Travel Nursing Jobs in Massachusetts
Discover massachusetts travel nursing jobs.
We don’t have anything that matches your search right now — but we update our jobs daily, so check back soon! Or register now , update your profile and save job searches to be notified when a job that matches your parameters becomes available!
We're currently updating our jobs so please check back soon!
Log in with Aya
Looks like you already have an account with Aya. Log in and access pay and facility information.
Register with Aya
Get instant access to pay and facility information.
- At least 8 characters
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 symbol/special character
*File types allowed: TXT, PDF, DOC *Maximum file size: 20MB
Already have an account? Log in here .
- The most jobs in the industry. We have the largest and most reliable job database, which means the jobs you see are open, updated in real time and ready for you!
- Competitive advantage over other agencies. Front-of-the-line access through our direct facility relationships — many with quick (even same-day) offers, giving you the best chance of securing your ideal opportunity.
- Expedited licensing and streamlined compliance. An industry-leading on-time start rate and strong relationships with boards of nursing across the country to accelerate the process in all 50 states.
- Expert career guidance. A dedicated recruiter to help you achieve your dream career. Travel, per diem, permanent — we have the reach and access to get you the jobs you want, and the expertise to help you realize your long-term goals.
- A best-in-class support system and an exceptional experience. Enjoy accurate, weekly pay, and an entire team dedicated to your happiness on assignment, 24/7.
Plus, you get everything you expect from the largest healthcare staffing company in the industry:
- Exceptional benefits, including premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment. Want to take time off? Keep insurance coverage for up to 24 days between assignments.
- A generous 401(k) match.
- Paid company housing (we'll help you bring your pets along, too!) or a generous housing stipend.
- Paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- The industry's only clinical ladder program for RNs on assignment.
- Access to unlimited continuing education units online.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements, when applicable.
- Pay listed above includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.
- Bi-weekly weekend travel home.
- A rental car and paid housing.
With Aya Locums you get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
- Aya coordinates all travel and lodging accommodations.
- Travel information is received the evening prior to your scheduled departure.
- Airfare is covered and, if driving to the assignment, reimbursement is available.
- Once notice is received, communication from our team is sent via email and text to ensure you are kept in the loop as soon as information becomes available.
- Your safety is Aya's top priority. We work closely with the facility to ensure additional security measures are taken onsite so you can focus on what really matters: patient care.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements.
Experience the Aya difference today
- A dedicated recruiter who advocates for you every step of the way.
- We'll ensure the hiring manager prioritizes your interest and schedules an interview quickly.
- A streamlined hiring process means offers are often presented within 24-48 hours after an interview with a hiring leader.
- Flexible start dates that work around your availability.
- We make it simple with one point of contact the entire time.
- University of Washington (UW) offers a wide range of benefits as part of your total compensation package. Choose from top medical and dental insurance programs; plan for your future with tax-deferred investing through the UW retirement options; enjoy generous vacation and sick leave policies; and protect yourself and your family with life and long-term disability insurance. For more information, follow the links shown below or explore the Benefits website at http://hr.uw.edu/benefits/
With Aya, you get:
- Higher compensation - we negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance - contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- An employee advocate - our team ensures you have the support needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract - extend, convert to a permanent employee or find a new job.
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- If qualified, continued insurance coverage over the summer.
- A generous 401k match.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way.
- A credentialing specialist to streamline the entire compliance process.
- Freedom and flexibility around your current schedule.
- The easy-to-use Shifts app. Select shifts anytime, anywhere.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have accurate payroll and an exceptional experience.
- Certification and other reimbursements, when applicable.
Once you’ve been “on island” as Martha’s Vineyard locals say, you’ll never want to go “off island” again! Known as a playground for the rich and famous, The Vineyard is a pristine community complete with white sand beaches, brightly painted cottages, wine tours, light houses, golf courses and luxurious spas.
Just a few hours away is Boston – a world-class city and a captivating mix of America’s past, present and future. Take a stroll along the freedom trail and walk in the footsteps of the brave men and women who shaped our nation. Discover historic sites like the Paul Revere House and “Old Ironsides,” the oldest commissioned warship afloat in the world and the hero of the war of 1812. These fascinating sights are mere steps from MIT where students develop cutting edge technologies and Nobel Laureates rub elbows with Fields Medal winners.
Beyond Boston’s rich history and prestigious universities, no portrait of this great city is complete without a look at its sports. Even the most disinterested get caught up in the excitement of Boston athletics. From the diamond to the gridiron, Bostonians are passionate to the point of fanatical about their teams. You have to catch a game…just don’t wear a Yankees cap and you’ll be fine.
- Search Jobs
- Get Started
Find your dream travel nurse job in Massachusetts
Travel Nursing Jobs in Massachusetts
Are you ready to discover new destinations? Then find your next travel nurse Massachusetts job or travel therapy Massachusetts job with Host Healthcare. Massachusetts is a great place to take a travel nurse assignment. There are a lot of activities, places to see, and great food in “The Bay State.”
We have an extensive list of Massachusetts travel nursing jobs available at Host Healthcare that meet your unique skillset and experience . Our travel nursing agency provides registered nurses and healthcare professionals the job opportunity to see new places and work in new hospitals while supporting their career goals.
Cities Already Traveled
Just a few cities we’ve placed travel nurses : Boston, Newton, Norwood, Stoughton, Cambridge, and Lexington.
From travel nursing assignments in New York to Alaska, or anywhere within the United States , Host Healthcare is here to help r egistered nurses find the perfect job opportunity .
Walk through time when you visit the Freedom Trail. This 2.5-mile route leads you to 16 historically significant sites including Boston Common and Paul Revere’s House. Learn about the people that shaped our nation.
Museum of Fine Arts
The Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) in Boston opened on July 4, 1876, with 5,600 works of art. Today, the MFA is one of the most comprehensive art museums with nearly 500,000 works of art.
The Boston Red Sox have played at Fenway Park since 1912. When you get there, be sure to look up and check out The Green Monster, a wall that is only 310 feet from home plate & is a popular target for right-handed hitters.
The Perfect Meal
Lobster Roll, Grilled Clams, Samuel Adams Boston Lager, and Boston Cream Pie.
Your next travel nursing or travel therapy Massachusetts job is waiting for you. If you’re a travel nurse or travel therapist the opportunities for experiencing rich United States history within the state of Massachusetts are endless. Pack your bags, the choice is yours: a quaint small town, a super livable mid-size city, or bustling Boston.
Talk Like a Local
“pahk your cah.”.
Park your car.
A milkshake with a scoop of ice cream floating in it.
A sandwich on either crusty or toasted bread.
Recruiters You’ll Love
Humble brag alert: Our recruiters have the best reviews in the business. Don’t believe us? See for yourself.
I just started a new contract with Host Healthcare and my recruiter Kristen E. has been a huge help along the way! Her positive demeanor, confidence, and excellent communication were one of the reasons I chose Host Healthcare. Even after we signed a contract, I have always felt supported along the way.
Elise has been the most amazing recruiter to work with on my travel nursing journey! Elise is extremely professional and communicates in a timely manner. She has listened to my needs throughout the whole process and because of this I have been able to land some great travel assignments. Most contracts require more than two years of nursing experience and unfortunately, I have not reached my two year mark yet. However, Elise has been persistent and diligent towards finding me a contract as well as making sure it meets my criteria. I highly recommend Elise as well as the Host Healthcare Travel Agency for your next travel nursing assignment!
Working with Kristen has been nothing short of amazing! She always goes above and beyond. I love that I never have to ask her for help with anything more than once or feel like I’m hassling her. Going to a new location can be nerve racking for some, it’s nice to have a recruiter that helps make the transition easier!
Already have a Host Healthcare profile? Log In to view all job details
- CT Technologist 13 Weeks Nights Estimated Total Pay $3,338.02 - $3,528.00 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $32.90 - $39.90/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- RN 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $3,096.13 - $3,286.11 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $26.85 - $33.85/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
*Includes estimated wage of $36.83 - $43.83/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- RN 13 Weeks Variable Estimated Total Pay $2,985.22 - $3,175.20 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $27.53 - $34.53/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- RN 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $2,985.22 - $3,175.20 /wk*
- CT Technologist 13 Weeks Nights Estimated Total Pay $2,985.22 - $3,175.20 /wk*
Get tips from the Host Healthcare community
Conflict Resolution in Nursing
When it comes to the high-stress environment of hospitals, tension can arise, leading to workplace conflict. To arrive at...
Do Nurses Get Pensions?
No matter where you are in your life, it’s never too early to plan for your future. Thinking about...
Working While in Nursing School
Let’s face it: college tuition is expensive. Depending on the school, a Bachelor’s of Science in nursing—the traditional four-year...
Find Yourself with Travel Nursing
If you’re ready for adventure, new challenges, and expanding your horizons, travel nursing is a pursuit worth exploring. Not...
Why PACU Nursing Might Be Right For You
Do you like challenging and rewarding work? Are you interested in higher pay and better hours? Is furthering your...
Start Your Journey Today
Got questions we’ve got answers..
CHAT EMAIL GIVE US A CALL
No Results Matching your criteria. Please try again by removing the filters.