Free Strategic Planning Templates
By Joe Weller | May 16, 2018
The success of your organization — no matter what size or industry — depends on the thoroughness of your planning and vision. A strategic plan can provide a roadmap for accomplishing specific goals, and will increase your chances of reaching objectives on time and budget. In this article, we’ve rounded up the top strategic planning templates in Microsoft Word and Excel, all of which are free to download and fully customizable.
Additionally, we've provided customizable strategic planning templates in Smartsheet, a collaborative, real-time work execution platform that empowers you to better plan, manage, and report on strategic initiatives.
Strategic Business Plan Template
Download Strategic Business Plan Template
Excel | Smartsheet
A comprehensive, strategic business plan may include company information, SWOT analysis, research, goals, resources, risks and more. A template provides structure for your business planning process as well as a communication tool that’s simple to update or modify. Use the template as a guide for evaluating your business, identifying opportunities for growth and development, and creating a strategic plan.
See how Smartsheet can help you be more effective
Watch the demo to see how you can more effectively manage your team, projects, and processes with real-time work management in Smartsheet.
Watch a free demo
Nonprofit Strategic Plan Template
Download Nonprofit Strategic Plan Template
A nonprofit strategic plan often emphasizes vision, values, and mission as the foundation for future objectives. A template can be used to clearly define who is being served and what issues need to be addressed. As with a business plan, nonprofit planning may include sections for evaluating risks and opportunities, measuring financial resources, developing a marketing plan, and creating objectives for organizational change.
HR Strategic Plan Template
Download HR Strategic Plan Template
Create a detailed human resources strategic plan for your organization, or modify the template to focus on one specific area, such as recruitment or employee relations. Use the template to translate strategies into measurable action plans. This simple layout makes it easy for readers to quickly view key information.
IT Strategic Planning Template
Download IT Strategic Planning Template
IT is an essential part of any business, nonprofit, school, or government agency. While information technology is just one part of an overall business strategy, creating a separate strategic plan for IT will help ensure that you have a comprehensive roadmap to follow for managing and purchasing new assets, understanding your current and potential technology usage, and aligning your IT goals with business objectives.
Strategic Marketing Plan Template
Download Strategic Marketing Plan Template
Use this free template to help shape your marketing strategy. It combines information on your target market and business with marketing tactics to help you think strategically and create a plan of action. The template can guide your research process or be used as a simple brainstorming tool.
Social Media Strategy Plan Template
Download Social Media Strategy Plan Template
Social media is an integral part of online marketing, and creating a strategic plan can help ensure that you are using your time and resources effectively. Consider your branding, mission, target audience, competition and other factors to determine which social networks and types of content will perform best for your company. Keep track of KPIs and adjust your social media plan accordingly.
SWOT Analysis Strategy Template
Download SWOT Analysis Strategy Template
This matrix template combines SWOT analysis with strategic planning. Examine the relationships between your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, and then list related strategies to tackle your goals. The layout of this template allows you to view the SWOT categories and strategies side-by-side, which may be useful for a presentation or summary.
One-Page Strategic Planning Template
Download One-Page Strategic Planning Template
Excel | Word | Smartsheet
A one-page strategic plan is perfect for small businesses or for summarizing a longer planning process. Use this template as is, or edit the layout or included information to better suit your needs. This template includes all the essentials on one page, including values, strengths and weaknesses, goals, and actions.
Strategic Vision Template
Download Strategic Vision Template
Excel | Word
Summarize your strategic vision and plan, highlighting key information for stakeholders, management, investors, or for your own reference. Combining a vision statement with a brief summary of goals, actions and KPIs makes it easy to see how your business values and purpose relate to your objectives. It also provides a succinct summary for use in a presentation or meeting.
University Strategic Plan Outline
Download University Strategic Plan Outline
This template provides an outline for university strategy planning. The actual strategic plan may cover multiple pages and provide an in-depth analysis and detailed mission and vision statements. Strategic planning is an opportunity for universities to look closely at campus needs, institutional values, infrastructure, long-term goals, important obstacles, and more. The strategic plan will be a guiding document that is reviewed and updated regularly.
What Is Strategic Planning?
Strategic planning is an organization’s process for defining their strategy so that they can accomplish specific goals and objectives. Strategic planning may be utilized on a large scale, such as planning for business growth over several years or to help a nonprofit or governmental organization reach its stated mission. A strategic plan can also be used on a smaller scale, such as crafting a marketing plan or developing strategy for the goals of one department within a business or organization. It is important to note that strategy is distinct from planning: While strategy looks at why certain steps should be taken, a plan outlines how to enact those steps. strategic planning marries these two concepts in order to determine the best possible course of action. The purpose of strategic planning is to provide a thoughtful, deliberate approach to reaching objectives based on an in-depth analysis of both internal and external factors affecting an organization.
A strategic plan often covers multiple years, addressing both short- and long-term goals. It also provides a way of tracking progress and measuring success. However, it’s not a document that is fixed in stone — instead, it’s wise to revisit and adjust a strategic plan periodically based on the evolving vision, objectives, needs, and resources of a business or institution.
Depending on the scope of your plan, you may be working with a team of multiple stakeholders during the strategic planning process. To keep the process running smoothly, make roles and responsibilities clear. Different parties may be responsible for providing data, reviewing the plan, or authorizing strategic decisions. As you prepare for planning, make sure all participants understand what’s involved in the process and have received any relevant information prior to meeting.
Benefits of Strategic Planning
There are benefits of strategic planning, including the following:
- Align the goals of a department or project with larger business goals
- Provide clear communication to team members, stakeholders, or clients
- Clearly define the vision and mission of an organization
- Provide clarity on how to deal with internal or environmental changes
Parts of a Strategic Plan
One way to think about strategic planning is that it identifies any gaps between a current state and desired future state, and then dictates how to close those gaps — how you get from where you are to where you want to be. To that end, various factors are taken into consideration in order to formulate an effective plan. Here are some of the elements often included in a strategic plan.
- Introductory Statement: The introductory statement should briefly describe why the strategic plan was developed and for what time period, and list the authors of the plan.
- Background Statement: This section may provide information about the organization, such as history, management structure, and supporting partners or agencies. Alternatively, you could use this section as a brief business statement — more of an elevator pitch — to concisely describe your business.
- Organizational Structure: Include this information if it’s relevant to evaluate how your business or organization operates and is structured, from governing board to staffing.
- Vision: A vision statement should briefly describe what a company wants to achieve or become. This is one of the primary organizational tenets to consider, along with values and mission.
- Values: These are the principles that an organization stands for and abides by. Many businesses create core value statements to guide company culture.
- Mission Statement: A mission statement describes the purpose of a business or organization. This is distinct from a vision statement because it is not a projected goal for the future.
- Problem Statement: Some plans include a problem statement, which can outline key or discrete issues that need to be addressed.
- SWOT Analysis: A SWOT analysis provides a foundation and context for developing strategy by examining the strengths and weaknesses within and organization as well as external opportunities and threats.
- Goals: As stated earlier, a strategic plan may include long-term as well as short-term (i.e, monthly or quarterly) goals. Objectives should be measurable and broken down into actionable steps, and the action plan for each goal should specify who is responsible for implementing the strategy, a timeline for starting and ending the action, and how the outcome will be evaluated.
- Evaluation: Methods for evaluation should be spelled out in the strategic plan. This could include tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and documenting the progress of action steps on an ongoing basis.
- Executive Summary : This final summary helps employees, investors, or other readers quickly understand your plan.
No matter what type of strategic plan you are working on, using a template provides a simple and quick outline to organize your process. In the following sections, you’ll find free, downloadable planning templates for business, nonprofit, human resources, marketing, IT strategic planning, and more.
Simple, powerful project management with Smartsheet. See for yourself.
Smartsheet is a cloud-based platform that allows teams and organizations to plan, manage, and report on projects, helping you move faster and achieve more. See Smartsheet in action.
Create More Collaborative, Real-Time Strategic Plans with Smartsheet
Empower your people to go above and beyond with a flexible platform designed to match the needs of your team — and adapt as those needs change.
The Smartsheet platform makes it easy to plan, capture, manage, and report on work from anywhere, helping your team be more effective and get more done. Report on key metrics and get real-time visibility into work as it happens with roll-up reports, dashboards, and automated workflows built to keep your team connected and informed.
When teams have clarity into the work getting done, there’s no telling how much more they can accomplish in the same amount of time. Try Smartsheet for free, today.
Discover why over 90% of fortune 100 companies trust smartsheet to get work done..
Filter by Keywords
10 Free Strategic Planning Templates in ClickUp, Word, and Excel
February 9, 2023
Strategic planning is among the most important processes in any business. It builds the roadmap for the future, creating a framework against which every major business decision can be made and weighed.
But its importance goes beyond that as well. Every type of business planning, from action plans to sprint plans and resource planning , ultimately derives from the larger strategic plan. That means one thing above all: you have to get your strategic planning process right.
To get there, you need to start somewhere. The many resources related to planning are a great start. But even more specifically, you need a template that can help you plug in information, digest that information, and come up with a plan that everyone in the organization can follow.
What exactly that ideal template looks like depends on your needs and existing software. That’s why in this guide, we’re sharing our 10 favorite free strategic planning templates you can start using (almost) immediately.
What is a Strategic Planning Template?
What makes a good strategic planning template, 1. clickup strategic roadmap list template, 2. clickup strategic roadmap timeline template, 3. clickup grand strategy matrix template, 4. clickup strategic plan whiteboard template, 5. clickup strategic marketing plan template, 6. clickup event strategic plan template, 7. clickup action plan template, 8. projectmanager strategic planning word template, 9. powerpoint strategic planning template, 10. excel strategic planning template, who benefits from strategic planning.
A strategic planning template is a roadmap to your business roadmap. It provides business leaders with the exact steps needed to build a plan that can outline the near- and long-term future of the business.
At its best, the template is a measurable tool that everyone involved in the planning process can follow. It helps you solidify where you are, and where you want to go.
And, just as importantly, it helps you consolidate that information into an actionable, measurable, and easy-to-process strategic plan that everyone in the organization can use.
Of course, there is no simple best business strategy template. Just like a project plan can differ from a product roadmap , you’ll need a template that matches the way you work and the type of planning you’re doing.
That’s why this guide highlights not just one, but 10 free planning templates to cover a variety of needs.
A good strategic planning template accomplishes a few key goals:
- It establishes a clear timeline for the planning process
- It outlines the goals of the strategic plan and derives any actions and strategies from those goals
- It clearly outlines the individual tactics and overall business strategy underlying those goals
- It establishes a way to measure the progress and outcomes of implementing the plan
- It outlines clear responsibilities for individual tasks related to the planning process
- It provides check-in points and opportunities for the team to review and adjust as needed
- It’s customizable enough to make tweaks that can make the plan more relevant for your organization and business planning process
Most importantly, though, the strategic plan template streamlines the entire process. Whereas in processes like capacity planning , details matter above all, business strategy planning should focus on a broader viewpoint that helps every stakeholder involved quickly gain an overview of the plan and its connection to the business.
10 Strategic Planning Templates to Use for Your Team
If every strategic plan has the same goals, you might think that most of them are nearly identical. You’d be surprised.
Much like project planning , different templates can lead to very different outcomes. That’s why it’s best to consider a few free strategic planning templates before selecting the one that works best for your business and situation. To help you get started, these are our 10 favorites to use for your next strategic plan.
It’s a basic template with potential power behind it. ClickUp’s Strategic Roadmap List Template helps you visualize how your organization can get through its strategic plam, with custom fields ranging from the duration of individual tasks to the progress of those tasks, their impact, and their ease of implementation.
Within ClickUp, you’ll be able to view your Strategic Roadmap as a progress view. But, once tasks and deadlines are assigned to individual tasks, you’ll also be able to see a timeline or even workload view to ensure continued progress. While it’s a primarily list-based template, we especially enjoy the Gantt chart as a way to see how the individual tasks interact with each other regarding the larger timeline.
If you’re thinking of your strategic planning as basically bridging the gap between your company’s present and desired future state, this is the template for you. It’s more complex than the list-based template mentioned above, providing you with a more nuanced strategic roadmap once built.
ClickUp’s Strategic Roadmap Timeline Template defaults to a Gantt chart with sections for individual departments. From there, you can view a progress board and outline your current capacity. Meanwhile, a number of custom fields help you better plan through each of these efforts:
- Completion %
- Expected Outcome
- Strategy Progress
- Team Members
It might not be the right template if you’re just getting started with strategic planning. But for experienced leaders looking to take that planning process to the next level, it’s just the right outline.
It’s simple but beautiful. ClickUp’s Grand Strategy Matrix Template allows you to build a four-quadrant view of the strategic environment surrounding your organization, with a framework designed to help you understand what the path to your organization’s future might look like.
How you get to that path, of course, is up to you. The quadrants can be used for a simple SWOT analysis or for more complex planning processes, like finding market growth niches and opportunities in a tight competitive environment. Some of these options are pre-built into the template, while others can be customized to match your exact marketing plan or whatever else you need your strategic planning process to be.
For the visual thinkers among us, this ClickUp’s Strategic Plan Whiteboard Template is a perfect choice. Above all, it’s a visual road map that easily shows not just what steps are necessary for strategic planning, but also how those steps can (and should) flow into each other in the context of the larger project.
Of course, you can still assign different tasks and stages to individual members of the team to keep responsibilities intact and obvious. But the template’s flowchart nature and whiteboard feel also mean you can seamlessly adjust the process as needed.
The chart’s color coding ensures that anyone working on it keeps a clear overview of what’s needed and when.
A strategic plan isn’t just relevant organization-wide. A solid business strategy is just as important for individual units, and this template shows just how those differences can manifest themselves.
Think of this ClickUp’s Strategic Marketing Plan Template as a more practical opportunity to plan your marketing efforts. The default list view is sorted by the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) method, sorting tasks into defined overarching objectives for the larger marketing effort.
But that’s only the beginning. Custom fields allow you to define the channels through which you’ll approach executing the plan, while the timeline view helps you keep track of progress. And of course, the Progress Board allows you to see how those stages you’ve defined ultimately lead to achieving your strategic goals.
Planning an event is hard work, and countless tasks will need need to be accomplished to ensure its success. A strategic plan template for that event, on the other hand, can keep a clear overview of the tasks needed and accomplished, and how everything connects to achieve core goals.
ClickUp’s Event Strategic Plan Template accomplishes that through a wide range of custom fields, from channel to budget, hashtags, the voice used, and more. It’s designed to plan multiple events at once, all overlapping to create an event-based strategy that helps to elevate your business or your marketing strategy.
Because of the complexities involved, we’re especially fond of the board-based Event Status view. This strategic plan template has a simple overview of where all events stand, and what still needs to be done.
Of course, the list and calendar-based views can also be helpful to get into some of the deeper nuances of event planning.
Strategic planning is not universally liked, in part because it tends toward the theoretical. Goals and tasks alike tend to be lofty for a true business strategy, focusing on the 30,000-foot view rather than the on-the-ground needs of the organization or your business partners.
That’s a major reason why we love ClickUp’s Action Plan Template . It’s a note-based system that folds all necessary tasks to move your strategic plan forward into three sections:
Within that structure, tasks are separated into daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews to account for their varying complexities and timelines. The result is a simple overview of everything that needs to be done, which also does a great job highlighting existing successes and accomplished tasks for the entire team to see and celebrate. Now that’s a strategic plan.
What if we told you that you can build a strategic plan entirely in MS Word? That’s what this template seeks to accomplish, through easy-to-digest sections all designed to streamline the business strategy as much as possible:
- An executive summary that introduces the context and background of the strategic plan.
- A spot for your vision and mission statements to anchor your plan into your organization’s core being.
- A SWOT analysis to take an honest look at your organization and its environment (think vision statement)
- Business goals to define exactly what the strategic plan should accomplish
- A marketing plan that outlines the promotional side of the business strategy to hit those goals
- An operations plan that serves as the actionable road map toward achieving your goals
- Financial projections of the future with the goals for the business strategy (and business growth)
- The team that will be responsible for executing the strategic, marketing, and operational plan
Keep in mind that this plan is customizable to match your needs. It requires a bit more manual work than some of the other examples shared in this guide but can provide a nice overview of the plan you’re building.
If part of your strategic planning process includes presentations for stakeholders (and for most organizations, it does), why not go straight to the software in which those presentations will eventually happen?
This template is, at its core, a roadmap timeline similar to others we’ve discussed above. This business strategy template focuses on the individual milestones needed to get from goal setting all the way to execution. But it’s designed specifically for PowerPoint, with customization options that make it easy to dive in and tweak.
The download is free and easy, and customization only requires basic PowerPoint skills. The timeline is set to one year by default, so you might need to make some tweaks if your strategic plan spans multiple years across your vision statement.
MS Excel is not always user-friendly, but its cell-based build has enormous customization potential. It’s no surprise, then, that our final template on Excel is also one of the most comprehensive options in this guide for your business strategy needs.
The worksheet itself divides into three areas or tabs:
- Goal identification to identify key elements like goals for your organization through focused brainstorming.
- Goal setting, using the SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely) business strategy template for business goals.
- Action planning, converting those goals into tactics, and tracking the progress of those tactics towards attaining your goals.
Keep in mind that, thanks to its MS Excel nature, this is largely an internal planning document and not designed for external presentation. But within that context, the key elements of this business strategy template can be immensely helpful to get and keep your strategic planning on track.
Organizations: Whether it’s a non-profit, start-up, or multinational corporation, organizations across the board benefit from strategic planning. Such a plan offers a clear framework for decision-making, provides a roadmap for growth, identifies potential opportunities and risks, and facilitates better communication throughout the organization.
- Non-profit Organization Strategic Plan
- Startup Founders Strategic Plan
- Organizational Development Strategic Plan
- Healthcare Organization Strategic Plan
Leadership Teams: The leadership of any organization greatly benefits from strategic planning as it gives them a bird’s eye view of their organization’s existing state as well as a vision of where they intend to be. It helps identify key goals and objectives and set benchmarks to track progress.
- Team Leaders Strategic Plan
- Leadership Development Strategic Plan
- Community Leaders Strategic Plan
- Directors Strategic Plan
Supercharge Your Strategic Planning With ClickUp
It’s impossible to build a strategic plan in isolation. No matter the organization, chances are it’s a team effort. So why not expand that team to include the right tools?
This is not an exaggeration: the right strategic planning template can make or break the process for you. Whether you’re trying to hit business objectives, run competitive analysis , or perform SWOT analysis, a clear outline lets easily build a plan that the entire organization can follow.
And when that template is free? All the better.
And here’s the best part: the software powering most of the templates we’ve shared above, ClickUp, is free to try as well. It’s a project management and productivity tool built for teams, which works out perfectly if that project is your next plan to create your overall business strategy.
Ready to get started? Try ClickUp for free today.
Questions? Comments? Visit our Help Center for support.
Receive the latest WriteClick Newsletter updates.
Thanks for subscribing to our blog!
Please enter a valid email
- Free training & 24-hour support
- Serious about security & privacy
- 99.99% uptime the last 12 months
Free strategic planning template.
Fast-track your strategic planning process with a ready-to-go template that will guide you from vision right through to results (BONUS VIDEO INCLUDED!)
- Simple and clean design
- Step-by-step process
- Totally customizable
- Battle-tested by THOUSANDS!
Your template comes in Excel format to allow you to work through each stage, from your top-level vision, values and objectives, right through to your KPIs. Don't worry, even if you're not sure about some of these, we'll help you along the way!
Over 189,000 downloads this year alone!
And here are even more reasons why you'll love this strategic planning template...
We built the template in a way that guides you through the various steps of creating your strategic plan in an easy, fun and intuitive manner.
Easy to Use
Writing a strategic plan is hard. We've broken the process down into 6 simple steps to make it easy to create a good strategic plan, from scratch.
Auto-generated Plan on a Page
Once you complete each tab, you'll have an automatically generated 'plan on a page' that you can export and print.
Best Practice for Strategic Planning
This process for creating a strategic plans has been used by thousands of companies and is even taught at some of the world's leading universities.
Are you ready to build your plan?
Your toolkit for strategy success
Excel spreadsheet Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan Excel.
The strategic plan template is an Excel spreadsheet designed to establish and monitor goals and action plans that drive organizational performance.
Use this template to drive growth and manage risks or opportunities through key performance indicators (KPIs).
The purpose of this template is to translate your strategic vision into results for the entire company.
Use good data to track your major management decisions.
- Organize your company’s strategic sectors and stakeholders.
- Create a vision, purpose, and values statement.
- To track them, set strategic goals and key performance indicators.
- Implement a well-defined, goal-oriented action plan.
- Keep a close eye on your accomplishments and business trends.
Straightforward and professional
- Navigation between pages is made easier with the use of a side menu.
- No monthly fees Spreadsheets ready to print without the logo branding
- Download it now.
More information about Controlling Excel Tools
- Project Management Excel Templates
- Projects Work Plan Template Excel
- Excel Template Accounts Receivable Control
- Contracts Control and Management Excel spreadsheet
- Why CASH is important in companies, CASH is King
- How to Calculate Variable Costs and Identify Them
- Digital Marketing Dashboard Control M1 Free Excel Template
- What are Production Costs
- Pickleball and Paddle Sport Club Profit Analysis Free Excel spreadsheet
- Financial Business Excel Templates
- Excel Template Accounts Payable Control
- Training Courses Control Free Excel Template
- Timesheet Control and Report Free Excel Template
- What is Contract Management Excel Template and download a spreadsheet
- Excel Template Matrix for Decisions
- Customer Invoices Free Excel Template
- Payments Forecast Control FREE Excel Template
- Budget Control Excel YTD & FYForecast M15
- Employee Recruitment Excel Template
- Marketing Plan Free Excel Template
- Employee Management Free Excel Download
- How to solve increases of uncontrollable EXPENSES in a BUDGET
Images Excel spreadsheet Strategic Plan
Do you want to get these Financial Business Excel Templates?
Press the next button and follow the instructions.
Advantages of implementing a Budgetary Control System with Projections in your company:
- Maximize PROFITS
- Improve internal processes to be more competitive
- Anticipate decisions to achieve desired results
- Encourage the entire organization to continuously improvement and not be left behind
- Delegate responsibilities and Evaluate the performance to Directors
More Videos about Management Accounting
Industrial company financial manager Dani is helping us to use ODOO more efficiently, we are rapidly leveling up with the ERP. It is also preparing us very useful analysis and control reports and outstanding management tools. Always available by phone or email, willing to help and collaborate in everything that is proposed. Very professional and fast work. A key service for our company.
Controlling Consultant Controller ODOO ERP
Email: [email protected]
More INFO and ways to contact
🔥 First Time? Get 10% off with the coupon “NEWHERE”
- $ 0.00 0
- Customer Help
Want to chat?
Strategic Plan Template Excel
- Organize the strategic areas and stakeholders of your organization
- Define your vision, mission and values
- Establish strategic goals and key performance indicators to track them
- Implement an clear and result-oriented action plan
- Follow accurately your achievements and the trends of your business
- *Template limited to 6 strategic goals
What is included?
- Sample Data – Strategic Plan Template Excel (1,012 kb)
- Strategic Plan Template Excel.xlsx (982 kb)
- Modèle Excel de Plan Stratégique.xlsx (986 kb)
Demo - Strategic Plan Template Excel 1.01 MB 3537 downloads
Easy to Use, with Immediate Business Results
- Spreadsheets ready for printing without Adnia logo;
- No monthly fees;
- Immediate download;
- Help and support after your purchase;
At its core, a strategic plan is a comprehensive outline that details the direction an organization wishes to head towards. It provides a roadmap, serving as a guiding tool that aligns an organization’s operations with its mission and vision. In the ever-evolving world of business, it’s imperative for companies, regardless of their size, to stay proactive rather than reactive. This means foreseeing potential challenges, leveraging opportunities, and having a clear idea of where they want to be in the next few years.
Simple and Professional Excel Template
- Side menu for easy navigation between pages
- Spreadsheets ready for printing without Adnia logo
- No monthly fees
- Immediate download
- Secure credit card payment with PayPal or Stripe, no account creation required
- The spreadsheet allows customizable start months, catering to businesses not on a January-December planning cycle
- Multilingual template: Select one of the available languages (English, French, or Portuguese) or manually translate to the language of your choice
Strategic Plan Template – Demo Video
Strategic Plan Template – How it works
More About the Strategic Planning Spreadsheet
Begin by defining the company’s mission , vision , and values . The mission encapsulates the company’s purpose and its core intentions. The vision outlines where the company sees itself in the future, its aspirational destination. Values , on the other hand, represent the core principles and standards guiding the company’s actions and decisions.
Next, pinpoint the company’s primary goals. These goals provide a clear direction on what the organization aims to achieve in the short to medium term. For every set goal, lay out corresponding objectives that will serve as detailed actions or strategies to achieve those goals.
Then, on a monthly basis, track the progress using performance indicators. These indicators provide measurable and quantifiable data, ensuring that the company remains on the right path towards its goals. The spreadsheet becomes a vital tool in this process, allowing for organized and systematic tracking, ensuring that every milestone is recorded and every objective is one step closer to being realized.
- Built for Excel 2010 or later
- Licensed for Private Use Only (not for distribution or resale)
The template may NOT be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.
You might also be interested in Balanced Scorecard Excel Template 2.0 .
Help & Support
approved templates worldwide
real people to serve you
hight security of paypal and stripe
Strategy Template – 19+ Free Word, Excel, PDF Document Download
Marketing strategy template, free marketing strategy template.
Social Media Strategy Template
Social media strategy template mashable.
Communication Strategy Template
Internal communication strategy template.
Go To Market Strategy Template
Go to market strategy mckinsey.
Sales Strategy Template
Developing your sales plan.
Strategy Map Template
Strategy maps and balanced scorecards.
Test Strategy Template
Test strategy document.
Content Strategy Template
Free content strategy template.
Brand Strategy Template
Sample brand strategy template.
IT Strategy Template
It strategy planning.
Business Strategy Template
Sample strategic business plan.
Digital Marketing Strategy Template
Digital marketing strategy planning template.
Communications Strategy Template
Project communications strategy template.
Product Strategy Template
Strategy for a software product line.
Recruitment Strategy Template
Recruitment strategy planning template.
Content Marketing Strategy Template
B2b content marketing strategy.
Branding Strategy Template
Business branding strategy template.
Acquisition Strategy Template
Acquisition management plan.
Strategy Plan Template
Strategic planning template for dummies.
More in Strategy Templates
Ramadan Light Background
Strategic Priority Action Plan Template
Transport and Logistics Customer Retention Strategy Template
Simple Strategic Plan Template
Information Resource Management Strategic Plan Template
Basic IT Strategic Plan Template
Human Resources Strategy Template
Organization Leadership Development Strategy Plan Template
Sample Sales Marketing and Strategy Template
Recruitment Strategic Plan Template
Get instant access to free & premium strategy plan templates , ai tools & daily fresh content.
Get access to 1 million+ FREE, PRO, template bundles with professional written original content. Advanced AI, design, document editing tools