Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
New Year's Worksheets
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
Sight Word: very
Logged in members can use the Super Teacher Worksheets filing cabinet to save their favorite worksheets.
Quickly access your most used files AND your custom generated worksheets!
Please login to your account or become a member and join our community today to utilize this helpful feature.
Check out our weekly sight word units, with printable worksheets and assessment materials.
We have worksheets for over 150 different sight words.
Sample Worksheet Images
PDF with answer key:
PDF no answer key:
sight words very
Resource types, all resource types, sight words very.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
Emergent Reader for Sight Word WELL: "They Do That Very Well" Sight Word Book
very Sight word practice
The Very Busy Little Red Hen ( Sight Word Emergent Reader and Teacher Lap Book)
Sight Word VERY - Worksheets & Song - Heidi Songs
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Sight Word Mystery Pictures Set of 2
This Very Tree - Sight Words and Picture Vocabulary for ESOL students.
- Google Slides™
Sight word " very " Emergent Reader
Interactive Emergent Reader VERY "I love insects VERY much" Sight Word Mini Book
Sight Word Flip Book (Flipbook) - VERY
Sight Word : very BOOM Cards
- Internet Activities
Interactive Emergent Reader WELL: "We do it very well" Sight Word Mini Book
Sight Word " VERY " | Bundle | Phonics Garden
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: A Sight Word Version
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Sight Word Board Game (and graphing activity)
WordPlay: VERY ( Sight Word activities)
What is Very Long? (A Sight Word Emergent Reader and Teacher Lap Book)
Sight Heart High Frequency Word Worksheets Center Games and Activities for VERY
Sight Word Activity Pack (food, two, very ) REMOTE or LIVE (E4)
Sight Word ‘ very ' 15 Page Workbook
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Sight Word / Tricky Word Wall
The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Caterpillar Chomp sight words and vocabulary pack
- PowerPoint Presentations
Very Valentine Sight Words
Boom Cards Sight Word Practice Lesson for the Word VERY 30 Cards w/Audio
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
- Video Explanations
- Printable Worksheets
- ArgoPrep for Families
- ArgoPrep for Educators
- Promoting Learner Variability
- Purchase Workbooks
- SHSAT Program
- What is SHSAT?
- Reading Comprehension
- SHSAT Test Dates
- SHSAT Test FAQ
- SHSAT Practice Test
ENTER BELOW FOR ARGOPREP'S FREE WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS. EVERY WEEK!
FREE 100$ in books to a family!
“Very” Good Sight Words
Looking for a “very” good worksheet that your students will love? Look no further! Learners will become eager, confident readers as they identify, read, trace, color, and write a sentence with the word “very.” A “very” fun resource, be sure to share it with them, and then watch them succeed!
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- - Unlimited access to all K8 printable worksheets and answer sheets.
- - Premium access to K-8 Math and ELA Video Lectures, Drills and Practice questions.
- - Progress tracking for your child.
- - One premium access to all family members!
- Teacher How To's
- How It works
- All Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- ELA Worksheets
Sight Words Worksheets for 1st Graders
Teach your child to read and write sight words with the help of sight word worksheets for 1st graders. Children will practice by searching, identifying, writing, and learning the meaning of sight words. They will also cut and paste sight words to make their practice engaging.
- Lesson Plans
- Math (1,364)
- Number Sense (438)
- Number Recognition (220)
- Number Recognition Within 3 (3)
- Number Recognition Within 5 (2)
- Number Recognition Within 10 (5)
- Number Recognition Within 20 (210)
- Number Sequence (4)
- Number Sequence Within 20 (3)
- Backward Sequence from 20 (2)
- Counting (148)
- Counting Objects Within 3 (10)
- Counting Objects Within 5 (20)
- Counting Objects Within 10 (37)
- Counting Objects Within 20 (4)
- Writing Numbers (200)
- Writing Numbers Within 20 (200)
- Number Representation (41)
- Compare and Order Numbers (40)
- Compare Numbers (40)
- Compare Numbers within 10 (21)
- Compare Objects within 10 (10)
- Compare Without Visual Support (2)
- Compare Numbers within 20 (11)
- Compare Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (1)
- Compare Numbers Without Visual Support (1)
- Compare Numbers within 100 (8)
- Use Place Value Blocks to Compare Numbers (2)
- Compare Two 2-Digit Numbers (2)
- Skip Counting (4)
- Skip Count by 10 (4)
- Place Value (34)
- Read and Write Numbers (8)
- Numbers up to 100 (6)
- Addition (592)
- Embedded Numbers (4)
- Addition Sentences (50)
- Addition Sentence within 5 (11)
- Addition Sentence within 10 (39)
- Add with Pictures (33)
- Add with Pictures within 5 (22)
- Add with Pictures within 10 (11)
- Model Addition (232)
- Addition Properties (2)
- Commutative Property of Addition (2)
- Add Using Models (7)
- Addition Strategies (299)
- Addition Strategies within 10 (214)
- Count On to Add Strategy (18)
- Add using number line (3)
- Compose and Decompose Numbers (195)
- Number Bonds (180)
- Addition Strategies within 20 (60)
- Anchor 5 and 10 (12)
- Count On Strategy (14)
- Add with 10 (4)
- Make 10 Strategy (12)
- Doubles and Near Doubles Strategy to Add (16)
- Doubles Facts (10)
- Add Three Whole Numbers (6)
- Addition Strategies within 100 (23)
- Add using multiples of 10 (12)
- Addition Strategies within 1000 (3)
- Add using multiples of 100 (3)
- Addition Facts (141)
- Fluently Add within 5 (9)
- Fluently Add within 10 (45)
- Fluently Add within 20 (94)
- Equal Expressions (28)
- Addition Without Regrouping (61)
- Add within 100 without Regrouping (61)
- Add 2-digit number to 1-digit (12)
- Add 2-digit number to 2-digit (48)
- Addition With Regrouping (25)
- Add within 100 with Regrouping (25)
- Regroup and add 2-digit number to 1-digit (12)
- Regroup and add 2-digit numbers (12)
- Subtraction (344)
- Subtraction Sentences (35)
- Subtraction Sentences within 5 (7)
- Subtraction Sentences within 10 (27)
- Subtract with Pictures (36)
- Subtract with Pictures within 5 (25)
- Subtract with Pictures within 10 (11)
- Model Subtraction (45)
- Subtract using Models (3)
- Subtraction Strategies (75)
- Subtraction Strategies within 10 (21)
- Count Back Strategy within 10 (20)
- Subtraction Strategies within 20 (40)
- Count Back Strategy within 20 (25)
- Subtract using number line (1)
- Relate Addition and Subtraction within 20 (6)
- Subtract from 10 Strategy (6)
- Subtraction Strategies within 100 (14)
- Subtract using multiples of 10 (14)
- Subtraction Facts (127)
- Fluently Subtract within 5 (4)
- Fluently Subtract within 10 (44)
- Fluently Subtract within 20 (90)
- Equal Expressions in Subtraction (26)
- Subtraction Without Regrouping (60)
- Subtract within 100 without Regrouping (60)
- Subtract Multiples of 10 (12)
- Subtraction With Regrouping (28)
- Subtract within 100 with Regrouping (28)
- Geometry (53)
- Sides and Corners (3)
- Corners (2)
- Shapes (43)
- 2d Shapes (37)
- Identify Quadrilaterals (2)
- Trapezoids (2)
- Identify triangles (1)
- Identify polygons (1)
- Attributes of 2D shapes (7)
- Sort 2D shapes (2)
- Partition 2D Shapes (10)
- Partition into equal parts (10)
- Halves, Thirds, and Fourths (7)
- 3d Shapes (3)
- Flat and Solid Shapes (3)
- Match 3D Shapes (1)
- 3D Shapes in real life (1)
- Measurement (42)
- Capacity (6)
- Comparing Measurements (20)
- Compare Weights (7)
- Compare Lengths (7)
- Compare Heights (6)
- Data Handling (12)
- Organize and Interpret Data (5)
- Sort Objects (6)
- Measure Lengths (2)
- AM and PM (2)
- Analog Clock (13)
- Hour hand (4)
- Set time (1)
- Digital Clock (1)
- Time in Half Hours (9)
- Time in Hours (13)
- Identify Coins (2)
- Value of the Coins (3)
- Counting Money (38)
- Compare Money (2)
- Count Money with Coins (9)
- Penny, Nickel, and Dime (4)
- Word Problems (34)
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (34)
- Addition Word Problems (7)
- Addition Word Problems within 10 (3)
- Addition Word Problems within 20 (1)
- Subtraction Word Problems (11)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 10 (4)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 20 (4)
- ELA (1,107)
- Reading (902)
- Phonics (863)
- Bossy R (12)
- Words with AR (7)
- Words with ER (5)
- Words With IR (5)
- Words with OR (4)
- Words with UR (5)
- Diphthongs (1)
- Ending Consonant Blends (68)
- CK Blend (2)
- LF Blend (10)
- LK Blend (11)
- LT Blend (10)
- MP Blend (9)
- ND Blend (10)
- NK Blend (11)
- SK Blend (9)
- ST Blend (9)
- NG Blend (3)
- Beginning Consonant Blends (68)
- L Blend Words (28)
- BL Blend (9)
- CL Blend (10)
- FL Blend (8)
- GL Blend (7)
- PL Blend (8)
- SL Blend (7)
- R Blend Words (27)
- CR Blend (9)
- FR Blend (9)
- GR Blend (8)
- PR Blend (10)
- TR Blend (9)
- SPL Blend (1)
- STR Blend (1)
- Letter Sounds (111)
- Letter Sound A (5)
- Letter Sound B (5)
- Letter Sound C (5)
- Letter Sound D (5)
- Letter Sound E (5)
- Letter Sound F (5)
- Letter Sound G (5)
- Letter Sound H (5)
- Letter Sound I (3)
- Letter Sound J (4)
- Letter Sound K (5)
- Letter Sound L (5)
- Letter Sound M (5)
- Letter Sound N (4)
- Letter Sound O (5)
- Letter Sound P (5)
- Letter Sound Q (3)
- Letter Sound R (5)
- Letter Sound S (5)
- Letter Sound T (5)
- Letter Sound U (2)
- Letter Sound V (3)
- Letter Sound W (4)
- Letter Sound X (2)
- Letter Sound Y (4)
- Letter Sound Z (2)
- Vowels (144)
- Long Vowel Sounds (49)
- Long A Vowel Sound (11)
- Long E Vowel Sound (10)
- Long I Vowel Sound (11)
- Long O Vowel Sound (9)
- Long U Vowel Sound (10)
- Magic - E (23)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel A (9)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel E (6)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel I (9)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel O (8)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel U (8)
- Short Vowel Sounds (60)
- Short A Vowel Sound (16)
- Short E Vowel Sound (10)
- Short I Vowel Sound (16)
- Short O Vowel Sound (9)
- Short U Vowel Sound (9)
- Vowel Teams (32)
- Words with AI and AY (10)
- Words with EA and EE (10)
- Words with IE and Y (8)
- Words with OA and OW (10)
- Words with OO (8)
- Words with UE and UI (8)
- Blending (145)
- CCVC Words (34)
- CCVCC Words (2)
- CVC Words (42)
- CVCC Words (81)
- Consonant Digraphs (11)
- Digraph CH (2)
- Digraph CK (5)
- Digraph NG (5)
- Digraph SH (2)
- Digraph TH (2)
- Digraph WH (2)
- Rhyming Words (34)
- Trigraphs (1)
- Trigraph DGE (1)
- Trigraph IGH (1)
- Trigraph TCH (1)
- Sight Words (281)
- Syllables (6)
- Hard and Soft Sounds of C and G (2)
- Reading Skills (30)
- Story Elements (3)
- Authors Purpose (3)
- Compare and Contrast (3)
- Ask and Answer Questions (2)
- Central Message (3)
- Point of View (3)
- Sensory Words (3)
- Reality and Fantasy (2)
- Using Illustrations (3)
- Using Text Features (3)
- Context Clues (3)
- Communication Skills (9)
- Listening Skills (3)
- Speaking Skills (6)
- Writing (6)
- Creative Writing (6)
- Grammar (23)
- Adverbs and Adjectives (4)
- Nouns and Pronouns (10)
- Pronouns (2)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions (3)
- Conjunctions (1)
- Prepositions (2)
- Punctuation (1)
- Sentences (2)
- Verbs and Tenses (3)
- Determiners (2)
- Vocabulary (157)
- Affixes (3)
- Inflectional Endings (2)
- Commonly Confused Words (1)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (2)
- Word Puzzles (53)
- Shades of Meaning (3)
- Sorting Words into Categories (19)
- Making Connections in Reading (4)
- Flashcards (21)
- Phonics Flashcards (19)
- Grammar Flashcards (2)
Search the word by Worksheet
Enhance your linguistic skills by searching the word 'by' with this worksheet.
Learn the word your Worksheet
Enhance your linguistic skills by learning the word 'your' with this worksheet.
Fun With Words: because Worksheet
Spark an interest in language in your child by having fun with words: 'because'.
Find the word: some Worksheet
Help your child find the word: 'some' in this worksheet.
Learn the word: very Worksheet
Make ELA practice a joyride by learning the word: 'very'.
Sight word front Worksheet
Practice the sight word 'front' by printing this playful worksheet.
Learn the word: take Worksheet
In this worksheet, students will get to learn the word: 'take'.
Will you help her find? Worksheet
Solve the maze to help Maddy find her lost toys.
Find the word: does Worksheet
Does finding 'Does' sound fun? Try this engaging worksheet!
Master the word: with Worksheet
Master the word: 'with' by printing this playful worksheet.
Learn the word be Worksheet
Add elements of fun to your ELA practice by exploring the word 'be'.
Find the word: could Worksheet
Could you find 'Could'? Embark on this word-finding worksheet journey!
Sight word first Worksheet
Practice the sight word 'first' by printing this playful worksheet.
Spot the word as Worksheet
Spot the word 'as' by printing this playful worksheet.
Find the word: or Worksheet
Or this or that: Find 'Or' in this playful word search worksheet!
Fun With Words: over Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice the word: 'over'.
Fun With Words: goes Worksheet
Have some fun with words: 'goes' with this worksheet.
Learn the word but Worksheet
Learn the word 'but' with this printable ELA worksheet.
Learn the word how Worksheet
Master language arts by learning the word 'how'.
Master the word: after Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to master the word: 'after'.
Peek-a-boo revision- 1 Worksheet
Reinforce ELA concepts by playing peek-a-boo with words.
Peek-a-boo revision- 2 Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to play peek-a-boo with sight words.
Cut and paste revision- 3 Worksheet
Become a sight word master with this hands-on cut & paste worksheet!
Sight word search revision- 4 Worksheet
Have fun with practicing sight words in this worksheet.
Fill in the blank revision- 5 Worksheet
Explore sight words within sentences in this engaging worksheet.
Peek-a-boo revision- 6 Worksheet
Help your child revise reading skills by playing peek-a-boo with sight words.
Cut and paste revision- 7 Worksheet
Mastery made fun: A sight word revision worksheet with a cut & paste twist.
Sight word search revision- 8 Worksheet
This ELA worksheet will fill your child with zest by practicing sight words.
Fill in the blank revision- 9 Worksheet
Tackle the sentence completion challenge in this fun reading worksheet.
Sight word color revision- 10 Worksheet
Add elements of fun to your ELA practice by exploring sight words.
Find the word: had Worksheet
Uncover 'Had' in a world of words with this engaging worksheet!
Sight word right Worksheet
Make ELA practice a joyride by practicing the sight word 'right'.
Sight word maze: who Worksheet
Enhance your ELA skills by practicing the sight word maze: 'who' in this worksheet.
Fun with words: been Worksheet
Enhance your linguistic skills by having fun with words: 'been' with this worksheet.
Search the word into Worksheet
Kids must search the word 'into' in this printable ELA worksheet.
Learn the word only Worksheet
Add elements of fun to your ELA practice by learning the word 'only'.
Find the word: why Worksheet
Kids must find the word: 'why' in this worksheet.
Color the the word box: if Worksheet
Delight in art and language! Color boxes with 'if' to enhance reading skills in this worksheet.
Sight word: about Worksheet
Learners must practice the sight word: 'about' to improve their ELA skills.
Spot the word so Worksheet
Spot the word 'so' by printing this playful worksheet.
Peek-a-boo revision- 11 Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by playing peek-a-boo with sight words.
Cut and paste revision- 12 Worksheet
Engage in a comprehensive cut and paste worksheet, reviewing and reinforcing learning.
Sight word search revision- 13 Worksheet
Learners must revise sight words to improve their ELA skills.
Fill in the blank revision- 14 Worksheet
Context is key in this sight words worksheet with engaging practice.
Sight word color revision- 15 Worksheet
Become more versatile in English by practicing sight words.
Master the word: which Worksheet
Master the word: 'which' in this worksheet.
Fun with words: found Worksheet
Combine ELA learning with adventure by having fun with words: 'found'.
Sight word: these Worksheet
Learners must practice the sight word: 'these' to improve their ELA skills.