved math time!
Comparing Mixed Numbers Worksheets
Recalibrate how you compare mixed numbers with like and unlike denominators! Surpass your peers with excellence in comparing two mixed numbers using <, >, and = symbols and determining the largest or smallest number from a set of three mixed numbers. Start comparing like a pro!
See More >>>
Instant Access to
Workbooks aligned with CCSS
Digitally Fillable Worksheets
Customary and Metric Units
Math worksheets are available in Customary and Metric Units
Color and Printer-friendly
Monochrome and color options for selective topics
Single click facility for
1. a specific worksheet, or
2. an entire level
24/7 email support
Maya Shah, USA
I love your site as it is an excellent resource for my students. I truly appreciate all...
Gitel Kitay, USA
I teach in a homeshcool coop. I use your materials to teach the clock and money to two children...
Jigar Prajapati, UK
Hello, I enjoy and learn lot from this website. Please let me know when are you planning to launch...
Hi, I've ever found an error in your stuff. I love using your worksheets with my children. Hope this helps...
Kerri Smith, Canada
I love this site and have a subscription Is there a way I can purchase a subscription...
Expand their horizons with our boundless guidance
Gain unrestricted access to MathWorksheets4Kids.com to provide a unique learning experience to your children with our myriad collection.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Ultimate Math Solver (Free) Free Algebra Solver ... type anything in there!
Popular pages @ mathwarehouse.com.
- MATH VIDEOS
- MATH WORKSHEETS
- MOBILE GAMES
- CHEAT SHEET
Search by Grade
- Fractions, Percentages and Decimals
- Most Popular
- Problem Solving
- Shapes and Geometry
- Time and Money
- Math Videos
- Math Worksheets
- Math Cheat Sheet
All Math Worksheets
- Skills by Standard
- Skills by Grade
- Skills by Category
Go to profile
- Report Cards
- Our Teachers
Get Started Learning With MathGames!
- Math Slither
- Launch The Llama
- Viking Queen Defense
- Math and Snacks
- Math vs Monsters
- Number Worms
- Math Invasion
- Candy Stacker
- King of Math
- Toon Balloonz
- Math Missile
- P Pre-Kindergarten 34 skills
- K Kindergarten 70 skills
- 1 Grade 1 83 skills
- 2 Grade 2 128 skills
- 3 Grade 3 91 skills
- 4 Grade 4 126 skills
- 5 Grade 5 120 skills
- 6 Grade 6 151 skills
- 7 Grade 7 184 skills
- 8 Grade 8 113 skills
- Mixed Equations
- More Skills
Addition Sentences Up to 20
Compare Fractions - Same Numerator or Denominator
Multiplication with Pictures
- Instant setup using Google Classrooms, Remind or Office 355
- Create printable worksheets for offline practice
- Create detailed assignments, lesson plans and exit tickets
- Scratch pads to help students solve problems
- Detailed Reporting for Teachers and School Admins
- Skills Aligned to the Common Core Standards
- Tablet, Chromebooks, iPads and mobile phone ready -no downloads needed
- Trusted and used by over 5 million students in homes and classrooms
Math Games offers online games and printable worksheets to make learning math fun. Kids from pre-K to 8th grade can practice math skills recommended by the Common Core State Standards in exciting game formats. Never associated learning algebra with rescuing animals or destroying zombies? Time to think again!
Kids learn better when they're having fun . They also learn better when they get to practice new skills repeatedly . Math Games lets them do both - in school or at home .
Teachers and parents can create custom assignments that assess or review particular math skills. Activities are tailored so pupils work at appropriate grade levels . Worksheets can be downloaded and printed for classroom use , or activities can be completed and automatically graded online .
Best of all? It's completely free! Click on any of our games above to get started.
Get updates on what we do by following us on Twitter at @mathgames . Send us your comments, queries or suggestions here .
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Kindergarten Thanksgiving
- 1st Grade Thanksgiving
- 2nd Grade Thanksgiving
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
Math Salamanders Free Math Worksheets
Welcome to the Math Salamanders
Take a look at our massive range of free math worksheets for kids aged Kindergarten and up!
We have a huge bank of free math resources, calculators, puzzles and games for you to use and enjoy with your kids or students.
- Is your child struggling with Math and needing help?
- Homeschooling your child and looking for some carefully graded free math worksheets?
- Do you want some fun printable Math games to play and enjoy with your child?
- Looking for some resources to help your child learn their math facts?
- Need a fraction or percentage calculator to solve a problem and show you all the working out you need?
Then look no further...the Math Salamanders are here!
🎃 Halloween Worksheets 🎃
It's that spooky time of year again!
We have a wide range of free Halloween worksheets with a mathematical theme.
There are dot-to-dot pages, coordinates, puzzles, Halloween color by number pages and much more.
Come and take a look!
- Puzzles & Challenges
🦃 Thanksgiving Worksheets 🦃
Check out our recently created Thanksgiving math worksheets.
We have a range of different math activities with a Thanksgiving theme for your child to enjoy, including:
- Thanksgiving counting worksheets
- Thanksgiving color by number worksheets
- Thanksgiving count and graph worksheets
- Thanksgiving puzzles and games
- Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarten
- Thanksgiving Math Activities First Grade
- Thanksgiving Math Worksheets 2nd Grade
We have a wide range of free Christmas worksheets with a mathematical theme.
There are dot-to-dot pages, Christmas nets, coordinates worksheets, color by number pages and much more.
We also have a dedicated worksheet page for each grade from Kindergarten to 5th Grade.
Come take a look!
- Christmas Math Worksheets for kids
We have a wide range of Easter worksheets with a mathematical theme.
There are dot-to-dot pages, color by number pages and much more.
About this website
The Math Salamanders provide you with:
- A huge bank of free educational Math worksheets.
- Graded sheets so that you can easily select the right level of difficulty.
- Fun Math activities, puzzles and games to play.
- Practice worksheets to help your child to learn their basic math facts.
The Math Salamanders caters for all Elementary grades, from Kindergarten upwards.
We also have a growing selection of worksheets for middle and high school students.
You can easily find the correct level of our free Math worksheets to suit your needs by clicking on the age category.
Looking for some ready-made packs of math resources for your child?
We have created some math grab packs which contain a wide range of different math worksheets.
They are available for all grades from Kindergarten to 5th Grade.
Free to download and ready to print now!
Search Our Site
As our site gets larger and larger, it can be hard to find the worksheets and help you are looking for... Just use the search box below!
Alternatively, you can use the search box at the top of each page.
To search our site, just click on the magnifying glass on the right hand side of the screen.
- Math Salamanders Shop
We have a range of fun-packed Math games booklets for sale in our store.
There is a booklet for each grade from 1st to 5th with a wide range of math games carefully designed to meet learning skills for each grade.
Meet the Salamanders
If you want to know a little more about the math salamanders and who we are, then use the link below.
Math Salamanders Online Quizzes
We have created online quizzes to complement most of our worksheets.
Practice your skills online and get instant feedback.
There are also some handy hints to explain the correct answer for each question.
- Online Math Quizzes
Free Math Worksheets By Grade
Online practice zone.
Try out our online practice zone for testing your math facts and other math skills.
There are zones for practicing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division as well as place value and fractions.
- Online Learning Math
- Randomly Generated Worksheets
Most of the worksheets on our site are carefully graded so that you can choose the right level sheet for your child.
However, sometimes - especially when you are practicing math facts - you might want a few randomly generated sheets.
You can choose the values you want and tailor the sheet to the needs of your child.
You can now also write your own title and instructions (in your chosen language) to go with each sheet!
Perfect for homework!
FUN Math Games
Looking for some fun and motivating ways to inspire your kids to learn math?
Why not try one of our free math games - we have a wide selection of printable games for your students to enjoy!
- Math Games for Kids
Online Math Calculators
We have a selection of online calculators which are free to use.
Our calculators include fraction, decimal and percentage calculators as well as conversion calculators and age calculators.
Math Sheets By Topic
Here is our huge bank of free Math worksheets, sorted by topic:
Numbers & The Number System
4 operations, other math topics, view all our latest pages.
All the math worksheets printable and other math resources found on this website are original math materials produced by the Math Salamanders.
We hope you enjoy using this site and find the materials useful.
If you have used our website and found our resources useful, please consider making a small donation to help with our costs.
All donations are made through Paypal.
Get a free sample copy of our Math Salamanders Dice Games book with each donation!
You can also support us by liking our site on Facebook!
Any Problems with our site?
We do our best to ensure that our site works as smoothly as possible and we try to ensure that all of our resources are error-free.
Please let us know straight away if there are any problems with any of our resources - we can usually fix them within a few minutes!
The best way to contact us is to use the 'Contact Us' link at the top and bottom of each page.
You can also leave a facebook comment, but they make take a little longer for us to action.
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Fun teaching resources & tips to help you teach math with confidence
FREE Math Worksheets & Printable Games
Make math fun & engaging! Find hundreds of free math worksheets and games available to download and print for kids of all ages.
Are you looking for low-prep ways to review important math skills? Or perhaps you need some math practice to use as homework or sub plans. Whatever the need, I have a HUGE range of printable math activities and games available free.
Since my goal on this site is to make math engaging and FUN, below you will find a variety of printable games (that don’t require lots of prep) or interactive worksheets (these include things like cut and paste pages, mazes, matching, etc.) organized by grade level.
You will not find pages and pages of drills-math worksheets filled with problem after problem. I believe those types of math drills can cause students anxiety and prevent a love of math and math exploration.
But since kids do have to actually do math in order to grow and become confident and fluent, I love to share simple freebies that will provide meaningful practice that is FUN.
FREE Math Worksheets & Games for Kids:
All of my printable activities are organized by grade level groups and are listed on the individual pages. Use the links below to go to the different grade level pages to see the free math worksheets and printables available.
Please note that I add new freebies all the time , so you may want to book mark this page so you can check back often, or whenever you need some additional math skills review.
In addition, I love to create activities that can be easily used and adapted for kids of all ages . These are open-ended types of printables or games that have a low-floor (meaning even young or struggling kids can participate on their own level) but also a high ceiling (meaning older or advanced kids can push themselves to go above and beyond).
You will find these types of activities on the ‘math for all ages’ page, linked below.
To see what resources are available, click the links or images to go to the various grade level pages.
High School Math Printables
Math for All Ages: FREE Open Ended Challenges
Never Run Out of Fun Math Ideas
If you enjoyed this post, you will love being a part of the Math Geek Mama community! Each week I send an email with fun and engaging math ideas, free resources and special offers. Join 163,000+ readers as we help every child succeed and thrive in math! PLUS, receive my FREE ebook, 5 Math Games You Can Play TODAY , as my gift to you !
Success! Now please check your email to confirm your subscription and receive a free gift!
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.
Find More Resources To Help Make Math Engaging!
Join 165k+ parents & teachers.
Who learn new tips and strategies, as well as receive engaging resources to make math fun!
Math Time Doesn't Have to End in Tears
Join 165,000+ parents and teachers who learn new tips and strategies, as well as receive engaging resources to make math fun. Plus, receive my guide, "5 Games You Can Play Today to Make Math Fun," as my free gift to get you started!
- Coloring Pages
- Connect the Dots
- Crossword Puzzles
- Handwriting Worksheets
- Maze Worksheets
- Pattern Worksheets
- Printing Worksheets
- Story Starters
- Sudoku Puzzles
- Word Decoder Puzzles
- Word Scrambles
- Word Search Puzzles
Our math worksheets are designed to help kids practice their math skills with questions that change each time you visit. These math worksheets are printable and are organized by either subject (ie: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) or grade (ie: Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5).
With our math sheet generator, you can easily create new math worksheets that are never the same and always different, providing you with an unlimited supply of math sheets to use in the classroom or at home.
To find the right math worksheet, choose a subject or grade from one of the following:
Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division math worksheets can be printed in two different formats:
"Horizontal" Math Worksheet - Example
"Vertical" Math Worksheet - Example
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Donate
Copyright © 2009-2023 BigActivities.com. All rights reserved.
- Middle School
- High School
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
SoftSchools.com provides free math worksheets, free math games, grammar quizzes, free phonics worksheets, and games. Worksheets and games are organized by grades and topics. These printable math and phonics worksheets are auto generated.
New worksheets and games, new worksheets, games, quizzes and themes.
To turn off the Ads Click Here
New Quizzes, Timelines and Facts
Phonics and grammar games and quizzes, teacher tools, counting games.
The counting game allows kids to choose their favorite icon to count and encourages them to play more by earning stars while playing.
- Coloring Pages
© 2005-2020 Softschools.com
Free Printable Math Worksheets and Games
Welcome to the edu-games math center. Here you can find a great collection of free printable math games for elementary and middle school. On many other websites with math worksheets you will find just prepared pdf files, where you don't have any control to adjust the worksheets to your liking.
Why is it different on this website?
All the worksheet on the edu-games website are dynamically generated with your adjustments. That means that you have control over the content of the worksheets. You can create the worksheets exactly to the level / grade of your students. It cost only a couple of seconds before the worksheet is created and ready to be downloaded. Because of how it works, no worksheet is the same, which means you really have unlimited number of worksheets that you can download. The worksheet contains the answer sheet for the teacher and the puzzle / game to solve for the students.
The number of worksheets keep growing. To help you find as fast as possible the worksheet you are looking for, I have categorized the worksheet per grade and also per topic. In the menu on the left you should be able to find your math worksheet quickly.
What if you cannot find your worksheet?
Contact me (on the bottom of every page). Write briefly what you need and I will see if I can create this worksheet for you.
I would like to keep the games for free, but I have me costs keeping up the website. Please like or share the games on social media like facebook, twitter etc. This will help me to cover the costs of the website. Thank you.
Add Subtract Time
Adding 3 fractions
Adding 3 unlike fractions
Adding mixed numbers
Adding unlike fractions
Addition Sum Search
Balance the Scale
Compare Fractions Graphical
Connect Four (add)
Connect Four fraction
Decimals to fractions
Dividing Fractions whole number
Dividing Mixed Numbers
Draw Hands on the Clock
Find the tens
Fraction Addition Maze
Fraction Dividing Maze
Fraction Multiplication Maze
Fraction Subtraction Maze
Fractions to Percent
Fractions to decimal
How Many Squares
Math Problem Search
Measure angle protractor
Multi Digits Addition
Multiplication Times Table Mazes
Multiply Fractions whole number
Multiply Mixed Numbers
Open the safe
Percent to Fraction
Round to nearest 10 or 100
Single Digit Addition
Subtract like fractions
Subtract mixed numbers
Subtract unlike fractions
Telling Time Bingo
place value picture
- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
Money (various currencies), number theory, ratio, proportion, and percent, other math worksheet websites.
DadsWorksheets.com - thousands of free math worksheets This site has over 5,000 different math worksheets from kindergarten to pre-algebra and growing.
Math Maze Generate a maze that practices any of the four operations. You can choose the difficulty level and size of maze.
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
Free Math Worksheets – Math Fun Worksheets
Free Online Math Worksheets and Activities
Free Math Worksheets
Math fun worksheets - free printable math worksheets, welcome to the world of mathematics - browse by topics.
Numbers & Operations
MATH FUN WORKSHEETS PRINTABLE FREE MATH WORKSHEETS
Math fun worksheets for kids encompass a wide range of printable free math worksheets which are in colorful dimensions to attract and engage our users. They are arranged according to topics and grades, especially Grade K through Grade 4 .
We have a lot of math worksheets to sharpen your childrens skills. The website is updated with new content at frequent intervals to help students learn the recent skills of research. With these worksheets we try to impart practical knowledge necessary for day to day life qualitatively
Our Blog page is our Diary of Events. You will get to know What’s New in our website Math Fun Worksheets. Parents and teachers can visit our blog regularly to review our latest free worksheets which are carefully prepared by experienced academicians.
Conceptual clarity is the base to master mathematics. Our free math worksheets never test a persons knowledge, but acts as a mirror to reflect the conceptual clarity he/she has attained in that particular section of math. Nevertheless, it is a pracrtice to practice math for greater speeds, accuracy and confidence.
Keeping in mind the growing competition of the outside world these worksheets are carefuly designed with expertise to make your children ‘Survival of the Fittest’. Enormous interesting activities are covered under each topic to make the children involve and understand clearly.
All the worksheets are available in PDF format which is easy for download. Each PDF contains a question section and an answer key which makes easy for the children to check the answers instantly. Download all our worksheets and enjoy working on them. Good luck!!!
Browse by grades.
- CURSIVE WRITING
- READING COMPREHENSION
- STANDARD CHARTS
- NUMBER CHARTS
- NUMBER NAMES CHARTS
- COLORING ACTIVITY
- CONNECTING DOTS
- TRACE AND COLOR
- CARTOON COLORING
- DIVISION WORKSHEETS
- PLACE VALUE
- SKIP COUNTING
- ODD EVEN NUMBERS
- PRIME AND COMPOSITE NOS
- ROMAN NUMERALS
- CARDINAL AND ORDINAL NUMBERS WORKSHEETS
- ROUNDING NUMBERS
- ESTIMATING NUMBERS
- ESTIMATING TIME & MONEY
- COUNTING & CARDINALITY
- COMPARING NUMBERS
- ORDERING NUMBERS
- SQUARES AND CUBES
- TALLY MARKS
- MEAN MEDIAN MODE RANGE
- LINES , RAYS, LINE SEGMENTS AND PLANES
- COMPOSE AND DECOMPOSE SHAPES
- ANGLES WORKSHEETS
- ADDITION WORD PROBLEMS
- MONEY WORD PROBLEMS
- TIME WORD PROBLEMS
- LINES AND RAYS WORD PROBLEMS
- SIZE COMPARISON
- MEASUREMENT OF LENGTH
- LENGTH – METRIC & CUSTOMARY UNITS
- MEASURING WEIGHT
- WEIGHT OR MASS – METRIC AND CUSTOMARY UNITS
- CAPACITY / LIQUID VOLUME
- CAPACITY – METRIC & CUSTOMARY UNITS
- TEMPERATURE AND UNIT CONVERSIONS
- SCIENTIFIC NOTATION
- ORDER OF OPERATIONS
- ALGEBRAIC EXPRESSIONS
Adobe Reader is required to download all the pdf files. If adobe reader is not installed in your computer, you may download it here for free: Adobe Reader Download.
Copyright © 2021. math fun worksheets. all reserved, 2 thoughts on “ free math worksheets ”.
- Pingback: Improve Your Mathematical Skills With Math Worksheets - Welcome - www.dharmaoverground.org
- Pingback: Save Time And Money With Free Printable Math Worksheets Online - Welcome - www.dharmaoverground.org
Comments are closed.
Free Worksheets, Lessons, Quizzes
- Stage Level
- Key Stage One
- Key Stage Two
- Lessons & Activities
The math section of k8schoollessons.com contains primary school math resources such as free math worksheets, online math activities, math quizzes and math lessons from kindergarten to year 5. k8schoollessons.com caters different types of math worksheets, online math activities, math quizzes and math lessons for kids of different age groups. Kids can enjoy interesting grade-based online math activities and math quizzes while grabbing essential math concepts by themselves. k8schoollessons.com free math worksheets, online math activities, math quizzes and math lessons are effective in learning the fundamentals of mathematics. Make your math learning fun with k8schoollessons.com Math section!
In this section children can try free math worksheets, online math activities, math quizzes, math practice tests, online math flash cards, mental math worksheets, free printable math worksheets for kindergarten , 1st grade , 2nd grade , 3rd grade , 4th grade and 5th grade . So, kids, teachers and parents! What are you waiting for? Make use of all our free math resources.
k8schoollessons.com primary school math resources cover a range of math skills from kindergarten to 5th grade. Discover our hundreds of math worksheets, online math activities and math quizzes on a variety of kindergarten and primary school topics. The math skills are counting numbers, missing numbers, counting numbers, ordering numbers, rounding numbers, number sequences, number patterns, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, time, place values, fractions, decimals, percentages, mixed operations, order of operations, algebra, geometry, word problems and the list goes on and on.
Test your math skills with our online math activities, math quizzes and math worksheets. View your math activities and math quizzes on screen or print them as math worksheets. See you progress in math with k8schoollessons.com.
Our math worksheets, online math activities and math quizzes help kids develop math skills in simple and fun ways. k8schoollessons.com free math resources make learning math fun and interesting for your smart primary schooler.
Kindergarten Numeracy Skills
Our Kindergarten Numeracy Skills activities are designed for kindies to learn the basic mathematical concepts with a great interest. This section contains Activities in Addition, Subtraction, Counting Numbers, Missing Numbers, Shapes etc.
Kindergarten Counting Numbers
- Kindergarten Number Words Activity 3
- Kindergarten Number Words Activity 4
- Kindergarten Number Words Activity 2
- Kindergarten Number Words Activity 1
- Kindergarten Counting Numbers Activities 2
- View All Kindergarten Counting Numbers (6)
- 3D Shapes Activity 2
- 2D Shape Activity 4
- Kindergarten 3D Shapes Activities 1
- Kindergarten 2D Shapes Activities 3
- Kindergarten 2D Shapes Activities 2
- View All Kindergarten Shapes (6)
Kindergarten Ordering Numbers
- Kindergarten Ordering Numbers Worksheet 12
- Kindergarten Ordering Numbers Worksheet 11
- Kindergarten Ordering Numbers Worksheet 10
- Kindergarten Ordering Numbers Worksheet 9
- Kindergarten Ordering Numbers Worksheet 8
- View All Kindergarten Ordering Numbers (12)
- Kindergarten Greater than Less than with Pic...
- Kindergarten Greater than Less than Activity...
- View All Kindergarten Numbers (17)
- Subtraction Worksheets Kindergarten
- Free Kindergarten Subtraction Worksheets
- Free Printable Subtraction Worksheets
- Subtraction Kindergarten Worksheets
- Kindergarten Vertical Subtraction Worksheets
- View All Kindergarten Subtraction (18)
Kindergarten Missing Numbers
- Numbers Before After and Between Activities ...
- Numbers Before and After Activities 9
- Numbers Before and After Activities 3
- Numbers Before and After Activities 4
- View All Kindergarten Missing Numbers (29)
- Adding with 0 Picture Addition Worksheet 2
- Adding with 0 Picture Addition Worksheet 1
- Addition with Pictures to Make 1 and 2
- Addition with Pictures to Make 3 and 4
- Addition with Pictures to Make 5
- View All Kindergarten Addition (37)
Year 1 Numeracy Skills
Our year 1 maths worksheets hold interactive first grade math worksheets presenting the essential topics in Year 1 math curriculum, for instance, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Mixed Operations, Number Patterns, Ordering Numbers, Counting Numbers and many more. Our free 1st grade math worksheets are organized by topic, therefore they're easy to follow, attractive practice tests and worksheets. Great selection of worksheets that help to encourage understanding of basic mathematical concepts and also step by step recall of different areas in basic mathematics. Want to do some practice questions now? Choose the best from the selection below which contains a comprehensive collection of worksheets to provide practice in solving basic mathematical problems to brush up your knowledge in maths. Sharpen your math skills with our first grade math worksheets. k8schoollessons.com's 1st grade math worksheets are a great resource for children in 1st grade to cover all corners of first grade math.
- Year 1 Numeracy Activities
- Year 1 Numeracy Lessons
Year 1 Addition
This is where our comprehensive collection of free 1st grade addition worksheets come in handy. All these free 1st grade math worksheets are organized by topic. Our 1st grade addition worksheets and activities start with simple one digit addition and then progress to 2-digit addition, column addition and horizontal addition with online math help. The math help in each sum helps understanding the carrying method in addition visually. Easy to follow, attractive practice tests and worksheets. Great selection of worksheets that help to encourage understanding of basic addition concepts and also step by step recall of addition facts. Want to do some practice questions now? Choose the best from the selection below which contains addition worksheets to provide practice in solving basic addition problems to brush up your knowledge in addition. Sharpen your addition skills with our first grade addition worksheets. k8schoollessons.com's 1st grade addition worksheets are a great resource for children in 1st Grade.
- Making 20 Addition Worksheets
- Number Bonds of 20
- Number Bonds of 19
- Making 19 Addition Worksheets
- Making 18 Addition Worksheets
- View All Year 1 Addition (54)
Year 1 Counting Numbers
The K8 School Year 1 Counting Numbers activities include counting numbers exercises from two-digit to three-digit numbers. Children can identify the numbers by counting pictures. They also get the ability to read the numbers and match the correct numerals.
- Two Digit Number Words (51-60)
- Two Digit Number Words (41 - 50)
- Two Digit Number Words (31-40)
- Two Digit Number Words (21-30)
- Two Digit Numbers by Counting Pictures
- View All Year 1 Counting Numbers (5)
Year 1 Division
This section contains Year 1 Division worksheets and activities with horizontal division with the divisors from 2 to 12. Our Year 1 Division activities are available in both finding the quotient and the dividend activities.
- Division by 5 Activity 2
- Division by 4 Activity 2
- Division by 3 Activity 2
- Division by 2 Activity 2
- Division by 5 Activity
- View All Year 1 Division (8)
Year 1 Mixed Operations
This section includes Mixed Operations activities with a mixture of all four operations, for example addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Answers can be corrected at the end of each activity. All activities are printable.
- Multiplication and Division Problems
- Multiplication Money Problems
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- Addition and Subtraction Mixed Problems
- Mixed Problems Addition and Subtraction
- View All Year 1 Mixed Operations (5)
Year 1 Multiplication
The K8 School Year 1 Multiplication activities start with simple steps of multiplication and progressing up to 2-digit number multiplication. Children can enjoy many fun online multiplication worksheets.
- 2 Times Table Activity 1
- 5 Times Table Activity 1
- 4 Times Table Activity 1
- 3 Times Table Activity 1
- One Digit Multiplication Activity 4
- View All Year 1 Multiplication (7)
Year 1 Number Patterns
Year 1 Number Patterns activities contain interesting activities in finding missing answers for each activity. It includes skip counting, number sequences, number puzzles and addition and subtraction worksheets to find missing numbers.
- Counting by 2s
- Counting by 3s
- Number Puzzle Activity 3
- Number Puzzle Activity 1
- Number Sequence Counting by 2s
- View All Year 1 Number Patterns (5)
Year 1 Numbers
- Ordinal Numbers Quiz 4
- Ordinal Numbers Quiz 3
- Ordinal Numbers Quiz 2
- Ordinal Numbers Quiz 1
- View All Year 1 Numbers (4)
Year 1 Ordering Numbers
The K8 School Year 1 Ordering Numbers activities are designed to enhance numeracy skills in learning how to order numbers according to a sequence. These Ordering Numbers activities will lay the foundation for kids to learn various ways to order numbers.
- Ordering Numbers Least to Greatest Worksheet 1
- Arranging Numbers Least to Greatest Worksheet 2
- Placing Numbers Least to Greatest Worksheet 3
- Ordering Numbers Ascending Order Worksheet 4
- Ordering Numbers Smallest to Largest Worksheet 11
- View All Year 1 Ordering Numbers (24)
Year 1 Subtraction
Free 1st grade subtraction worksheets. Our 1st grade subtraction worksheets and activities are basic math for kids containing subtraction concepts such as regrouping, column and horizontal subtractions etc. Activities are designed with math help to visually grab the concepts so that children can easily understand the difficult areas in basic subtraction. Exercises begin with simple subtraction facts and progress to subtraction of 2-digit numbers in columns. Easy to follow, attractive practice tests and worksheets. Great selection of worksheets that help to encourage understanding of basic subtraction concepts and also step by step recall of subtraction facts. Want to do some practice questions now? Choose the best from the selection below which contains subtraction worksheets to provide practice in solving basic subtraction problems to brush up your knowledge in subtraction. Sharpen your subtraction skills with our first grade subtraction worksheets. k8schoollessons.com's 1st grade subtraction worksheets are a great resource for children in 1st Grade.
- Subtract 1 digit from 2 digit with borrowing Worksheet 32
- Subtracting 1 digit from 2 digit with borrowing 31 Worksheet
- Subtracting 1 digit from 2 digit with borrowing Worksheet 30
- Subtract 1 digit from 2 digit with borrowing Worksheet 29
- Subtract 1 digit from 2 digit with borrowing Worksheet 50
- View All Year 1 Subtraction (30)
Year 1 Time
Learn 12-Hour clock time and 24-Hour clock time with The K8 School Year 1 Time activities. This section includes the time conversions of 12-Hour clock time into 24-Hour clock time and 24-Hour clock time into 12-Hour clock time.
- Telling Time Quarter to Activity 8
- Telling Time Quarter To Activity 7
- Telling Time Quarter Past Activity 6
- Telling Time Quarter Past Activity 5
- Telling Time Half Past Activity 4
- View All Year 1 Time (8)
Year 1 Word Problems
Here you can enjoy Year 1 Word Problem activities which are designed to enhance children’s basic problem solving skills in numeracy through various mathematical problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Multiplication Word Problems 1
- Money Word Problems Activity 1
- Subtraction Word Problems Activity 2
- Subtraction Word Problems Activity 1
- Addition Word Problems Activity 1
- View All Year 1 Word Problems (5)
Year 1 Multiplication Lessons
Our Year 1 Multiplication lessons guide children in doing Multiplication activities. This contains Multiplication Tables charts and other Multiplication lessons which teach the concepts and methods of doing Multiplication operations.
- The 2 Times Table
- The 3 Times Table
- The 4 Times Table
- The 5 Times Table
- View All Year 1 Multiplication Lessons (4)
Year 1 Numbers Lessons
- Ordinal Numbers
- View All Year 1 Numbers Lessons (1)
Year 2 Numeracy Skills
This section contains Year 2 Maths worksheets, activities and lessons. Enjoy our numerous lessons and activities designed in accordance with the Year 2 math lessons. We have lists of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division activities. Also, Mixed Operations, Counting Numbers, Number Patterns, Ordering Numbers, Word Problems and so forth.
- Year 2 Numeracy Activities
- Year 2 Numeracy Lessons
Year 2 Addition
Our Year 2 Addition worksheets/activities contain many addition practice activities where it asks the child to find the missing sum or addends. Children can earn a lot of practice by working out these sums. Get more addition practice with all our addition activities.
- Missing Addend Worksheet 5
- Missing Addend Worksheet 4
- Missing Addend Worksheet 3
- Missing Addend Worksheet 2
- Missing Addend Worksheet 1
- View All Year 2 Addition (60)
Year 2 Counting Numbers
The K8 School Year 2 Counting Numbers activities include exercises to identify numbers from two-digit to three-digit. Activities are voice aided so that children can listen to the number and match it with the correct number in writing.
- Reading and Writing 3-digit Numbers Activity 4
- Even or Odd Numbers
- Reading and Writing 3-digit Numbers Activity 3
- Even and Odd Numbers
- Three Digit Number Words Activity 2
- View All Year 2 Counting Numbers (6)
Year 2 Division
Our Year 2 Division section contains activities to find the quotient, divisor or the dividend. Division activities are available from Dividing by 6 to 12. If you wish, you can get the help of our Multiplication Tables charts in the Year 2 Multiplication Lessons section.
- Division by 12 Find the Dividend
- Division by 11 Find the Dividend
- Division by 10 Find the Dividend
- Division by 9 Find the Dividend
- Division by 8 Find the Dividend
- View All Year 2 Division (14)
Year 2 Mixed Operations
The section Year 2 Mixed Operations consists of activities with Mixed Operations with all four operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Get your answers corrected at the end of each activity. Activities are available to print.
- Addition and Subtraction Activity 5
- Addition and Subtraction Activity 4
- Addition and Subtraction Activity 3
- Addition and Subtraction Activity 2
- Addition and Subtraction Activity 1
- View All Year 2 Mixed Operations (6)
Year 2 Multiplication
The K8 School Year 2 Multiplication activities based on 6-9 times tables multiplication and advancing up to 2-digit number multiplication. Enjoy learning multiplication with our Year 2 Multiplication Activities.
- 12 Times Table Activity 1
- 11 Times Table Activity 1
- 10 Times Table Activity 1
- 9 Times Table Activity 1
- 8 Times Table Activity 1
- View All Year 2 Multiplication (11)
Year 2 Number Patterns
Year 2 Number Patterns activities have interactive exercises to find the missing numbers. It contains activities like skip counting, number sequences, number puzzles and and so on. Enjoy your Year 2 Number Patterns Activities!
- Skip Counting Activity 4
- Skip Counting Activity 3
- Skip Counting Activity 2
- Number Puzzle Activity 2
- Skip Counting Activity 1
- View All Year 2 Number Patterns (5)
Year 2 Ordering Numbers
The K8 School Year 2 Ordering Numbers activities are ideal to improve numeracy skills in ordering numbers consistent with different number sequences. Activities are given in ordering numbers from least to greatest and greatest to least.
- Arranging Numbers Biggest to Smallest Worksheet 8
- Ordering Numbers Biggest to Smallest Worksheet 9
- Arranging Numbers Largest to Smallest Worksheet 10
- Arranging Numbers Ascending Order Worksheet 5
- Placing Numbers Ascending Order Worksheet 6
- View All Year 2 Ordering Numbers (15)
Year 2 Subtraction
Our Year 2 Subtraction activities hold subtraction concepts such as regrouping, column and horizontal subtractions etc. These activities provide math help to visually grab the concepts so that the child can easily understand the borrowing method in subtraction.
- Subtraction Two Digit Numbers with Regrouping Worksheet 10
- Subtraction Two Digit Numbers with Regrouping Worksheet 11
- Subtraction Two Digit Numbers with Regrouping Worksheet 12
- Subtraction Two Digit Numbers with Borrowing Worksheet 13
- Subtraction Two Digit Numbers with Regrouping Worksheet 14
- View All Year 2 Subtraction (26)
Year 2 Time
This section allows the child to learn 12-Hour clock time and 24-Hour clock time. Our Year 2 Time Activities include the time conversions of 12-Hour clock time into 24-Hour clock time and 24-Hour clock time into 12-Hour clock time.
- Telling time 12 Hour Clock Activity 2
- View All Year 2 Time (1)
Year 2 Word Problems
Enjoy our Year 2 Word Problem activities which make improvements in your child's basic problem solving skills in numeracy through a number of mathematical problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Subtraction Number Sentences Activity 2
- Money Word Problems Activity 2
- Division Word Problems Activity 2
- Division Word Problems Activity 1
- Multiplication Word Problems Activity 2
- View All Year 2 Word Problems (8)
Year 2 Addition Lessons
Our Year 2 Addition lessons guide children in doing various Addition activities such as regrouping of addition which is also called the carrying method of addition and so forth. Also these Lessons teach the concepts and methods to do different Addition tasks.
- How to add two digit numbers with regrouping
- View All Year 2 Addition Lessons (1)
Year 2 Multiplication Lessons
The K8 School Year 2 Multiplication lessons show children the ways to do different Multiplication tasks. This includes Multiplication Tables charts and other Multiplication lessons which teach the concepts and methods of doing Multiplication operations.
- The 6 Times Table
- The 7 Times Table
- The 8 Times Table
- The 9 Times Table
- The 12 Times Table
- View All Year 2 Multiplication Lessons (7)
Year 3 Maths
The K8 School 3rd Grade Math section consists of Year 3 math school lessons activities worksheets. Our year 3 math lessons come with the activities on Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division. Also, Counting Numbers, Number Patterns, Ordering Numbers and so on.
- Year 3 Maths Activities
Year 3 Addition
In this section we have Year 3 Addition activities with a number of addition practice exercises. Children can enjoy the exercises by finding the missing sums or addends. Let your child gain his or her mental math knowledge by continuing these horizontal addition practice activities.
- Adding 3-digit Numbers in Columns without Regrouping 10
- Adding 3-digit Numbers in Columns without Regrouping 9
- Adding 3-digit Numbers in Columns without Regrouping 8
- Adding 3-digit Numbers in Columns without Regrouping 7
- Adding 3-digit Numbers in Columns without Regrouping 6
- View All Year 3 Addition (26)
Year 3 Decimals
- Find the Second Missing Decimal Worksheet 10
- Find the Second Missing Decimal Worksheet 9
- Find the Second Missing Decimal Worksheet 8
- Find the Second Missing Decimal Worksheet 7
- Find the Second Missing Decimal Worksheet 6
- View All Year 3 Decimals (30)
Year 3 Fractions
- Mixed Numbers Quiz 1
- View All Year 3 Fractions (1)
Year 3 Fractions Addition
Year 3 Fractions Addition lessons made to gain skills in adding fractions. Get more practice in adding fractions by doing these practice sheets which allow children to work through adding fractions with no hesitation. Enjoy and be confident in adding fractions!
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 20
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 19
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 18
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 17
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 16
- View All Year 3 Fractions Addition (20)
Year 3 Fractions Subtraction
Year 3 Fractions Subtraction lessons made to gain skills in subtracting fractions. Get more practice in subtracting fractions by doing these practice sheets which allow children to work through subtracting fractions with no hesitation. Enjoy and be confident in subtracting fractions!
- Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 10
- Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 9
- Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 8
- Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 7
- Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators Worksheet 6
- View All Year 3 Fractions Subtraction (10)
Year 3 Geometry
- Identifying Angles Flashcard Activity 2
- Identifying Angles Flashcard Activity 1
- Identifying Angles Quiz 1
- View All Year 3 Geometry (3)
Year 3 Length
- Converting mm to cm Worksheet 10
- Converting mm to cm Worksheet 9
- Converting mm to cm Worksheet 8
- Converting mm to cm Worksheet 1
- Converting mm to cm Worksheet 2
- View All Year 3 Length (28)
Year 3 Multiplication
Here we have Year 3 Multiplication activities with 2-digit by 1-digit and 2-digit by 2-digit number multiplication. Practise these activities and be thorough in your multiplication work. Enjoy our Year 3 Multiplication activities!
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 10
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 9
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 8
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 7
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 6
- View All Year 3 Multiplication (6)
Year 3 Number Patterns
Children have fun with our Year 3 Number Patterns activities designed to find the missing numbers which go in line with different number sequences. Kids will get the practice in various number patterns with our Year 3 Number Patterns activities.
- Counting by 7s Activity 2
- Counting by 7s
- Counting by 6s Activity 2
- Counting by 6s
- Counting by 10s Activity 1
- View All Year 3 Number Patterns (5)
Year 3 Numbers
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 25
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 24
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 23
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 22
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 21
- View All Year 3 Numbers (5)
Year 3 Ordering Numbers
Our Year 3 Ordering Numbers activities are created to develop the child's skills in ordering numbers. By practising our Year 3 Ordering Numbers activities children will get the hang of placing numbers in ascending or descending order.
- Placing numbers Smallest to Biggest Worksheet 7
- Numbers Least to Greatest Worksheet 16
- Ascending Order Numbers Worksheet 17
- Smallest to Biggest Numbers Worksheet 18
- Arranging Numbers Largest to Smallest Activity 10
- View All Year 3 Ordering Numbers (11)
Year 3 Place Values
- Digit Values of a Number Activity 1
- Values of Digits Activity 7
- Values of Digits Activity 6
- Values of Digits Activity 5
- Values of Digits Activity 4
- View All Year 3 Place Values (6)
Year 3 Rounding Numbers
Here you will find our selection of Rounding Numbers activities designed to help your child learn to round numbers to the nearest 10 by The K8 School. Teach your child how to round up or down with our Year 3 Rounding Numbers activities.
- Rounding to the nearest 10 Activity 5
- Rounding to the nearest 10 Activity 4
- Rounding to the nearest 10 Activity 3
- Rounding to the nearest 10 Activity 2
- Rounding to the nearest 10 Activity 1
- View All Year 3 Rounding Numbers (11)
Year 3 Subtraction
In this section Children will be able to learn about the regrouping or the borrowing method of subtraction with the assistance of our online math help. Practice regrouping of 2-digit and 3-digit subtraction with our Year 3 Subtraction activities.
- 3-Digit minus 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
- Take away 2-digit from 3-digit with borrowing method
- Take away 2-digit from 3-digit with Regrouping
- Take away 2-digit from 3-digit numbers with borrowing method
- Take away 2-digit from 3-digit numbers with Regrouping
- View All Year 3 Subtraction (21)
Year 4 Maths
The K8 School Year 4 Maths section provides Year 4 math school lessons activities worksheets. Your child can learn and get the practice of a list of math lessons. Learn through our Year 4 maths lessons and practise our Year 4 maths activities for best results. k8schoollessons.com, if you search for better math websites.
- Year 4 Maths Activities
Year 4 Addition
Our Year 4 Addition activities contain several addition exercises which teach your child the difficult ares in addition such as regrouping or carrying method with 2-digit and 3-digit number addition. Children are corrected on-the-spot while they are working out the sums.
- 3 Digit and 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Activity 10
- 3 Digit and 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Activity 9
- 3 Digit and 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Activity 8
- 3 Digit and 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Activity 7
- 3 Digit and 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping Activity 6
- View All Year 4 Addition (22)
Year 4 Fractions
- Mixed Numbers Quiz 5
- Mixed Numbers Quiz 4
- Mixed Numbers Quiz 3
- Mixed Numbers Quiz 2
- Unlike Fractions Addition Word Problems
- View All Year 4 Fractions (6)
Year 4 Geometry
- Identifying Angles Activity 1
- View All Year 4 Geometry (1)
Year 4 Length
- Converting mm to cm Worksheet 3
- kilometres into meters Conversions 1
- Converting kilometres into meters Quiz 1
- Converting kilometres into meters Activity 5
- Converting kilometres into meters Activity 4
- View All Year 4 Length (8)
Year 4 Multiplication
Enjoy our Year 4 Multiplication activities with finding the missing factor or finding the missing multiple activities. Children will be able to develop their mental math knowledge in multiplication by doing these horizontal multiplication activities.
- 2-digit by 2-digit Multiplication 1
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 5
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 4
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 2
- One-digit and two-digit Multiplication Activity 1
- View All Year 4 Multiplication (5)
Year 4 Numbers
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 10
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 9
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 8
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 7
- Roman Numerals Worksheet 6
- View All Year 4 Numbers (10)
Year 4 Ordering Numbers
The K8 School Year 4 Ordering Numbers activities teach children how to arrange numbers according to either ascending or descending order. Get the help of our Year 4 Ordering Numbers Practice Activities to learn ascending and descending orders.
- Smallest to Largest Numbers Worksheet 19
- Least to Greatest Numbers Worksheet 20
- Arranging Numbers Descending Order Worksheet 5
- Placing Numbers Descending Order Worksheet 6
- Placing numbers Biggest to Smallest Worksheet 7
- View All Year 4 Ordering Numbers (10)
Year 4 Place Values
Here you will find our selection of free online Year 4 Place Values activities, which make your child acquire knowledge in place values and values of digits. Help your child learn place values with our Year 4 Place Values activities.
- Values of Digits Activity 11
- Values of Digits Activity 10
- Values of Digits Activity 9
- Values of Digits Activity 8
- Values of Digits Activity 2
- View All Year 4 Place Values (8)
Year 4 Rounding Numbers
Year 4 Rounding Numbers activities have skills based on rounding whole numbers to the nearest ten, hundred, thousand etc. Help your child to learn rounding up or down the numbers with our Year 4 Rounding Numbers activities.
- Rounding to the nearest 100 Activity 5
- Rounding to the nearest 100 Activity 4
- Rounding to the nearest 100 Activity 3
- Rounding to the nearest 100 Activity 2
- Rounding to the nearest 100 Activity 1
- View All Year 4 Rounding Numbers (6)
Year 4 Subtraction
Our Year 4 Subtraction section provides you a number of subtraction activities with regrouping operations. Get the help of our online math help, which make you correct on-the-spot in any mistake.
- Subtracting 2-digit numbers with Regrouping
- Subtraction 3-digit take away 2-digit with borrowing method
- Subtraction 3-digit take away 2-digit with Regrouping
- 3-digit take away 2-digit with Regrouping
- 2-digit from 3-digit Subtraction with borrowing method
- View All Year 4 Subtraction (18)
Year 5 Maths
Our 5th Grade Math section contains free online Year 5 math lessons activities worksheets. Practise our list of topics such as Algebra, Order of Operations, Place Values. Also, Rounding Numbers, Time, Addition, Subtraction etc. Have fun with our Year 5 Maths.
- Year 5 Maths Activities
- Year 5 Maths Lessons
Year 5 Algebra
Year 5 Algebra section provides practice to children on translating simple phrases into algebraic expressions with or without variables. This will guide students in translating day-to-day problems into algebraic expressions so as to find solutions in cooler ways.
- Integer Addition Worksheet 2
- Integer Addition Worksheet 1
- Adding Integers Practice 2
- Adding Integers Practice 1
- Adding Integers Worksheet 2
- View All Year 5 Algebra (11)
Year 5 Geometry
- Finding the Perimeter Activity 1
- Finding the Perimeter Quiz 1
- View All Year 5 Geometry (2)
Year 5 Numbers
In this Year 5 Numbers section, you’ll be able to learn about Prime Numbers, Composite Numbers, Prime Factorisation, Highest Common Factor (HCF), Least Common Factor (LCM) etc. Enjoy advanced concepts of numbers with Year 5 Numbers activities.
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets 10
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets 9
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets 8
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets 7
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets 6
- View All Year 5 Numbers (78)
Year 5 Order of Operations
Year 5 Order of Operations activities contain combined operations between addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. These activities assist students step by step so that they can get a clear understanding of ordering the correct operation one after the other.
- Order of Operations Worksheets 20 - With Parentheses
- Order of Operations Worksheets 19 - With Parentheses
- Order of Operations Worksheets 18 - With Parentheses
- Order of Operations Worksheets 17 - With Parentheses
- Order of Operations Worksheets 16 - With Parentheses
- View All Year 5 Order of Operations (40)
Year 5 Percentages
- Percentages Activities 11
- Percentages Activities 20
- Percentages Activities 19
- Percentages Activities 18
- Percentages Activities 17
- View All Year 5 Percentages (20)
Year 5 Place Values
Practise free online Place Values exercises with Year 5 Place Values activities, presented by The K8 School. Enhance your place values knowledge by doing our various activities based on values of digits and the place values of digits.
- Place Values of Digits Activity 2
- Digit Values Activity 3
- View All Year 5 Place Values (2)
Year 5 Rounding Numbers
Here you will find our collection of Rounding Numbers activities designed to help your child learn to round numbers to the nearest 1000, 10 000 and 100 000. Be thorough in rounding larger numbers with our Year 5 Rounding Numbers activities.
- Rounding to the nearest 1000 Activity 1
- Rounding to the nearest thousand
- View All Year 5 Rounding Numbers (2)
Year 5 Subtraction
We have some advanced subtraction activities in this Year 5 Subtraction section including subtraction from 4-digit, 5-digit and 6-digit numbers with regrouping. Our online math help will help the child at any time where he goes wrong.
- 3 digit Subtraction worksheet with Regrouping 5
- 3 digit Subtraction worksheet with Regrouping 3
- 3 digit Subtraction with Regrouping Activity 4
- 3 digit Subtraction with Regrouping Activity 2
- View All Year 5 Subtraction (4)
Year 5 Time
- Reading Time Converting 12 Hour 24 Hour Clock 1
- View All Year 5 Time (1)
Year 5 Algebra lessons
- Pre-Algebra Adding and Subtracting Integers
- View All Year 5 Algebra lessons (1)
Year 5 Numbers Lessons
The K8 School Year 5 Numbers lessons teach you many progressive math concepts such as Prime Numbers, Composite Numbers, Prime Factorisation, Highest Common Factor (HCF), Least Common Factor (LCM) and so forth.
- Median, Mode, Mean and Range
- Factors and Multiples
- Highest Common Factor - HCF
- Prime Factorisation
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- View All Year 5 Numbers Lessons (5)
Year 5 Percentages Lesson
- What is a Percentage ?
- View All Year 5 Percentages Lesson (1)