Show My Homework
Assign and monitor homework online with the market-leading homework solution that engages students, involves parents and saves teachers time.
What is Show My Homework?
Show My Homework is the market-leading homework software, used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools, that integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams . Made up of easy-to-use features that involve all key stakeholders in the homework process, Show My Homework provides schools with the tools they need to support home-learning in the most simple and effective way.
- Set, submit and grade homework online
- Re-use your own and colleagues’ homework tasks
- Integrate with Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams
- Identify learning gaps with auto-graded Quizzes and detailed reports
- Notify parents when students receive assignments
- Dedicated parent, teacher and student apps
- Mark tasks and view results via the Gradebook
- Differentiate homework to cater to students at different levels
- Access homework tasks made by other teachers in Community Resources
- Import quizzes directly from Neeto
Meet your new AI Sidekick
Get your evenings and weekends back by supercharging your productivity with Sidekick, an AI homework tool that makes creating homework, quizzes, spelling tests and lesson plans as easy as a few clicks. Now available in Satchel One
Here's what our customers have to say about us
"It was a lifesaver in Lockdown. The company quickly adapted further tools. Now it's a comprehensive site."
"Saves time, allows me to send web links and the huge variety of types of homework. Amazing support during lockdown and..."
"It is very efficient; allows parental access; archives tasks; allows 2 way communication between pupils and teachers; keeps records..."
"Very professional, rapid answer to issues, constantly updating in response to feedback - new facilities added regularly"
"I have found it incredibly useful during this period of lockdown, however I was using it to enter homework as well and that has..."
"It makes setting Homework easy and you know everyone in the class is informed."
Facilitate blended learning
With Show My Homework your school has immediate access to powerful distance learning tools, making it easy to combine in-person teaching with online-centred learning. Teachers can set remote Classwork instantly, notifying learners of work to complete via Satchel One.
- Integrations with tech leaders, Microsoft and Google, makes blended learning even more powerful
- Assign Classwork online to students working from home
- Teachers can see how many students have viewed work and completed assignments
- Students can message teachers directly for support with tasks, or begin a task discussion with their peers
- Parents can see assigned tasks via the parent app
- Be ready to switch to distance learning, should the need arise, at any time
- Increase parental engagement in student learning by notifying them when tasks are set on Satchel One and shared to Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Save time and share best practices across your school with easy-to-reuse homework tasks and access to Community Resources
- Have a clear view of how homework is performing across the school with detailed reporting and student insights
- Create a more personalised learning experience for your students and provide thorough feedback and support with combined use of Satchel One and Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Enjoy access to all the tools and features your school needs to provide a complete distance and blended learning experience
Because Satchel One is such a flexible platform, we were able to offer a blended approach. We were still teaching physical lessons, but we also had students joining in via Google Meet.
- Import tasks from Google Classroom direct to Show My Homework or easily share tasks to Microsoft Teams
- Students can submit work to Show My Homework via OneDrive and Google Drive
- Schools can change their default submission method to either Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams
- Attach Google Drive or OneDrive documents to assignments
- Open Google Drive and OneDrive documents via the Assess tab for quick access to marking
- Add live lesson links from Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams to Satchel One’s Timetables
- Use either your existing Gmail or Office 365 email address to sign into Satchel One
While we did most of our communication with pupils via Microsoft Teams, we found that posting on Satchel One was key in keeping parents informed.
Used by 1 in 3 UK secondary schools
We’re partners to 1 in 3 secondary schools across the UK, join the Satchel One community today.
Borden Grammar School
Castle Newnham School
Harris Academy South Norwood
The Habs Boys' School
Sir John Lawes School
St Bonaventure's School
Thorpe St Andrew School
Award winning software
Satchel are an award winning company who currently work with 2500 schools worldwide.
2023 Winners Response to Covid-19
2021 Winners Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
2020 Winners School Business Category
2019 Winners Edtech Innovator of the Year
2018 Winners Whole School Aids for Learning, Teaching & Assessment
2017 Winners Secondary Resource or Equipment - Including ICT
2017 Winners Education Company of the Year
2017 Winners Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
2016 Winners Upscale
2016 Winners EdtechXRise All Stars award
The Power of Paperless Homework
Whole-school Homework Progress
Engaging Students & Quality Assuring Homework
Speak to the team today!
Whether you’re looking for pricing, a quick demo and login details or more detailed information about getting your school set up, the team will be on hand to help. Fill in the form or give us a call on 020 7197 9550 option 1.
Show My Homework
- Show My Homework
Satchel One - Show My Homework
Homework at sgs.
Homework at Sutton Grammar School is an essential part of learning as it provides an opportunity to consolidate and reflect on learning and to prepare for future learning. Good homework gives students the chance to discover and explore more about their learning and to take ownership of it. Homework should also develop valuable skills such as concentration, independence of thought, time management, research and academic rigour so that all students leave ready for study at university level and future employment.
Satchel:One - Show My Homework
Satchel One - Show My Homework Website
Satchel One - Show My Homework is online platform that Sutton Grammar School uses for the setting and monitoring of homework. All staff will use SMHW to set homework, all students will use it as a means of accessing set work and all parents will have access to see what work has been set.
Satchel One - Show My Homework allows parents and pupils to see the details of the homework tasks that have been set, as well as their submission status and grades if applicable. It will provide parents with a deeper insight into the homework your child receives. More importantly, we hope that it will improve pupils’ organisational skills, time-management and help them to keep on top of their workload.
Satchel One - Show My Homework is intended to be the main source of information on homework set. Students should also write homework details in their school planners to keep a record of it in during the school day as well as at home.
Satchel One - Show My Homework benefits include:
- 24/7 access
- View quality and quantity of homework
- Translation into over 50 languages
- Apps available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices
- Receive automated notifications before homework is due
If you have any questions about the service, please contact the Satchel One - Show My Homework team below.
If you’d like to get in touch with the school about Satchel One - Show My Homework please contact:
Mr S Brook - [email protected]
Satchel One 4+
The home of show my homework, teachercentric ltd.
- #66 in Education
- 2.8 • 104.8K Ratings
- Offers In-App Purchases
• Fixed an issue where Documents weren’t visible to some students and parents • Fixed an issue which prevented teachers from awarding behaviour points • Parents can provide their title when signing up and update it later in settings • Several small updates and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be better
I like most people use my phone for most things and that includes looking at assignments. On the old app this was perfectly fine and you could look back on all the assignments you had in the past which is really helpful if you missed something from ages ago that wasn’t super important so you don’t catch up on it right away. However now in a recent ish update the only way you can view tasks from a long time ago or not immediately due within the next two weeks is by going onto a computer and logging into satchel through there. This is incredibly irritating if you have a huge project with a due date months away because you then can’t quickly remind yourself about the details of the task the teacher has set you have to log onto a computer and look through there. This wouldn’t be so irritating if they didn’t change it from being perfectly good to now this system of only seeing tasks a few weeks ahead or behind on the app, i simply cannot understand why they would make this change. Why would you remove features from your app. Furthermore because of this two week period if you have overdue tasks for more than this timeframe they also disappear so then you don’t know what you’re behind on because it checks itself off after a certain period of time. Very irritating for long time users who know how good it used to be.
Needs more options and more controls
I have a number of frustrations with Satchel One including that you have no comments or ideas page on your website Below are options/improvements I would like to see in the software: - Options with type and frequency of notifications, eg when something is due and hasn’t been completed - but not getting notifications for when an item is set, or notifications when it is classwork as opposed to homework. - A better completed button for students to mark items -rather than just hiding items. - Option for students to have a separate feed for classwork items - More options to set personal reminders or task/project milestones - Ability to colourise or set notifications on items - Alternate ways to sort and filter items - Option to load work against a task - even if the teacher doesn’t want it submitted online - Option for student to give permission to a parent to mark an item as completed and assist with the upkeep and maintenance of their Satchel One account - Filters for subject and searching them, both completed and outstanding tasks
I’m afraid to say that my wife and I really do not like this. We are unable to see what work our child has done and what content they have put in. Our child spilt water over there laptop so now attends the school hub to do there online homework. All we know is that they say it’s completed. What it was and how they achieved this we don’t know. The feedback from teachers is very hit n miss. We think that there is nothing that can compete with a homework diary that has to be signed each week by the parents to say the child has completed there homework , further more the home work is set , the child completed each subject showing the parents there effort and allowing the parents to help where possibly needed. This whole pandemic has really effected children with there effort but also the teachers as well.... the children apply less effort and the teachers don’t have to mark papers, thus meaning if the child hasn’t done the homework online then hey ho they haven’t done it....our child is probably like a lot of children if there’s a loop hole they will exploit it...and the loop hole is ....as parents we gave no way of knowing what they have done what content and effort they put in and what mark or comments from the teacher they received. Sorry just do not agree with it.... exercise book pen and paper is always better .
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Satchel One Plus - Extra £1.99
- Satchel One Plus - Family £4.99
- Ebook GCSE Maths Foundation £2.99
- Ebook GCSE English Lang & Lit £2.99
- Ebook GCSE Maths Higher £2.99
- Revision GCSE Comb Science TF £5.99
- Revision ebook GCSE Biology £2.99
- Revision ebook GCSE History £2.99
- Ebook GCSE Food Prep. & Nutr. £2.99
- Revision ebook GCSE Geography £2.99
- Developer Website
- App Support
Get things done within this app using just your voice.
More by this developer.
Neeto: Flashcard & Quiz Maker
You Might Also Like
We Respect. We are Proud. We Succeed.
Show My Homework
Show My Homework/Satchel ONE (SMHW) is a powerful tool that is used by teachers and students at The Kimberley School to allow homework to be clearly communicated and monitored. Students are expected to check SMHW regularly for homework as this is the only tool used for recording homework. Staff are able to upload resources and links to supplement student learning whilst students have the facility to message their teachers if they require support.
Given the importance of homework in supporting pupil progress, we also strongly recommend that the SMHW platform be accessed by parents/carers to monitor and track homework set by their child’s class teachers. This will allow parents the opportunity to support their child progress and help their work towards achieving their academic and social potential. The web based tool also allows parents to track their child’s attendance and punctuality. Given that good attendance matters, this is a crucial facility in ensuring students at The Kimberley School make progress.
During the pandemic, the platform has become useful in supporting students that have been accessing the remote curriculum. If this applies to your child, we strongly encourage parents/carers to monitor work set by class teachers.
In order to login, please use the login details you were given by the school. If for whatever reason you no longer have these details, please email the ICT at [email protected] stating both your name, as well as your child’s and the team will be happy to reissue you these details. In addition, the link below provides tutorials as to how parents can use the SMHW platform effectively to help support their child’s learning.
Parent Video Guides | Satchel Help Center (satchelone.com)
Click to visit
- Teach Early Years
- Teach Primary
- Teach Secondary
- Advertise With Us
- New for Schools
- Browse by subject
- Maths & Science
- English & MFL
- Outdoor Learning
- Resource Guide
Show My Homework
- Subject: Ace-Computing
- Key Stage: 3 & 4
- Contact: Visit Website
The UK’s No.1 Online Homework Solution for Schools.
Show My Homework (SMHW) is an easy-to-use online calendar software that enables schools to effectively track and monitor homework. Created by a former Assistant Headteacher, Naimish Gohil, who wanted to create a system that would make the lives of teachers easier, where they wouldn’t have to spend hours tracking and monitoring homework, putting homework online and where colleagues, students and their parents would be able to see that homework has been set and what the assignments are.
Key SMHW benefits for:
- Complete homework transparency and consistency.
- Generate concise homework reports with statistics available by year, subject, teacher and class.
- Reduce workload by planning and issuing homework in advance.
- Save valuable time by reusing your own or colleagues’ previously set homework.
- All homework resources, details and deadlines clearly displayed.
- A visual calendar and a to-do list makes prioritisation and organisation easy.
- Absent, SEN and EAL pupils can take part in home-learning and not fall behind.
- 24-7-365 access – no login required.
- Access to all homework details, deadlines and resources.
- Informed and engaged every step of the way.
- Equipped and ready for parents’ evening.
- No login required – anytime, anywhere access.
See SMHW in Action Today by Booking a Commitment Free Demo.
You may also be interested in...
- Get your free download of the new issue of Teach Secondary
- Build pupil confidence through collaborative learning by doing!
- Key considerations when planning a new school washroom
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Recommended for you...
Get Top School Trips Magazine Sent Straight to your School – Free
Groupcall Messenger CPD Training Events
Powering your performance with LED technology
Oxford Teaching Guides – Practical and Professional Development Books for Teachers, from OUP
Browse by Secondary Subject