help me with my homework
THE BEST SPANISH-ENGLISH DICTIONARY
Get more than a translation, written by experts, translate with confidence, spanish and english example sentences, examples for everything, regional translations, say it like a local.
Making educational experiences better for everyone.
Immersive learning for 25 languages
Marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Fast, easy, reliable language certification
Fun educational games for kids
Comprehensive K-12 personalized learning
Trusted tutors for 300+ subjects
35,000+ worksheets, games, and lesson plans
Adaptive learning for English vocabulary
- English (US)
- French (France) Near fluent
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Spain)
How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Can you help me with my homework? See a translation
- Report copyright infringement
¿Puedes ayudarme con mis deberes?
¿puedes ayudarme con mis tareas.?❤
Puedes ayudarme con mi tarea?
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? ______ de varias vigas provocó el derrumbe de ______.This...
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? ¿Sabes que Juan ha suspendido el examen de lingüística? ...
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? She tried to hacking and privacy by concerns about the ma...
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? okp
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Cómo traducirías el siguiente subtitulo?This question is ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? cómo de llama una mochila en idioma ingles
- How do you say this in English (US)? Como se dice en inglés maquina para ondular el cabello en mu...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 〜したくてしょうがない
- How do you say this in English (US)? “你今天早上也在喝咖啡吗？”
- How do you say this in English (US)? 切ない気持ち
- How do you say this in English (US)? Quero trabalhar com você
- How do you say this in English (US)? 言い伝えによると〜
- How do you say this in English (US)? A que hora terminarás de trabajar hoy
- How do you say this in English (US)? 永远
- What are the differences between "till" "until". where can I use it!
- How do you say this in Korean? 네가 나에 대해, 더 많은 믿음을 가질 수 있기를 바란다
The Language Level symbol shows a user's proficiency in the languages they're interested in. Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple.
Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language.
Can ask simple questions and can understand simple answers.
Can ask all types of general questions and can understand longer answers.
Can understand long, complex answers.
Show your appreciation in a way that likes and stamps can't.
By sending a gift to someone, they will be more likely to answer your questions again!
If you post a question after sending a gift to someone, your question will be displayed in a special section on that person’s feed.
Solve your problems more easily with the app!
- Find the answer you're looking for from 45 million answers logged!
- Enjoy the auto-translate feature when searching for answers!
- It’s FREE!!
- How do you say this in ...
Haciendo que las experiencias educativas sean mejores para todos.
Aprendizaje de inmersión para 25 lenguas
Un mercado de millones de recursos creados por educadores
Certificación de lengua rápida, fácil y fiable
Juegos educativos divertidos para niños
Aprendizaje personalizado exhaustivo para la educación K-12
Tutores de confianza para más de 300 materias
Más de 35,000 hojas de ejercicios, juegos y planes de clase
Aprendizaje adaptativo para el vocabulario de inglés
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Amazon Prime includes:
Fast, FREE Delivery is available to Prime members. To join, select "Try Amazon Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery" below the Add to Cart button.
- Cardmembers earn 5% Back at Amazon.com with a Prime Credit Card.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. If you're happy with Amazon Prime, do nothing. At the end of the free trial, your membership will automatically upgrade to a monthly membership.
Buy new: $10.97
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
- Go to your orders and start the return
- Select the return method
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required .
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
- To view this video download Flash Player
Follow the author
Please Help Me With My Homework - Spanish version: Ayudame con Mis Deberes Por Favor (Spanish Edition) Paperback – October 22, 2012
- Kindle $0.00 Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 4 million more titles $7.99 to buy
- Paperback $10.97 1 Used from $12.34 5 New from $10.97
Purchase options and add-ons
- Print length 84 pages
- Language Spanish
- Publication date October 22, 2012
- Dimensions 8.5 x 0.19 x 11 inches
- ISBN-10 1932995137
- ISBN-13 978-1932995138
- See all details
About the author, product details.
- Publisher : Cogent Catalyst Publications; First Edition (October 22, 2012)
- Language : Spanish
- Paperback : 84 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1932995137
- ISBN-13 : 978-1932995138
- Item Weight : 7.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.19 x 11 inches
- #2,144 in Study & Test-Taking Skills (Books)
- #7,465 in Study Skills (Books)
- #381,189 in Libros en español
To report an issue with this product, click here .
About the author
Susan gingras fitzell m. ed..
Susan Fitzell has been teaching since 1980 and has spent the past 15+ years onsite in classrooms throughout the United States working hand in hand with teachers, helping them make a difference for kids. She has written over a dozen books for teachers, parents, and students, and is one of only 650 certified speaking professionals in the world today.
She's a black belt in kickboxing and a student of kung fu. Her family prides themselves in being geeks and her two adult children have both earned degrees in mechanical engineering using the strategies that she shares in her books.
Susan Fitzell, M. Ed, has been touching lives in public schools and beyond since 1980. As a mother, teacher, and martial artist, Susan has over two decades of experience identifying and meeting the needs of youth, especially those with special needs, students with behavioral and anger management issues, and students who experience bullying. Susan's work focuses on building caring, inclusive school communities and helping students and teachers succeed in the inclusive classroom.
Susan is a dynamic, nationally recognized presenter and educational consultant specializing in special education topics, co-teaching, bullying prevention, adolescent anger management, and practical strategies to increase achievement of ALL students in ALL classrooms. Susan's motto is, "Good for all, critical for students who learn differently."
With years of experience co-teaching in the general education classroom, Susan possesses a unique understanding of the challenges facing co-teachers and paraprofessionals, and has spent her teaching life developing tools for both child and teacher success. Motherhood has helped her identify with the needs of parents and help them find the best ways to help their children with homework and other critical issues.
Susan's greatest satisfaction comes from helping teachers make a positive impact using practical, doable strategies that fuel positive, measurable results. Whether she's doing a one day workshop or long-term consulting, Susan's straight forward, common sense approach always yields positive results.
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
No customer reviews
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices