- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Simplifying Documentation: The Role of Electronic Medical Record Systems
In the fast-paced world of healthcare, efficient documentation is crucial for providing quality patient care. Gone are the days of paper-based medical records that were prone to errors, difficult to manage, and time-consuming. Enter electronic medical record (EMR) systems – a revolutionary technology that has transformed the way healthcare providers document and store patient information. In this article, we will explore the role of EMR systems in simplifying documentation and how they benefit both healthcare professionals and patients.
Streamlining Data Entry and Retrieval
One of the key advantages of EMR systems is their ability to streamline data entry and retrieval. With traditional paper-based records, healthcare providers spent significant amounts of time manually documenting patient information. This not only increased the risk of errors but also made it challenging to access relevant data when needed.
EMR systems eliminate these challenges by providing a user-friendly interface that allows healthcare professionals to input patient information quickly and accurately. These systems also employ features like drop-down menus, auto-fill options, and templates for common medical conditions, making data entry a breeze.
Moreover, EMR systems enable easy retrieval of patient records with just a few clicks. Healthcare providers can access comprehensive medical histories, lab results, medication lists, and more – all in one centralized location. This eliminates the need to hunt down paper files or rely on outdated faxing or mailing methods for record transfer.
Enhancing Communication and Collaboration
Effective communication among healthcare professionals is critical for providing coordinated care. EMR systems play a vital role in enhancing communication and collaboration by allowing seamless sharing of patient information across different departments within a healthcare facility.
With EMR systems, physicians can easily communicate with specialists, nurses, pharmacists, and other members of the care team through secure messaging platforms integrated into the system. This real-time communication facilitates quick decision-making processes while ensuring that everyone involved in a patient’s care is well-informed.
Additionally, EMR systems enable healthcare providers to access and update patient records simultaneously. This eliminates the need for physical record transfers and helps avoid duplication of tests or procedures. The ability to collaborate efficiently through EMR systems ultimately leads to improved patient outcomes and reduces the risk of medical errors.
Improving Patient Engagement
EMR systems not only benefit healthcare professionals but also empower patients to actively participate in their own care. Patient portals, a common feature of EMR systems, allow individuals to access their health records, review test results, request prescription refills, and even communicate with their healthcare providers securely.
By giving patients direct access to their medical information through EMR systems, they can better understand their conditions, treatment plans, and medication instructions. This increased transparency and engagement foster a sense of ownership over one’s health, leading to more informed decision-making and improved adherence to treatment regimens.
Moreover, EMR systems can automate appointment reminders via email or text messages, reducing no-show rates and improving overall patient satisfaction. Patients appreciate the convenience offered by these automated features while healthcare providers benefit from better schedule management.
Electronic medical record (EMR) systems have revolutionized documentation in the healthcare industry by streamlining data entry and retrieval processes. These systems enhance communication among healthcare professionals while facilitating collaboration across departments within a facility. Additionally, EMR systems empower patients by providing them with access to their own health records through user-friendly portals. As technology continues to advance, we can expect further improvements in EMR systems that will simplify documentation even more while improving patient care outcomes.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Most Cited Papers
- Most Downloaded Papers
- Newest Papers
- Save to Library
- Last »
- Wireless Networks (Computer Science) Follow Following
- ISO/IEC 27001 Follow Following
- Cobit Follow Following
- Electronic Circuits Follow Following
- ITIL and IT Service Management Follow Following
- Wireless networks Follow Following
- Front-end analog electronic circuits Follow Following
- RF microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) Follow Following
- Electronics and communication Engineering Follow Following
- RF/microwave/millimeter-wave integrated circuits and systems Follow Following
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- Academia.edu Publishing
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- More Referencing guides Blog Automated transliteration Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Automated transliteration
- Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Referencing guides
Journal articles on the topic 'Medical electronics'
Create a spot-on reference in apa, mla, chicago, harvard, and other styles.
Select a source type:
- Journal article
- Video (online)
- All types...
- Archival document
- Book chapter
- Complete reference
- Conference paper
- Copyright certificate
- Dictionary entry
- Dissertation / Thesis
- Encyclopedia article
- Extended abstract of dissertation
- Newspaper article
- Press release
- Religious text
- Social media post
Consult the top 50 journal articles for your research on the topic 'Medical electronics.'
Next to every source in the list of references, there is an 'Add to bibliography' button. Press on it, and we will generate automatically the bibliographic reference to the chosen work in the citation style you need: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.
You can also download the full text of the academic publication as pdf and read online its abstract whenever available in the metadata.
Browse journal articles on a wide variety of disciplines and organise your bibliography correctly.
Adam, J. A. "Medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 31, no. 1 (January 1994): 70–73. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.249079.
Adam, J. A. "Medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 32, no. 1 (1995): 80–83. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.366255.
Adam, J. A. "Medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 33, no. 1 (January 1996): 92–95. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.476747.
Morse, W. "Medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 34, no. 1 (January 1997): 99–102. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.560652.
Joshi, C. P. "Medical Electronics—New Vistas." IETE Technical Review 4, no. 5 (May 1987): 214–16. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02564602.1987.11438116.
Jurgen, R. K. "Technology 1992-medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 29, no. 1 (1992): 61–62. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.109612.
Fitzgerald, K. "Technology '89: medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 26, no. 1 (January 1989): 67–69. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.16386.
Stephenson, J. "Technology 1993-medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 30, no. 1 (1993): 76–79. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.179255.
Corcoran, E. "Technology '88: medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 25, no. 1 (January 1988): 65–67. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.4490.
Fitzgerald, K. "Technology '90: medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 27, no. 1 (1990): 52–54. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.45058.
Fitzgerald, K. "Technology 1991: medical electronics." IEEE Spectrum 28, no. 1 (January 1991): 76–78. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.67248.
Neuman, M. R., G. D. Baura, S. Meldrum, O. Soykan, M. E. Valentinuzzi, R. S. Leder, S. Micera, and Yuan-Ting Zhang. "Advances in Medical Devices and Medical Electronics." Proceedings of the IEEE 100, Special Centennial Issue (May 2012): 1537–50. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/jproc.2012.2190684.
Lusted, L. B. "Bio-medical electronics-2012 A.D." Proceedings of the IEEE 88, no. 4 (April 2000): 588–89. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/jproc.2000.843003.
Yoshinari, Michio. "Medical Electronics in Emergency Medicine." Journal of the Society of Mechanical Engineers 96, no. 890 (1993): 46–49. http://dx.doi.org/10.1299/jsmemag.96.890_46.
Cochrane, T. "Medical electronics and physiological measurement." Physics Education 24, no. 4 (July 1, 1989): 201–6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0031-9120/24/4/307.
Sekitani, Tsuyoshi. "(Invited, Digital Presentation) Ultra-Thin Organic Integrated Circuits Enabling Bio-Signal Monitoring." ECS Meeting Abstracts MA2022-01, no. 10 (July 7, 2022): 799. http://dx.doi.org/10.1149/ma2022-0110799mtgabs.
Pandey and Vora. "Open Electronics for Medical Devices: State-of-Art and Unique Advantages." Electronics 8, no. 11 (November 1, 2019): 1256. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/electronics8111256.
Davros, William. "Medical Imaging Principles, Detectors, and Electronics." Medical Physics 36, no. 11 (October 27, 2009): 5374–75. http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.3246610.
Croft, Sally. "Medical physics: Electronics and the body." Physics Bulletin 36, no. 1 (January 1985): 5–6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0031-9112/36/1/006.
Jacky, Jonathan. "Inside RISKS: risks in medical electronics." Communications of the ACM 33, no. 12 (December 1990): 138. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/96267.96290.
Shen, Li Rong. "Application of Virtual Technology in Medical College." Advanced Materials Research 989-994 (July 2014): 5353–56. http://dx.doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/amr.989-994.5353.
SAITO, YUKIO. "Electronics and mechanics for medical precision engineering." Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering 52, no. 7 (1986): 1128–31. http://dx.doi.org/10.2493/jjspe.52.1128.
Xu, Wansong. "Research on hybrid teaching of Medical Electronics." Advances in Education, Humanities and Social Science Research 1, no. 1 (May 9, 2022): 41. http://dx.doi.org/10.56028/aehssr.1.1.41.
Rosengren, J. "Medical electronics [Technology 1998 analysis and forecast]." IEEE Spectrum 35, no. 1 (January 1998): 62–66. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.645982.
Lazarus-Karaoglan, T. "Medical electronics [technology 1999 analysis and forecast]." IEEE Spectrum 36, no. 1 (January 1999): 79–83. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.738331.
Roos, M. "Medical electronics [Technology 2000 analysis and forecast]." IEEE Spectrum 37, no. 1 (January 2000): 110–15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/6.815449.
Kumar, Uttama. "Demystifying Medical Alarm Designs." New Electronics 54, no. 11 (June 22, 2021): 25–26. http://dx.doi.org/10.12968/s0047-9624(22)60303-1.
Chen, Xiaojun, Xitong Lin, Deyun Mo, Xiaoqun Xia, Manfeng Gong, Haishan Lian, and Yihui Luo. "High-sensitivity, fast-response flexible pressure sensor for electronic skin using direct writing printing." RSC Advances 10, no. 44 (2020): 26188–96. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/d0ra04431h.
Wijaya, Ayu, Andi Muh Adam Aminuddin, and Nelly Nugrawati. "Medical Record Laboratory Electronic Information System Design Analysis." Public Health and Safety International Journal 2, no. 01 (April 20, 2022): 57–65. http://dx.doi.org/10.55642/phasij.v2i01.147.
Abdullahi, Qassim S., Rahil Joshi, Symon K. Podilchak, Sadeque R. Khan, Meixuan Chen, Jean Rooney, John Rooney, et al. "Design of a wireless power transfer system for assisted living applications." Wireless Power Transfer 6, no. 1 (March 2019): 41–56. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/wpt.2019.2.
Dzarnoski, John, and Susie Johansson. "Embedding Active and Passive Devices in Medical Electronics." Additional Conferences (Device Packaging, HiTEC, HiTEN, and CICMT) 2014, DPC (January 1, 2014): 000786–814. http://dx.doi.org/10.4071/2014dpc-tp16.
Hareland, S. A. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Medical Electronics." IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability 5, no. 3 (September 2005): 434. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/tdmr.2005.858328.
Pramanik, C., and H. Saha. "Low Pressure Piezoresistive Sensors for Medical Electronics Applications." Materials and Manufacturing Processes 21, no. 3 (May 2006): 233–38. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10426910500464446.
ABE, H. "Technology and Human : in View Point of Medical Electronics & Medical Engineering." JAPANES JOURNAL OF MEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION 66, no. 8 (August 1, 1996): 431–34. http://dx.doi.org/10.4286/ikakikaigaku.66.8_431.
So, Christine, Matthew Gallagher, Cara Palmer, and Candice Alfano. "152 Prospective associations between pre-sleep electronics use and same-night sleep in healthy school-aged children." Sleep 44, Supplement_2 (May 1, 2021): A62. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/sleep/zsab072.151.
Abele, John E. "Administration of medical electronics: A review of some criteria basic to effective and economical management of medical electronic equipment." Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology 51, no. 3 (May 2017): 189–92. http://dx.doi.org/10.2345/0899-8205-51.3.189.
Kwak, Soyul, Jihyeon Kang, Inho Nam, and Jongheop Yi. "Free-Form and Deformable Energy Storage as a Forerunner to Next-Generation Smart Electronics." Micromachines 11, no. 4 (March 26, 2020): 347. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/mi11040347.
Rafferty, Conor, Mitul Dalal, Dan Davis, Brian Elolampi, Yung-Yu Hsu, Stephen Lee, Lauren Klinker, and Briana Morey. "Epidermal electronics for health and fitness monitoring." International Symposium on Microelectronics 2012, no. 1 (January 1, 2012): 000156–61. http://dx.doi.org/10.4071/isom-2012-ta53.
He, Xuecheng, Wenyu Wang, Shijie Yang, Feilong Zhang, Zhen Gu, Bing Dai, Tailin Xu, Yan Yan Shery Huang, and Xueji Zhang. "Adhesive tapes: From daily necessities to flexible smart electronics." Applied Physics Reviews 10, no. 1 (March 2023): 011305. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/5.0107318.
"Medical Electronics." Advancing Microelectronics Magazine 46, no. 2 (March 1, 2019): 1–40. http://dx.doi.org/10.4071/2380-7016-46.2.1.
"Medical Electronics." Advancing Microelectronics Magazine 47, no. 2 (March 1, 2020): 1–40. http://dx.doi.org/10.4071/2380-7016-47.2.1.
Maeda, Kazuo. "Medical Electronics Story." Journal of Health & Medical Informatics 05, no. 03 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2157-7420.1000157.
Maeda, Kazuo. "ME (Medical Electronics)." Journal of Health & Medical Informatics 05, no. 04 (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2157-7420.1000e119.
"Gilson Medical Electronics, Inc." Analytical Chemistry 62, no. 19 (October 1990): 978A—979A. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00218a704.
"Gilson Medical Electronics, Inc." Analytical Chemistry 62, no. 23 (December 1990): 1188A—1189A. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00222a703.
"Gilson Medical Electronics, Inc." Analytical Chemistry 59, no. 11 (June 1987): 751A. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00138a727.
"Gilson Medical Electronics, Inc." Analytical Chemistry 59, no. 13 (July 1987): 801A. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00140a701.
"Gilson Medical Electronics, Inc." Analytical Chemistry 59, no. 15 (August 1987): 935A. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00142a722.
"Gilson Medical Electronics, Inc." Analytical Chemistry 59, no. 23 (December 1987): 1347A. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00150a718.
"Gilson Medical Electronics, Inc." Analytical Chemistry 60, no. 1 (January 1988): 3A. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00152a701.
Research Topics of Medical electronics
Research Area/ Research Interest: Medical electronics in Electrical Engineering
Research Paper Topics for: Masters and PhD Thesis and publication
- Virtual Flipped Class and Laboratories for Medical Electronics Course
- Predicting Fundraising Performance in Medical Crowdfunding Campaigns Using Machine Learning. Electronics 2021, 10, 143
- Brain morphometric abnormalities in boys with attention‐deficit/hyperactivity disorder revealed by sulcal pits‐based analyses
- Medical Device Innovation: Idea to Impact
- Predicting Fundraising Performance in Medical Crowdfunding Campaigns Using Machine Learning
- Smart watches: A review of evolution in bio-medical sector
- Advances in Medical Physics and Healthcare Engineering
- Perspectives for the use of the internet of things in portable online cardiac monitors
- Computational Intelligence in Healthcare
- Internet of Medical Things: Remote Healthcare Systems and Applications
- Open Source Hardware, Exploring how Industry Regulation Affects Knowledge Commons Governance: An Exploratory Case Study
- Essential Enterprise Blockchain Concepts and Applications
- Enhancing the performance of elastomer actuators through the approach of distributed electrode array with fractal interconnects architecture
- Curricular configurations of the contempo-raneous academic training of medical physicists in Rio Grande do Sul-Brazil
- Bio-medical Image Analysis for Diagnosis and Healthcare Detection System of Skin Cancer
- Harnessing the Benefits of Open Electronics in Science
- Studies in Skin Perfusion Dynamics
- Review of the end-of-life solutions in electronics-based smart textiles
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2022/23
- Characterization and Constitutive Model for Temperature and Strain-Rate Dependent Tensile Behavior of Short Carbon Fiber Reinforced PEEK Composites
- Optimal SVM Based Brain Tumor MRI Image Classification in Cloud Internet of Medical Things
- Smart Cities Pilot Projects: An IoT Perspective
- Substantive navigation systems in medical institutions: a lean perspective
- Graphene Properties and Its Utility for High-Frequency Antennas
- Ultrasound-driven electrical stimulation of peripheral nerves based on implantable piezoelectric thin film nanogenerators
- … E&T innovation awards: The winners E&T: Now in its 16th year, our annual awards are the ultimate celebration for people, projects and organisations revolutionising …
- Evaluation of Emergency First Response’s Competency in Undergraduate College Students: Enhancing Sustainable Medical Education in the Community for Work …
- Feasibility study of ultrasound-guided resection of tongue cancer with immediate specimen examination to improve margin control–Comparison with …
- The RADx tech deployment core: A model for academic/government based support of large-scale manufacturing and implementation of medical technologies
- Lack of telemedicine training in academic medicine: are we preparing the next generation?
- Constrained generative adversarial network ensembles for sharable synthetic medical images
- Towards secure and privacy-preserving data sharing for covid-19 medical records: A blockchain-empowered approach
- An antiadhesion and antibacterial platform based on parylene F coatings
- Artificial intelligence in medical sensors for clinical decisions
- Analysis of EEG Signals for Non-Technical and Non-Medical Students.
- An Intelligent and Smart Belt for the Blind People
- Empowering digital twins with blockchain
- Health care Expert’s readiness to implement National Unified Medical Records (NUMR) system in the United Arab Emirates; A Qualitative study
- Bibliometrix analysis of medical tourism
- What Insurance Do Building Commissioning Providers Need
- Industry Institute Interaction for Outcome Based Education
- Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments for Medical Applications and Falsified Drug Analysis/Quality Control in Developing Countries
- Mechatronic Systems Design of ROHNI-1: Hybrid Cyber-Human Medical Robot for COVID-19 Health Surveillance at Wholesale-Supermarket Entrances
- New Materials and Processes for Flexible Electronics
- PORTABLE SMART MINI PATIENT MONITOR FOR IMPROVED HEALTHCARE OUTCOMES: PATIENT-BASED CARE DEVICE
- Analysis on the development status and prospect of intelligent medical
- DARPA’s ADAPTER Program: Applying the ELSI Approach to a Semi-Autonomous Complex Socio-Technical System
- IPE-The IPE-Employees-Focal-plane detector system for the KATRIN experiment
- A Survey of Breast Cancer Detection and Classification Based on Texture Feature
- HoloLens and mobile augmented reality in medical and health science education: A randomised controlled trial
- … Validation Without an accurate model, it is not possible to obtain an accurate simulation. Therefore, a very important aspect of a medical simulation is validation …
- Development of a flexible rehabilitation system for bedridden patients
- A Circularly Polarized Low-Cost Flat Panel Antenna Array with a High Impedance Surface Meta-Substrate for Satellite On-The-Move Medical IoT Applications
- High-conductivity, stable Ag/cellulose paper prepared via in situ reduction of fractal-structured silver particles
- The role of blockchain technology in telehealth and telemedicine
- Interoperability with XForms for medical reports. Application to echocardiography
- Pyrolysis: An effective technique for degradation of COVID-19 medical wastes
- CORRUPTIVE INCOMINGS LAUNDERING IN THE MEDICAL SPHERE
- The Impact of I-Corps on Accelerating Venture Discontinuation in a Southeastern US University
- Computer vision for liquid samples in hospitals and medical labs using hierarchical image segmentation and relations prediction
- Academic, Cognitive, and Emotional Characteristics of Incoming University Students
- Innovative retinal interfaces for optimized artificial vision–a new DFG funded Research Training Group
- AN IMPACT ANALYSIS OF SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING IN INDIA: A CASE STUDY OF GLIMPSE
- Analysis of Tremors in Parkinson’s Disease Using Accelerometer
- Research on Medical Knowledge Graph for Stroke
- Medical Robots for Infectious Diseases: Lessons and Challenges from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Using fuzzy approach in determining critical parameters for optimum safety functions in mega projects (case study: Iran’s construction industry)
- AARIN: Affordable, accurate, reliable and innovative mechanism to protect a medical cyber-physical system using blockchain technology
- Covid-19 Pandemic: Challenges and Opportunities in the Effects of Indian Economy
- Development of a prototype of a medical information system for a clinical diagnostic center
- E-textile slot antenna with spurious mode suppression and low SAR for medical wearable applications
- SpaceDos-Open Source PIN Diode Dosimeter for Space
- Cultural sources and institutional practice of authoritarianism in China
- Remote Care Assistance in Emergency Department Based on Smart Medical
- Unbox the black-box for the medical explainable ai via multi-modal and multi-centre data fusion: A mini-review, two showcases and beyond
- BARF: A new direct and cross-based binary residual feature fusion with uncertainty-aware module for medical image classification
- Neurotechnologies to Manage a Robotic System:(Keynote paper)
- Exotic IMPATT oscillator for terahertz thermography: feasibility studies in hepatic tumor detection
- Tin Whisker Formation on Small Outline Transistors Assembled Using Bismuth-Containing Lead-Free Solder Alloys After Long-Term Ambient Temperature …
- Medical image fusion method by deep learning
- Mechanical Design and Analysis: High-Precision Microcontact Printhead for Roll-to-Roll Printing of Flexible Electronics
- An Intelligent Medical Imaging Approach for Various Blood Structure Classifications
- Medical Applications of the GEMPix
- Neural approximation-based model predictive tracking control of non-holonomic wheel-legged robots
- Drones in emergency medical services: A Systematic literature review with bibliometric analysis
- The associations between urinary metals and metal mixtures and kidney function in Chinese community-dwelling older adults with diabetes mellitus
- Role of additive manufacturing in medical application COVID-19 scenario: India case study
- “Safe Prescription”: A decentralized blockchain protocol to manage medical prescriptions
- Visualization of Pterygomaxillary Fissure Structure and Shape in CT Image via Non-Linear Perspective Projection
- Blockchain-Based Efficient Device Authentication Protocol for Medical Cyber-Physical Systems
- Recent Advances of Nano technology in Bio Medical & Energy Sector-A Review
- A novel chromosome cluster types identification method using ResNeXt WSL model
- IoT enabled cancer prediction system to enhance the authentication and security using cloud computing
- Survey and technological analysis of laser and its defense applications
- Analysis of COVID-19 Epidemic Characteristics Based on Big Data and Discussion on Coping Countermeasures
- Automated COVID‐19 detection in chest X‐ray images using fine‐tuned deep learning architectures
- Dielectric Characterization of Ex Vivo Ovine and Human Adrenal Glands for Microwave Thermal Ablation Applications
- Review on Engineering Applications of Designed Polymers to Protect Electrical Equipment
- Hierarchical deep multi-modal network for medical visual question answering
- Fortified-chain: a blockchain based framework for security and privacy assured internet of medical things with effective access control
- A simple method to simultaneously increase the gain and bandwidth of wearable antennas for application in medical/communications systems
- Ambient Intelligence Based on IoT for Assisting People with Alzheimer’s Disease Through Context Histories
- Deep learning and medical image processing for coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic: A survey
- Deep learning based an automated skin lesion segmentation and intelligent classification model
- Micro and Nanoplastics analysis: Focus on their classification, sources, and impacts in marine environment
- A review of deep-learning-based medical image segmentation methods
- A case for creative coding
- Nanoporous silicon as a green, high-tech educationaltool
- A novel Pythagorean fuzzy combined compromise solution framework for the assessment of medical waste treatment technology
- Prediction of Public Opinion Early Warning Level of Medical Dispute Cases Based on Ontology
- Trustworthy explainability acceptance: A new metric to measure the trustworthiness of interpretable ai medical diagnostic systems
- Transformation of Biowaste for Medical Applications: Incorporation of Biologically Derived Silver Nanoparticles as Antimicrobial Coating
- COVID-19 Infection, Admission and Death Amongst People with Rare Autoimmune Rheumatic Disease in England: Results from the RECORDER Project
- Rare earth doped metal oxide sensor for the multimodal detection of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- 5G edge computing enabled directional data collection for medical community electronic health records
- Transformative Effects of IoT towards Smart Medical: Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) & Internet of Healthcare Things (IoHT)
- PRESERVATION OF POPULATION HEALTH AS AN IMPERATIVE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OF THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY OF UKRAINE
- Expert systems: definitions, advantages and issues in medical field applications
- Circular bioeconomy business models to overcome the valley of death. A systematic statistical analysis of studies and projects in emerging bio-based technologies …
- Manufacturing organization transformation–How customization of project life cycle and project governance for custom solution enhances the chances of …
- IoT based Big data Analytics in Healthcare: A Survey
- Commercialization performance of outbound open innovation projects in public research organizations: The roles of innovation potential and organizational …
- A cost-effective pulse oximeter designed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Therapeutic Effect of Electronic Endoscopic Hematoma Removal on Hypertensive Basal Ganglia Cerebral Hemorrhage Based on Smart Medical Technology
- IPHC emittance-meters: design and development
- Developing a Mobile Automated Medical Assistant for Hospitals in Bangladesh
- The performance evaluation for government projects
- R&D SPILLOVER, FIRM SIZE AND IN-HOUSE R&D: PANEL DATA EVIDENCE FROM ELECTRONICS GOODS SECTOR IN INDIA
- Measuring prevailing practices of healthcare professional on electronic health record through the lens of Iraq
- A Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) Technique for Internet of Medical Things Data
- Application of blockchain and internet of things in healthcare and medical sector: applications, challenges, and future perspectives
- Economic crisis and innovation capacity of Japan: Evidence from cross-country patent citations
- Sustainable/responsible mining and ethical issues related to the Sustainable Development Goals
- A Cross-Sectional Review of Blockchain in Thailand: Research Literature, Education Courses, and Industry Projects
- Implementation of Virtual Telepresence Robot Using Two Approaches Raspberry Pi and MyRIO
- Predicting the Progress of Vehicle Development Projects: An Approach for the Identification of Input Features.
- Empirical Assessment of Machine Learning Techniques for Software Requirements Risk Prediction. Electronics 2021, 10, 168
- Brain-Computer Virtual Reality Interface System for Brainwave Analysis in Medical Recovery
- … comparison of public hospitals between 2014 and 2018 in different regions of Guangdong province, China, following 2017 medical service price reforms
- Discussion on content design of safety training of public research platform for biological and medical engineering
- Automated Detection of COVID-19 From CXR Image Using Voting Ensemble CNNs Transfer Learning
- Protobooth: gathering and analyzing data on prototyping in early-stage engineering design projects by digitally capturing physical prototypes
- Biomedical Engineering in Nepal: Opportunities and Challenges
- The multifaceted dimensions of potent nanostructures: a comprehensive review
- A Numerical Technique for Breast Medical Research Based on The FSS Transform
- EFFICIENT SUIT WITH SUPERIOR SAFETY FOR SOLDIERS IN BORDER USING IOT
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): Overview, Emerging Technologies, and Case Studies
- Delay sensitive secure NOMA transmission for hierarchical HAP-LAP medical-care IoT networks
- Interest in technology among medical students early in their clinical experience
- Incorporating privacy by design in body sensor networks for medical applications: A privacy and data protection framework
- A historical review of medical robotic platforms
- Do Regulatory Changes Seriously Affect the Medical Devices Industry? Evidence From the Czech Republic
- COVID-19 impact on the company’s development: a case of UNIT. City
- Perspective: Wearable Internet of Medical Things for Remote Tracking of Symptoms, Prediction of Health Anomalies, Implementation of Preventative …
- Industries in Action
- Review of HIT: IE-BAS joint research during the last 25 years
- MEMS Devices and Thin Film-Based Sensor Applications
- Aspects of quality assurance in medical devices production
- International Conference “Advanced Element Base of Micro-and Nano-Electronics with Using of To-Date Achievements of Theoretical Physics” 20-23 April 2021 …
- Creating a Biological Intranet with the Help of Medical Sciences and Li-Fi
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Intelligent Ambulance Based System
- Lower-limb medical and rehabilitation exoskeletons: A review of the current designs
- Development of a Software Testing Best Practice Framework for Medical Device Software
- Core Temperature Lability Predicts Sympathetic Interruption and Cognitive Performance during Heat Exposure in Persons with Spinal Cord Injuries
- AMERP: Adam moment estimation optimized mobility supported energy efficient routing protocol for wireless body area networks
- Industrial applications
- ROC Analysis of EEG Subbands for Epileptic Seizure Detection using Naïve Bayes Classifier
- A Crisis-Responsive Framework for Medical Device Development Applied to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Visualization system of orthopedic personalized orthosis based on FPGA and sensor
- Education and Training for Ethical Practice of Telemedicine for Registered Medical Practitioners in India
- Application-Specific Discriminant Analysis of Cardiac Anomalies Using Shift-Invariant Wavelet Transform
- FACTORS AFFECTING THE EFFECTIVE ATTRACTION OF INVESTMENT IN THE BUILDING MATERIALS INDUSTRY
- Medical image segmentation algorithm based on multilayer boundary perception-self attention deep learning model
- A Mirror-based Personal Health Monitoring System Integrating Wearable Devices and Non-contact Measurements
- Creation of ultra-flexible organic piezoelectric film for in vivo power generation
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS (5EC5-12)
- Barriers to BIM Implementation in Architecture, Construction, and Engineering Projects—The Polish Study
- The Fourth Bioelectronic Medicine Summit “Technology Targeting Molecular Mechanisms”: current progress, challenges, and charting the future
- Sensitive and selective electrochemical detection of epirubicin as anticancer drug based on nickel ferrite decorated with gold nanoparticles
- Curcumin prevents renal cell apoptosis in acute kidney injury in a rat model of dry‑heat environment heatstroke via inhibition of the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway
- The multiple people of color origins of the US environmental justice movement: social movement spillover and regional racial projects in California
- Theoretical Reflections on Medical Devices and the Sociocultural Context in the Locale of Japan
- A novel communication framework between MANET and WSN in IoT based smart environment
- Fundamentals of Physics for Environmental and Medical Professionals
- F3: Silicon Technologies in the Fight Against Pandemics-From Point of Care to Computational Epidemiology
- Rise of Clinical Studies in the Field of Machine Learning: A Review of Data Registered in ClinicalTrials. gov
- Nanogenerators for smart cities in the era of 5G and Internet of Things
- Interrelations between systems thinking and abstract thinking: the case of high-school electronics students
- Estimating the Imaging in Medical Science Using Image Processing Techniques
- What contributions of Artificial Intelligence in Innovation?
- Total‐body PET is ready for prime time
- Powering Your Electric Vehicle
- Healthcare assistance to COVID-19 patient using internet of things (IoT) enabled technologies
- The design and research of a new pharmaceuticals-vending machine based on online medical service
- Perioperative Nursing Care of Vascular Decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia under AR Medical Technology
- Verifiable Multi-keyword Search Encryption Scheme with Anonymous Key Generation for Medical Internet of Things
- Microalgae as contributors to produce biopolymers
- Robust SVD-based schemes for medical image watermarking
- MEMS Product Development
- Case study: WL Gore & Associates
- Well-rounded devices: the fabrication of electronics on curved surfaces–a review
- Waveform Phasicity Prediction from Arterial Sounds through Spectogram Analysis using Convolutional Neural Networks for Limb Perfusion Assessment
- Quantum x-ray imaging for medical and industrial applications
- Comparison of performance, fatty acid composition, enzymes and gene expression between overfed Xupu geese with large and small liver
- COEVOLVE: a design journey towards more inclusive and circular medical practices
- Overcoming Supply Chain Disruptions During Pandemics by Utilizing Found Hardware for Open Source Gentle Ventilation
- Development of Algorithm for Precise Movement Controller for Robotic Arm
- Bridging innovation and commercialization to create value: An open innovation study
- Cross-fertilization of knowledge and technologies in collaborative research projects
- A REVIEW OF BODY SENSOR NETWORKS
- Data Acquisition: Recent Advances and Applications in Biomedical Engineering
- A customizable thermographic imaging system for medical image acquisition and processing
- Bionic eye: An iconic innovation
- A Study to Find Facts Behind Preprocessing on Deep Learning Algorithms
- Teams and project performance: An ability, motivation, and opportunity approach
- Deep-learning-based direct synthesis of low-energy virtual monoenergetic images with multi-energy CT
- Self-activated microbatteries to promote cell death through local electrical stimulation
- A Mobile Augmented Reality Interface on Additive Manufacturing
- An Approach to Cloud Computing for Medical Image Analysis
- Urban Public Transport Accessibility to Medical Services From the Perspective of Residents’ Travel: A Hybrid Assessment Based on the Whole Process
- Agile New Product Development in Not-Purely Software Projects
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals: strategies to protect present and future generations
- Improving thermal conductivity of polybutylene terephthalate composites with hybrid synthetic graphite and carbon fiber
- Resource Discovery for the Twenty-First Century Library: Case Studies and Perspectives on the Role of IT in User Engagement and Empowerment
- A reactive copper-organophosphate-MXene heterostructure enabled antibacterial, self-extinguishing and mechanically robust polymer nanocomposites
- INDIA’S PHARMA AND MEDICAL DEVICES STRATEGIES: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE PRODUCTION LINKED INCENTIVE (PLI) SCHEME
- Atypical sulcal pattern in boys with attention‐deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Testing the Usability of the MediCare System
- Inkjet‐/3D‐/4D‐Printed Nanotechnology‐Enabled Radar, Sensing, and RFID Modules for Internet of Things,“Smart Skin,” and “Zero Power” Medical Applications
- What fashion startups should know before launching Crowdfunding projects: Focusing on Wadiz reward Crowdfunding
- IoT based embedded system for continuous healthcare monitoring
- Smart sensing systems for in-home health status and emotional well-being monitoring during COVID-19
- Organic phosphors with bright triplet excitons for efficient X-ray-excited luminescence
- Multi-Criterion Decision Making for Wireless Communication Technologies Adoption in IoT
- Generative Adversarial Networks for Anonymized Healthcare of Lung Cancer Patients
- Assessing the Risk Level of the Challenges Faced In Construction Projects
- Urantide decreases hepatic steatosis in rats with experimental atherosclerosis via the MAPK/Erk/JNK pathway
- Cathodes Nitrogen-Doped for High-Energy MnO 2 Nanorods as Zn-MnO
- X-RAY TRANSMISSION-RATE-MEASURING BY USING LOW-COST LABORATORY COUNTER
- AI, IoT and Robotics in the Medical and Healthcare Field
- What is the anti-poverty effect of solar PV poverty alleviation projects? Evidence from rural China
- Design of a Monitoring System for Hydroganics based on Arduino Uno R3 to Realize Sustainable Development Goals number 2 Zero Hunger
- Commentaries on “The Lenses of Lean”
- Blockchain Personal Health Records: Systematic Review
- Empirical assessment of machine learning techniques for software requirements risk prediction
- Biomedical Engineering Education: Ukrainian Trajectory Through the Prism of World Experience. Status and Perspectives
- Application of Selective Induction Heating for Improvement of Mechanical Properties of Elastic Hinges
- Posting Recommendations in Healthcare Q&A Forums. Electronics 2021, 10, 278
- Curcumin alleviates acute kidney injury in a dry‐heat environment by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation in a rat model
- Smart farming
- Evaluation of haptic virtual reality user interfaces for medical marking on 3D models
- Energy requirement for COVID-19 vaccine-cold chain and logistics
- Challenges of Adopting Human-Centered Intelligent Systems: An Organizational Learning Approach
- Real-Time Human Body Tracking System for Posture and Movement Using Skeleton-Based Segmentation
- Fusion of medical images in wavelet domain: an algorithmic model
- Gold nanomaterials for optical biosensing and bioimaging
- Embedded operating system and industrial applications: a review
- Discriminant Tensor-based Manifold Embedding for Medical Hyperspectral Imagery
- Nanoinformatics: Opportunities and challenges in the development and delivery of healthcare products in developing countries
- Identification and assessment of risk in construction projects using the integrated FMEA-SWARA-WASPAS model under fuzzy environment: a case study of a …
- 12 Deep Learning
- An End-to-End Security Framework for Smart Healthcare Information Sharing against Botnet-based Cyber-Attacks
- PMRSS: Privacy-preserving Medical Record Searching Scheme for Intelligent Diagnosis in IoT Healthcare
- Differential privacy based classification model for mining medical data stream using adaptive random forest
- Medical Image Segmentation Of Wbc Using Improved Dual Threshold Method
- A survey on deep learning in medical image reconstruction
- Predict the required cost to develop Software Engineering projects by Using Machine Learning
- Improving the Monitoring of Post-Operative Patient Mobility
- Scientific Journeys: A Physicist Explores the Culture, History and Personalities of Science: by H. Frederick Dylla, Switzerland AG: Springer International …
- Quantitative assessment of visual pathway function in blind retinitis pigmentosa patients
- An analysis of renewable mini-grid projects for rural electrification
- Medical Images Encryption Based on Adaptive-Robust Multi-Mode Synchronization of Chen Hyper-Chaotic Systems
- The role of smart sensors in smart city
- Comparative Analysis of Strategies and Tools for Innovative and Technical Development in the Electronics Industry
- Cross-Cluster Federated Learning and Blockchain for Internet of Medical Things
- A brain capital grand strategy: toward economic reimagination
- A survey on AI and Decision Support Systems in Psychiatry–Uncovering a Dilemma
More Research Topics on Electrical Engineering
- Research Topics High Performance Power Electronics in Electrical Engineering
- Research Topics - Molecular and Nano-Electronics
- Medical Imaging Research Topics Ideas
- Basic Electronics MCQ's for MS and Ph.D admission in universities
- Basic Electronics Multiple choice questions MCQs - Questions Answers
- Basic Electronics Multiple Choice Questions
Journal of Electronics, Electromedical Engineering, and Medical Informatics
Journal of Electronics, Electromedical Engineering, and Medical Informatics, JEEEMI, is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal. The journal invites scientists and engineers throughout the world to exchange and disseminate theoretical and practice-oriented topics which cover three (3) major areas of research that include 1) Electronics, 2) Biomedical Engineering, and 3)Medical Informatics (emphasis on hardware and software design). Submitted papers (original research, review, and study case article) must be written in English for an initial review stage by editors and further review process by a minimum of two reviewers. We intend to maintain and improve the high standards of excellence, visibility, and further development of the journal. The goal is to be indexed in Scopus and the Web of Science in the next year, with a continuous increasing the quality of the journal articles and visibility of the journal. The journal is registered in the CrossRef system with Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
Abstracted/ indexed in: Google Scholar , DOAJ , EBSCO , Scilit , Crossref , Dimension , WorldCat , Microsoft Academics , BASE , Indexed Copernicus , Sinta , Garuda , ROAD ,
Accredited by indonesian ministry of resarch (sinta 2).
This journal has been published every January, April, July, and October by the Department of Medical Electronics Technology, Health Polytechnic Ministry of Health Surabaya, Indonesia, and accredited by the Indonesian Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia in SINTA (Achieving SINTA 2) since Volume 4 Issue 1, 2022. The recognition was published in Director Decree (SK No. 225/E/KPT/2022), effective until 2026 (Volume 8 Issue 2).
Current issue, research paper.
Acceptance rate : 66.74% Time to First Decision : 1 week Review Time : 3 weeks Publication Time : 2 weeks Citation Analysis: >> Google Scholar , >> Dimension , >> Scopus View all insights *
March 13, 2023
This article has been reviewed according to Science X's editorial process and policies . Editors have highlighted the following attributes while ensuring the content's credibility:
New research takes step towards laser printed medical electronics
by Lancaster University
Journal information: Advanced Materials Technologies
Provided by Lancaster University
Feedback to editors
The silver bullet that wasn't: Glyphosate's declining weed control over 25 years
7 hours ago
Linguistics study claims that languages are louder in the tropics
8 hours ago
Study finds plant nurseries are exacerbating the climate-driven spread of 80% of invasive species
Bacteria's mucus maneuvers: Study reveals how snot facilitates infection
'Friendly' hyenas are more likely to form mobs, research shows
Replacing bone saws with smart lasers
9 hours ago
Three decades of data in Bangladesh show elevated risk of infant mortality in flood-prone areas
Study suggests existence of a universal, nonverbal communication system
10 hours ago
Why regional differences in global warming are critical
Building boom boosts malaria-carrying, invasive mosquito in Ethiopia, evidence shows
Relevant physicsforums posts, white powder from a humidifier.
3 hours ago
Pyrotechnic pepper spray
6 hours ago
Why does overcooking food usually harden it?
Dec 1, 2023
How do YBCO superconductors react with hydrochloric acid?
Nov 30, 2023
Why Does Raman Activity Require Anisotropic Polarizability?
Nov 29, 2023
Question about long-term storage of blue sphere silica gel
Nov 26, 2023
More from Chemistry
Screen-printing method can make wearable electronics less expensive
Jan 12, 2023
Technique prints flexible circuits on curved surfaces, from contact lenses to latex gloves
Nov 21, 2022
A new approach for the 3D printing of hydrogel-based electronics
Jan 10, 2023
Printable circuits that can work on fabric, plastic and even fruit
Oct 26, 2022
New method developed to 3-D print fully functional electronic circuits
Nov 9, 2017
Fast-as-lightning 3D microprinting with two lasers
Oct 14, 2022
Recommended for you
Breakthrough in the synthesis of artificial cells
13 hours ago
Polyoxometalates show promise as drug transporters into the cell
Identifying vintage wines by their chemical signature
Chemists create organic molecules in a rainbow of colors that could be useful as organic light-emitting diodes
15 hours ago
Study identifies key ingredient for affordable fuel cell catalysts
One-step synthesis of Janus hydrogel
Dec 4, 2023
Let us know if there is a problem with our content
Use this form if you have come across a typo, inaccuracy or would like to send an edit request for the content on this page. For general inquiries, please use our contact form . For general feedback, use the public comments section below (please adhere to guidelines ).
Please select the most appropriate category to facilitate processing of your request
Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback to the editors.
Your feedback is important to us. However, we do not guarantee individual replies due to the high volume of messages.
E-mail the story
Your email address is used only to let the recipient know who sent the email. Neither your address nor the recipient's address will be used for any other purpose. The information you enter will appear in your e-mail message and is not retained by Phys.org in any form.
Newsletter sign up
Get weekly and/or daily updates delivered to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll never share your details to third parties.
Donate and enjoy an ad-free experience
We keep our content available to everyone. Consider supporting Science X's mission by getting a premium account.